Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

It wouldn't have been if she had listened to the teacher. She would have gotten detention or something. But because she refused to leave, then she committed a crime by resisting the lawful order of a police officer, resisting arrest, and assaulting that police officer. I hope she gets stuck with all those charges.
And her little friend too.

Based on eyewitness accounts, the teacher had asked her to do to the discipline office. She refused. The police officer asked. She refused.

Under Title 16, Chapter 17, Article 7, Section 420 of the SC Code of Laws, it is unlawful: "(1) for any person willfully or unnecessarily (a) to interfere with or to disturb in any way or in any place the students or teachers of any school or college in the State, (b) to loiter around such schools or college premises, or (c) to act in an obnoxious manner thereon . . ."

When she refused to leave upon the teacher's request to go to the discipline office, she met part a. When she refused the request by the police officer, she met part c.

To the moron that asked why she should be arrested, since when is bad behavior at school a crime, and stated that police shouldn't be used to address it, there's the law answer the two questions. Since police handle violations of laws, that addresses the statement.

I agree it was a legal arrest. I just disagree with the law. It's absurd our society is to the point that men with guns have to come into science class to discipline brat kids because parents and teachers don't want to.

It's not a matter of teachers not wanting to. There is very little a teacher can do and from what one eyewitness stated, the teacher did pretty much all the teacher could do by requesting the student go to the discipline office. It used to be that parents did their job at home and all the teachers had to do was make such a request. Now, the reason so many students are the way they are is because the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. I have a very good friend that teaches and he says he used to wonder why students acted the way they did until he met some of their parents. He said it took about a 2 minute conversation with the parents to know why the child was that way.

Teachers can drag the bitch out. Fuck her. Bouncers can do it. Well....teachers are the schools bouncers. Quit being pussy ass liberals and take care of it. Don't call cops to science class.

Teachers can't do that.

The LAW was broken by this girl. Police enforce the laws.

Based on your viewpoint, a citizen, because they pay taxes to drive on the roads can pull over a speeder and give them a ticket.

[QUOTE="Tyr
Until some maniac pulls a gun....then they'll be begging him to come and probably rush to him desperately wanting protection.

That goon would not be so brave ...he is brave with a teenage girl unarmed and skinny ...the gorilla would not be so brave with someone that could fight back
Seems the gorilla was the one on the floor.

How about the parents, or may be parent in this case, teach their kids that when someone who has the authority to do so tells them to do something, they do what they're told when they're told. Unlike this punk kid, what the school could do to me meant nothing compared to what would have happened at home. My guess is the girl is that way because whomever raised her is the same way.

Based on your viewpoint, a citizen, because they pay taxes to drive on the roads can pull over a speeder and give them a ticket.

The steroid Juiced body Building Gorilla broke the law...he committed aggravated child abuse ...the student was hospitalized on Monday...the juiced up Gorilla needs to be fired and prosecuted and hung out to dry for all to see

"Few incidents better communicate just how over-policed America, particularly Black America, is in 2015 than a teenage girl being thrown around like a rag doll over having a cell phone in class. Whether this was a violation of a school rule or not, it wasn't a crime, and is among the most minor violations of school rules. For such horrendous force to be used by an intimidating officer on a young girl should've resulted in the immediate termination of Officer Ben Fields"

And her little friend too.

Based on eyewitness accounts, the teacher had asked her to do to the discipline office. She refused. The police officer asked. She refused.

Under Title 16, Chapter 17, Article 7, Section 420 of the SC Code of Laws, it is unlawful: "(1) for any person willfully or unnecessarily (a) to interfere with or to disturb in any way or in any place the students or teachers of any school or college in the State, (b) to loiter around such schools or college premises, or (c) to act in an obnoxious manner thereon . . ."

When she refused to leave upon the teacher's request to go to the discipline office, she met part a. When she refused the request by the police officer, she met part c.

To the moron that asked why she should be arrested, since when is bad behavior at school a crime, and stated that police shouldn't be used to address it, there's the law answer the two questions. Since police handle violations of laws, that addresses the statement.

I agree it was a legal arrest. I just disagree with the law. It's absurd our society is to the point that men with guns have to come into science class to discipline brat kids because parents and teachers don't want to.

It's not a matter of teachers not wanting to. There is very little a teacher can do and from what one eyewitness stated, the teacher did pretty much all the teacher could do by requesting the student go to the discipline office. It used to be that parents did their job at home and all the teachers had to do was make such a request. Now, the reason so many students are the way they are is because the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. I have a very good friend that teaches and he says he used to wonder why students acted the way they did until he met some of their parents. He said it took about a 2 minute conversation with the parents to know why the child was that way.

Teachers can drag the bitch out. Fuck her. Bouncers can do it. Well....teachers are the schools bouncers. Quit being pussy ass liberals and take care of it. Don't call cops to science class.

Teachers can't do that.

YES they can. How can bouncers and corporate security remove and detain people?? It's legal if you are the official employee and given permission to perform security functions...which teachers can do.

It's time to take cops out of schools and get the school staff to keep order in their own house.

The steroid Juiced body Building Gorilla broke the law...he committed aggravated child abuse ...the student was hospitalized on Monday...the juiced up Gorilla needs to be fired and prosecuted and hung out to dry for all to see

"Few incidents better communicate just how over-policed America, particularly Black America, is in 2015 than a teenage girl being thrown around like a rag doll over having a cell phone in class. Whether this was a violation of a school rule or not, it wasn't a crime, and is among the most minor violations of school rules. For such horrendous force to be used by an intimidating officer on a young girl should've resulted in the immediate termination of Officer Ben Fields"

So you have proof he takes steroids?

Let's see. The person making the quote plays the race card then has no clue that what the girl did IS a crime under SC law. He/She wants to make it out as if the only reason the cop did what he did was the race of the girl. I could say the only reason the girl refused to follow the rules was because she's black.

Steroids? Bodybuilder?? He looks like an average sized male who may work out periodically.

Oh I forgot....to libs....ANYONE even remotely willing to use aggression in any way must be on roids.

You are insane and hallucinating I will put up the gif again of the Juiced body builder in the midst of Steroid rage so folks can see what a lying bastard you are ... there is no Gorilla on the floor just a child being assaulted by the steroid pumped body builder
benfieldsspringvalleyhighschoolsouthcarolina.gif

How about the parents, or may be parent in this case, teach their kids that when someone who has the authority to do so tells them to do something, they do what they're told when they're told. Unlike this punk kid, what the school could do to me meant nothing compared to what would have happened at home. My guess is the girl is that way because whomever raised her is the same way.
It's a part of the "Black Culture" that seems to EXPECT kids not to do what they're told.

The child:
  • Broke rules by ignoring directions from the teacher
  • Broke rules by not leaving the class
  • Broke rules by ignoring directions from the officer
  • Broke rules by fighting with the officer
But of course, the PC Police won't mention any of that.

They are enablers, and they are complicit.

Its part of white culture to amass guns then go to a public place and start killing people for no reason

You are insane and hallucinating I will put up the gif again of the Juiced body builder in the midst of Steroid rage so folks can see what a lying bastard you are ... there is no Gorilla on the floor just a child being assaulted by the steroid pumped body builder
benfieldsspringvalleyhighschoolsouthcarolina.gif

Thanks for the GIF. It's actually pretty funny. Drag that brat bitch out so the civilized kids can get their education. Fuck her haha!

Teachers can't do that.

YES they can. How can bouncers and corporate security remove and detain people?? It's legal if you are the official employee and given permission to perform security functions...which teachers can do.

It's time to take cops out of schools and get the school staff to keep order in their own house.

You ever worked in a school district? Bouncers and corporate security can because where they're doing it is private property. If you're on the sidewalk in front of my house, public way, and you're doing something I don't like, I can't throw you off the sidewalk. However, once you step foot in my yard, private property, the rules change.

Thanks for the GIF. It's actually pretty funny. Drag that brat bitch out so the civilized kids can get their education. Fuck her haha!
There is nothing as funny as white wimp wonk dorks trying to post tough ..

Actually, there is. It's idiot Liberals defending a girl who broke the law claiming the only reason the white cop did this was because she was black and saying it she was white it wouldn't have happened.

It's a part of the "Black Culture" that seems to EXPECT kids not to do what they're told.

The child:

By doing, or refusing to do depending on how you look at it, she broke STATE LAW.

Essentially, though, what we really are doing is Gitmo-izing the teenagers. We are telling them that they have no rights. They must obey or they can be taken out. They cannot act out like fucking teenagers do. Frankly, the saddest part of the video of the girl in South Carolina is that everyone in that room didn't get up and try to stop the cop (the one girl who protested was also arrested).

That means that they have internalized the oppression. That's their education in a nutshell.

The Rude Pundit: Cops in the Classroom: How Pathetic Are We?

The child:

By doing, or refusing to do depending on how you look at it, she broke STATE LAW.
And the PC Police will ignore that. For obvious reasons.

Forum List

Back