Out like Flynn - National Security Advisor countdown

That is an Order From the Government
0.jpg

Trump tells NBC to stop covering Russia story

Last edited:
The Republicans have steady principles on one issue, they want all the facts on Obama's Russia hoax to come out, and they are supporting immunity for Flynn so he can't claim his fifth amendment rights and all the facts he may know of can come out.

I can't recall.
I don't remember.
I have no specific recollection

Flynn already 'forgot' talking to the Russian ambassador, when he was questioned about it by Pence. Immunity gets Flynn off the hook. It can't force him to 'remember' what he claims he can't remember. Trump in a civil case, where you have o 5th amendment rights, claimed he couldn't remember 140 times.
I can't recall.
I don't remember.

Why are you quoting the CLintons?

Everybody is guilty of something. The Democrats have gambled all their credibility on trying to perpetuate Obama's Russia hoax and have already committed felonies to unmask Flynn's identity on an NSA intercept so what else will they try to do to destroy him. .

FIrst, unmasking is not a felony. It is not a violation of USC, and is only a violation of the rules Holder put in place, so it's an administrative or regulatory violation.

We already know the Justice Department found nothing incriminating in the NSA intercept or he would already have been charged, yet some of the highest officials in the Obama administration were willing to commit felonies to use this intercept for political purposes, and we have an FBI Director who appears more interested in covering up his own role in these crimes than in doing his job. .

That's why Trump fired the US Attorneys, to prevent Flynn from being charged.

Until all the Obama moles still in government have been rooted out and prosecuted for their crimes no lawyer worth hiring would tell his client to agree to be questioned by these unscrupulous Democratic politicians without first getting immunity.

Maybe you missed the memo. Republicans are in charge. All the committee chairmen are republicans. The majority of committee members are republicans. The democrats can't blow their noses without the republicans giving the o.k.
First yo argue there is nothing wrong with the government using the intelligence services for political purpose, then you argue that the fact the Justice Department didn't charge Flynn with anything is proof he is guilty, and finally you miss the whole point of the issue which is if Flynn gets immunity people like you can't claim that the questions Flynn refused to answer would have proved collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. That's why Republicans want all the facts to come our and the Democrats prefer evidence to remain hidden so they can continue to try to perpetuate Obama's Russia hoax.

The Republicans have steady principles on one issue, they want all the facts on Obama's Russia hoax to come out, and they are supporting immunity for Flynn so he can't claim his fifth amendment rights and all the facts he may know of can come out. The Democrats, on the other hand, would prefer to have Flynn take the fifth so that they can try to use this to perpetuate Obama's Russia hoax without any facts to support it.
s

The democrats aren't in charge of congress, the committees or the DOJ. They're not even in the loop when it comes to the invormation Nunes got to see a week before anybody else.
But they can ask questions and what you and they want is to be able to claim the absence of facts to support Obama's Russia hoax is evidence it is true, and that's why you would prefer Flynn didn't have immunity.

Two more highly qualified candidates turning down working for Trump.

Start the countdown to Flynn testifying. The FBI won't give him immunity. and congress is afraid to give Flynn immunity.

Michael Flynn in 2016: Immunity 'means you probably committed a crime

Trump in 2016: 'If You're Not Guilty of a Crime, What Do You Need immunity for?
All of Clinton's top aides demanded immunity before agreeing to talk to the FBI and Obama's Justice Department was glad to give it to them, so why shouldn't Flynn be given immunity before testifying?
Is anybody saying that he shouldn't get immunity?
The post I was responding to said he wouldn't get immunity and suggested he shouldn't get it.

"Start the countdown to Flynn testifying. The FBI won't give him immunity. and congress is afraid to give Flynn immunity."
I think the poster you were responding to was implying that Flynn was guilty of crimes and thats why the FBI and Congress don't want to grant him immunity.
Nonsense. If they had evidence they would charge him.

First yo argue there is nothing wrong with the government using the intelligence services for political purpose, then you argue that the fact the Justice Department didn't charge Flynn with anything is proof he is guilty,.

I've always been against the government using intelligence for political purposes, such as when Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Feith etc, used it to create a bogus WMD case against Iraq.

Flynns guilt is based on what Flynn and Trump said about immunity, no must once, but dozens upon dozens of times.

But they can ask questions and what you and they want is to be able to claim the absence of facts to support Obama's Russia hoax is evidence it is true, and that's why you would prefer Flynn didn't have immunity.

Flynn was caught talking to the russians. If he talks, he has to admit ties between Trump and Putin. why would the democrats want to silence him?

The Republicans have steady principles on one issue, they want all the facts on Obama's Russia hoax to come out, and they are supporting immunity for Flynn so he can't claim his fifth amendment rights and all the facts he may know of can come out.

I can't recall.
I don't remember.

Flynn already 'forgot' talking to the Russian ambassador, when he was questioned about it by Pence. Immunity gets Flynn off the hook. It can't force him to 'remember' what he claims he can't remember. Trump in a civil case, where you have o 5th amendment rights, claimed he couldn't remember 140 times.
And of course this is exactly what Democrats want, to be able to claim the absence of proof of collusion is proof of collusion.

TRUMP: Why is everyone investigating my bank robbery when the real crime is the invasion of privacy from those bank surveillance cameras?

First yo argue there is nothing wrong with the government using the intelligence services for political purpose, then you argue that the fact the Justice Department didn't charge Flynn with anything is proof he is guilty,.

I've always been against the government using intelligence for political purposes, such as when Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Feith etc, used it to create a bogus WMD case against Iraq.

Flynns guilt is based on what Flynn and Trump said about immunity, no must once, but dozens upon dozens of times.
In other words, you are opposed to Republicans using intelligence services for political purposes but you see nothing wrong with Democrats doing it.

In other words, you are opposed to Republicans using intelligence services for political purposes but you see nothing wrong with Democrats doing it.

I'm against democrats doing it too. But there's no proof Obama did anything other than preserve legally gathered NSA intercepts. The leaks are a separate issue, since republicans have previously protected leaking of classified information.

Nonsense. If they had evidence they would charge him.

You mean the US attorney that Trump just fired, and replaced with his own crony?

Still waiting for the link proving those attorneys were fired for the reason you state.

and while you're finding that link, look up how many US attorneys were fired by Clinton, Bush, and Obama, and the reasons they were fired.

Forum List

Back