Out like Flynn - National Security Advisor countdown

He quit, wrong pick, move on, Yates seems too be our loss , looks like she was working for us not a political party.

"U.S. intelligence services routinely intercept and monitor conversations with Russian diplomats, officials have said. While the transcripts of the conversations don’t show Mr. Flynn made any sort of promise to lift the sanctions once Mr. Trump took office, they show Flynn making more general comments about relations between the two countries improving under Mr. Trump, people familiar with them said."

Trump, Bannon Said To Weigh Firing Mike Flynn Over Russian Phone Calls Scandal | Zero Hedge

If this is all there is, Trump will stand by Flynn and Progs will continue to hold their breath; if there's anything more -- Flynn's toast

Wrong again, Barney...
Show us different, Jake

Flynn is gone and is now the FIRST scapegoat for the Comrade. There will be more and I am not Jake, but I appreciate the compliment.

So, you got nothing.

"U.S. intelligence services routinely intercept and monitor conversations with Russian diplomats, officials have said. While the transcripts of the conversations don’t show Mr. Flynn made any sort of promise to lift the sanctions once Mr. Trump took office, they show Flynn making more general comments about relations between the two countries improving under Mr. Trump, people familiar with them said."

Trump, Bannon Said To Weigh Firing Mike Flynn Over Russian Phone Calls Scandal | Zero Hedge

If this is all there is, Trump will stand by Flynn and Progs will continue to hold their breath; if there's anything more -- Flynn's toast

Wrong again, Barney...
Show us different, Jake

Flynn is gone and is now the FIRST scapegoat for the Comrade. There will be more and I am not Jake, but I appreciate the compliment.

So, you got nothing.

Just wait and see....Barney.....:biggrin:

Wrong again, Barney...
Show us different, Jake

So, you got nothing.

Nothing.

Is what you got.

Nothing.

You think Trump is going to take this shit from you fuckers, you're in for a shocker and that's BEFORE Putin flips all 25 Democrat Senate seats in 2018.

"But, but but but we got Flynn!"

we are literally surrendering to the Iranians right now...

Michael Flynn resigns as Trump’s national security adviser
Libtards get their pound of flesh. No impact. Plenty of qualified peeps around. Someone mumbled Petraeus. Maybe Hillary...she's never made a mistake...nor lied.

Petraeus--You're joking right. It appears you've been doing a lot of sleeping.
James Comey: David Petraeus case worse than Hillary Clinton's emails - CNNPolitics.com

God-Bless-America.jpg
Katyushas in the mail...

Wrong again, Barney...
Show us different, Jake

So, you got nothing.

Nothing.

Is what you got.

Nothing.

You think Trump is going to take this shit from you fuckers, you're in for a shocker and that's BEFORE Putin flips all 25 Democrat Senate seats in 2018.

Flynn is s scapegoat. He said it himself. The Orange Clown is behind the Putin love fest.

Show us different, Jake

So, you got nothing.

Nothing.

Is what you got.

Nothing.

Flynn is s scapegoat. He said it himself. The Orange Clown is behind the Putin love fest.

So you got nothing on Flynn just like I said in the post

It's how long before it will be admitted that the anonymous "current and former officials" who have accused him are mere figments of media imagination.
This "Fake News" stuff is out of control. It's actually causing national security advisors to resign. Something must be done!

The NSA doesn't put out "fake news" They put out real transcripts that once the senioir whitehouse people saw what Flynn said, greased the door for his hasty exit.
I was being sarcasm, Billy seems to think its the fault of imaginary news... but to your point yes I agree

See #10. Apparently, that happened.

As to "fake news", you people have set yourselves up for the constant skepticism.
As has the Trump administration... They are leading the charge on lies and "fake news" not combatting it through truth, transparency, and integrity.

It's how long before it will be admitted that the anonymous "current and former officials" who have accused him are mere figments of media imagination.
This "Fake News" stuff is out of control. It's actually causing national security advisors to resign. Something must be done!

The NSA doesn't put out "fake news" They put out real transcripts that once the senioir whitehouse people saw what Flynn said, greased the door for his hasty exit.
I was being sarcasm, Billy seems to think its the fault of imaginary news... but to your point yes I agree

As to "fake news", you people have set yourselves up for the constant skepticism.
As to your request for confirmation from an NSA official, that's unnecessary at this point. The actions have been acknowledged by the white house and by Flynn. He had those conversations with Russia, he lied about it, he was asked to resign. These are facts and are all undisputed, not imaginary news

There is a lot of bullshit in the news, for example, that Flynn was in danger of being blackmailed by Russia.

How could/why would he be blackmailed if he was already on their side?

Also, there are a lot of people in the Trump administration who support Russia, some openly, some not so openly.

The only thing about Flynn was that he was the highest ranking retired intelligence official who supports Putin.

Of course, Putin has the goods on the Comrade. It will eventually come out in the investigations, IF the hypocrites called Republicans allow it to go forward.
What goods.........be specific

More and more of the Russian Dossier will be verified as the weeks go forward. The noose is tightening around the Comrade's neck.
Hookers in a hotel.....treasonous I tell ya.....

Oh, it goes much deeper than that. Just wait...
Do you know except for the damage the GOP are going to cause to this country I almost enjoy watching them screw up on a daily basis.

I really couldn't stand their pathetic attempts to arm chair QB Obama for 8 years. The guy had a virtually scandal free 8 years and they cried benghazi so much that today they actually believe benghazi is big news.

Flynn and other Trump administration officials have consistently denied that such a conversation ever took place. But transcripts from a wiretap of his call proved that to be untrue.

You are unable to tell the difference between real and fake?

Actually I am quite adept at doing just that, having been schooled in a time when logic and common sense were considered virtues, not impediments.

Except of course on this one.

I see the difference between belief and skepticism escapes you.

As to your request for confirmation from an NSA official, that's unnecessary at this point. The actions have been acknowledged by the white house and by Flynn. He had those conversations with Russia, he lied about it, he was asked to resign. These are facts and are all undisputed, not imaginary news

At the time of the post neither he nor the WH had.

Actually I am quite adept at doing just that, having been schooled in a time when logic and common sense were considered virtues, not impediments.

Dude, just say you were wrong. Fine you were being skeptical, thats OK... But you called news stories that had multiple credible sources "Fake News" or "imaginary" i believe were your words. That seems to be the norm now when something comes out that is against Trump. But this wasn't imaginary, it was true and it was reliable. You were wrong. Just admit it.

But you called news stories that had multiple credible sources "Fake News" or "imaginary" i believe were your words. That seems to be the norm now when something comes out that is against Trump.

Of course, because the bulk of those stories have been fake news or imaginary.

But you called news stories that had multiple credible sources "Fake News" or "imaginary" i believe were your words. That seems to be the norm now when something comes out that is against Trump.

Perhaps, there is a lot of crap coming from both sides. but this one was not. You were wrong.

Perhaps, there is a lot of crap coming from both sides. but this one was not.

Until certain conditions arose, there was no reason to believe that it was true.

That will hold with any and all media reports for the foreseeable future. They have destroyed what little credibility may have remained with them after eight years of supporting the Obama administration.

Perhaps, there is a lot of crap coming from both sides. but this one was not.

Until certain conditions arose, there was no reason to believe that it was true.

That will hold with any and all media reports for the foreseeable future. They have destroyed what little credibility may have remained with them after eight years of supporting the Obama administration.

There was reason from "day one". What didn't exist was the GOP wanting anything other than for it to be fake news, or alternate facts.

A fact-check of candidate Trump, has him at 90% false statements. They may not have been lies, since a lie is telling a known falsehood. And Trump may be incapable of telling the difference.

Forum List

Back