OUR President of the Uninted States Does a Great Job

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
OUR President continues to a magnificent job as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
He sure DOES. That's why SO many of the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics that post on here hate him. They can't STAND that he's doing such a wonderful job at leading our country. And he WILL be re-elected in November by a LARGE margin. The dim ones that post on here realize this. That's why there's so much hatred and desperation in their posts.

OUR President continues to a magnificent job as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
This level of delusion you people have about this complete idiot is beyond my comprehension. I feel like I am taking crazy pills when I visit this forum. It must feel comforting buying into this whack job cult and pretend that everything is going okay.

April 21 2020.

After a month of gubernatorial shutdown along with promises of relief , the smallest and most vulnerable businesses among us, the sole proprietor ,Type S ,or LLC have be witness to the state systematically introducing every bureaucratic means to disqualify us.

~S~

You’re as bad as berg80, with your numerous threads adoring dumb Don. Though, you clearly are delusional and lacking intelligence.

I can hardly wait until the Trump Machine comes down on the TDS Democratic Party Media (the babbling idiots), over 4 years of video lies is going to be rubbed in their faces..

Sooo cheer up.. ;)

Sorry, man, Trump is done. 25 million unemployed. No one gets back up from that.

Stick a fork in Dopey Donald Trump.
I’m all for that, unfortunately sniffy Joe Biden is just as bad and maybe worse.

Clearly the American political system doesn’t work for the 90%.

When will Americans wake up and understand this heinous fraudulent system?

Forum List

Back