Our society is collapsing before our eyes. Can we reverse course.

NBC called the homeless CRIMINAL that died a BELOVED fixture of the subway.

The man has DOZENS of arrests and even sucker punched a 67 year old woman.

This is your proof that our media intend to keep people ignorant and fan the flames.

If not for partisans like me who would tell THE TRUTH? Yet you claim that I am part of the problem.

This is the nuttery of people like Mac & Gator

As you know, it is the younger, pampered generation pressuring us into incredibly stupid policies.

GG MAC DBLACK types talk a big game but at the end of the day they are the root cause. They support the crap (Piglousy tearing up the SOTU speech on TV) that goes on. They show the kids this "is the right way" do as I do. Then come on here saying "we got to fix it".

We had things on the road to improvement several times and they do all they can to support the clowns ripping this Country apart. //

GG MAC DBLACK types talk a big game but at the end of the day they are the root cause. They support the crap (Piglousy tearing up the SOTU speech on TV) that goes on. They show the kids this "is the right way" do as I do. Then come on here saying "we got to fix it".

We had things on the road to improvement several times and they do all they can to support the clowns ripping this Country apart. //

If you are just going to keep lying about me, why even bother to post?

I spoke out against Pelosi tearing up the speech the night she did it, on this very forum.

The latest incidents on a New York subway is a prime example.

A while back a woman was rapped on a subway. Then recently a woman was attacked and paralyzed for life on a subway. The lists of crimes by homeless and criminals on subways is never ending.
Now we have one of those mental nuts confronted and ultimately killed.

Where was security? Where were the police?DEFUNDED
DEMORALIZED
AND SCARED FOR THEIR OWN LIVES & CAREERS thanks to being targeted for the deaths of criminals.

The left have put the police in the crosshairs to the point that they fear doing their jobs now. Many departments are understaffed because of that and defunding.

Now the black mob and self loathing white leftists are threatening to burn down the precinct this happened in in New York if charges are not filed.

They're so stupid they don't realize this very behavior contributed to the man's death. This behavior is why crime and vigilante justice is on the rise.
Your mob mentality actions are literally destroying your own communities and you don't even see it!
You scare off more than just the police. Most large stores are fleeing your communities like theyre the black plague.

Do you not see the self inflicted damage you are doing with all of this shit? Or is destroying the black communities your actual goal?

Edit: Any why hasn't any of the protesters been charged with criminal threats and terroristic threats and inciting violence?

Where is the FBI & DOJ?
How to Make Yourself a Nazi
For Hitler, the target was Roma "gypsies." Black man filmed shooting black homeless man dead in broad daylight, St. Louis.

A while back a woman was rapped on a subway. Then recently a woman was attacked and paralyzed for life on a subway. The lists of crimes by homeless and criminals on subways is never ending.

DEMORALIZED
AND SCARED FOR THEIR OWN LIVES & CAREERS thanks to being targeted for the deaths of criminals.

The left have put the police in the crosshairs to the point that they fear doing their jobs now. Many departments are understaffed because of that and defunding.

Now the black mob and self loathing white leftists are threatening to burn down the precinct this happened in in New York if charges are not filed.

They're so stupid they don't realize this very behavior contributed to the man's death. This behavior is why crime and vigilante justice is on the rise.
Your mob mentality actions are literally destroying your own communities and you don't even see it!
You scare off more than just the police. Most large stores are fleeing your communities like theyre the black plague.

Do you not see the self inflicted damage you are doing with all of this shit? Or is destroying the black communities your actual goal?

Edit: Any why hasn't any of the protesters been charged with criminal threats and terroristic threats and inciting violence?

Where is the FBI & DOJ?

I was listening to Dan Bongino on the radio today. He said what's going on today is nothing new. The same kind of nonsense was taking place before Rudy became Mayor. I believe Bongino was a NYC cop at the time. In any case he said Rudy concluded that it was the turnstile jumpers that were the problem. They would jump over with impunity because it was never enforced.

So Rudy decided to arrest those people when caught and throw them in jail. According to Bongino, crime on the subway plummeted. Then of course when DeBlazio got in, he reversed that policy and here we are today. This Mayor is not much better.

The partisan right is just as guilty as the partisan left.

If you put even 10% of the energy you do into freaking out over beer cans and mermaids into changing things for the better then maybe you could pretend to care

People not buying a product from a company that offends them is not freaking out. You people on the left exaggerate so much it's not a wonder why nobody takes you seriously.

DEMORALIZED

Where is the FBI & DOJ?
Get out of the city my friend.

Edgerton is nice.

DEMORALIZED

Where is the FBI & DOJ?
I'm sure you'll have no problem staying out of NYC and not fouling it with your presence.

The peak of the nation was around 1970 or so. The problems on top of the older problems expanded more since then. We have not figure out how to pay everyone off in a massive welfare state in which many are involved in and have high productive growth with it.
Peak was 1970? You think we live in violent times now....don't you dummies read anything at all?

It is hilarious when morons point out how great the 50s were. I was very young then and there was nothing I respect or admire about them. Life was an awful struggle.

I'm not so sure. You have more hope than I do. Chicago tells the tale with out of control crime and murders, increasing every day due to progressive woke policies from the state and mayor Lightfoot. So, what does Chicago do about it? They boot Lightfoot out on her ass for that high crime and then elect another progressive worse than her. And, when it comes time to vote for governor again? Who will the big Illinois cities vote for? Yet another bluey.
It's amazing.

“Chairman Fred Hampton, one of the great educators and organizers” is part of the “rich history” of Chicago’s West side. That’s what Chicago Mayor-Elect Brandon Johnson said in an interview with WTTW posted Friday.

Hampton advocated for violent, communist revolution in America. He invoked the worst of history’s communists in the name of that cause, including Mao, Lennin, Marx, Che Guevara and Kim Il Sung.

Forum List

Back