Over 50% of US babies were born on Medicaid

You dopes are the same guys who say people shouldn't be forced to get health insurance . So young people don't get health insurance . Guess who has babies ??? YOUNG HEALTHY PEOLPLE!

Yes, it's true we put a lot of aid into having healthy babies . Why ? Because it's the right thing to do AND it saves the taxpayer in the long run.

Unless you'd rather have sick babies being born ? Penny wise , pound foolish .
How do you know Medicaid guarantees healthy babies?

You dopes are the same guys who say people shouldn't be forced to get health insurance . So young people don't get health insurance . Guess who has babies ??? YOUNG HEALTHY PEOLPLE!

Yes, it's true we put a lot of aid into having healthy babies . Why ? Because it's the right thing to do AND it saves the taxpayer in the long run.

Unless you'd rather have sick babies being born ? Penny wise , pound foolish .
How do you know Medicaid guarantees healthy babies?

He obviously has no idea how many drug addicted babies are being born

Ray From Cleveland, post: 17824707
Is that point that we spend more on our military than welfare? So what? What does that prove?

The point is you are in hysteria over babies born on Medicaid and you call yourself a slave to supporting what you call low-life's, yet you don't know the numbers that have you miserably enslaved.

Half of Medicaid spending goes to the elderly. You should understand numbers like that when you start bitching about lowlifes. Do you think all elderly on Medicaid never worked their entire lives?

I'm in construction my entire adult life and I know laborers and other trades people that wore out their bodies by the time they were fifty. We have always paid for medical care for people that have no means to pay. We pay for it one way or another because no one is refused care.

How much of your slavery goes to things you want?

You don't even know.

My wife and I pay a higher percentage of Federal taxes than both Mitt Romney and Donald Trump. We don't feel we are slaves in this system. We certainly don't waste our time bitching about those far more disadvantaged than we ever were.

I want to know how much of your overal tax payments in a given year went to people that repeatedly have babies expecting taxpayers to pay for them - cradle to grave.

You should have some idea before starting this thread.

Hmmm. Well, I'm from a construction family. My uncle a retired carpenter, my other uncle a retired remodeler, two cousins also in remodeling, and my father a retired bricklayer. Actually I joined the bricklayers union myself when I was young, but didn't care for the work all that much. After all, I labored for my father since I was ten years old and was sick of it before I even joined.

None of my family has ever been on Medicaid. Oh yes, they had plenty of surgeries, plenty of time off during the work seasons, but no government handouts.

I don't know the numbers? I just posted the numbers. 50% of babies being born on Medicaid. What more numbers would you like? To break it down, one-fifth of our population are creating more than half of the babies. So what do those numbers tell me? It tells me that lowlifes are having children at a much higher rate than productive middle-class people. It also tells me they could care less about how many children they have because they don't have to worry about supporting them. Pass that bill onto the working people who are limiting their family size according to their income.

The planet is overpopulated, and we need to stop subsidizing irresponsible parents.

Here is my idea:

Keep the child tax credit for the first two kids. The third kid is not tax deductible. Have a fourth and you lose all child tax credits from the first two. In short, if you want a large number of kids, fine.... YOU PAY FOR THEM.

Empowering judges to sterilize is also a must.

The planet is most certainly NOT "overpopulated."

When I get into debates with liberals about our social programs, it doesn't take long for a few to chime in and tell us about some unfortunate person who had children and then lost control over supporting them. Yeah, I'm sure that's the typical case.

On the right, we have asserted that this is not the typical case. The typical case is poor people having children knowing they can't afford them, but have them anyhow because we working people will have to support them.

That debate is now over. In over half of the states across the country, over 50% of babies are born using Medicaid, further proof that the so-called poor have more children than do the working on average. Either that, or half of the country is on Medicaid. Either way, something has to change.

In almost half of the United States, 50% or more babies born were on Medicaid
Interesting
No Medicaid
Less Babies
More abortions

Typical conservatives. You have all kinds of opinions but no SOLUTIONS!

I gave you one but it's foreign to you loons....personal responsibility

That's a platitude . Not a solution.

Young couple gets preggy . No insurance . What do you Do with them president sassy?

Said young couple should have been responsible. That's a slution before the problem

Well their you have it! "Just say responsible "! Problem solved !!! No more uninsured births !

You righties have a knack for realistic governing !

Pregnancy shouldn't need governing, loon.

You leftists can't even wipe your asses without government help

Actually, why should insurance cover child care at all? It's totally elective . Might as well pay for nose jobs .

Why should other insured pay for it ? The only people who should have kids are those who can pay for it out of pocket .

Which you are against I'm sure . Well righties want people to get married and have lots of babies . And righties tell young couples not to get Obamacare plans , even though it covers child birth.

So what's your plan???

Be responsible, you idiot. Birth control is everywhere at no charge, USE IT!!!

Good grief do you ever think before you post? If you're on Medicaid don't get PG you're in no financial shape to be raising kids. Trust me it takes a ton of money.

Typical conservatives. You have all kinds of opinions but no SOLUTIONS!

Their solution is to let them die or force the father to work 3 jobs.

Conservatives are fucking evil
So you want someone else to work 3 jobs and support your children because you "won't," or can't?

I don't want anyone's children to die, but I want you to put forth, as you expect me to put forth, the effort to contribute to supporting your children's needs.

So what to do ? Simple question.

I have the answer....This will make Timmy reach for his straight jacket for sure....We're gonna have to go full communism on this one folks...these wetbacks are gonna kill us with their reproduction rate. They lack iQ, accountability and the notion of responsibility. They can't stop that anteater from working around the clock. It's got to become criminal for a couple to conceive knowing full well they will have to steal from taxpayers to feed their pet human. Sounds far-fetched...I know but....DONE AND DONE!

Ray From Cleveland, post: 17828779
I don't know the numbers? I just posted the numbers. 50% of babies being born on Medicaid. What more numbers would you like? To break it down, one-fifth of our population are creating more than half of the babies. So what do those numbers tell me? It tells me that lowlifes are having children at a much higher rate than productive middle-class people.

If you were scientific person you would dive into all the numbers before reaching such a biased conclusion.

Just watched "The Big Short". Talk about irresponsible people.

Ah, but we must blame whatever irresponsible fraudulent financial mess the money-changers make on poor people and immigrants.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 17828779
I don't know the numbers? I just posted the numbers. 50% of babies being born on Medicaid. What more numbers would you like? To break it down, one-fifth of our population are creating more than half of the babies. So what do those numbers tell me? It tells me that lowlifes are having children at a much higher rate than productive middle-class people.

If you were scientific person you would dive into all the numbers before reaching such a biased conclusion.

Just watched "The Big Short". Talk about irresponsible people.

Ah, but we must blame whatever irresponsible fraudulent financial mess the money-changers make on poor people and immigrants.

What is biased about my conclusion? You don't need to be a scientist to understand simple math.

If Medicaid people were producing one-fifth of the babies in the US, that would still be a disadvantage to working people because poor people shouldn't be having any children at all.

"Folks, if you penalize responsible people and reward irresponsible people, don't be too surprised when you end up with more irresponsible people."
Rush Limbaugh

......these ... are gonna kill us with their reproduction rate. They lack iQ, accountability and the notion of responsibility. ....!

Ignorance and idiotic racism are never part of a solution. Fertility rates among Latino immigrants are falling faster than any group in the US today. The other lies are beneath comment.

......these ... are gonna kill us with their reproduction rate. They lack iQ, accountability and the notion of responsibility. ....!

Ignorance and idiotic racism are never part of a solution. Fertility rates among Latino immigrants are falling faster than any group in the US today. The other lies are beneath comment.

What part of Mexico are you from?

Low life piece of shits gave life to racism again...sorry bud, real world shit.

I'm not from Mexico. What part of East Timor are you from?

Right...sure.
You'll need to pry those lips from that anteater in order to see things clearly.

You're not even forming coherent thoughts now.

Right...sure.
You'll need to pry those lips from that anteater in order to see things clearly.

Want to translate that into English?

Urban Dictionary: anteater
Wetbacks tend to be uncircumcised...get it now?

Urban Dictionary: anteater
Wetbacks tend to be uncircumcised...get it now?

No idea what the hell you're talking about. Maybe post again after you've sobered up?

Ray From Cleveland, post: 17804094
When you tell me that I have to get up for work everyday to support my next door neighbors because they don't feel like working, I'm sorry, but that's servitude.

One third of the Medicaid budget goes to people with physical and intellectual disabilities.

. Medicaid spends almost $200 billion a year caring for people with physical and intellectual disabilities. That's about one-third of its budget, even though, according to the Center for Budget and Policy Priorities, only about 13 percent of those enrolled in Medicaid are disabled.

From Birth To Death, Medicaid Affects The Lives Of Millions

Do you agree that this service to disabled people and their families is a commitment that the Federal Government should provide? Do you consider yourself enslaved because a portion of your tax payments help fund it?

Last edited:
When you tell me that I have to get up for work everyday to support my next door neighbors because they don't feel like working, I'm sorry, but that's servitude.

33% of the Medicaid budget goes to people with physical and intellectual disabilities.

And 21% goes to the elderly.

Medicaid pays the costs for about 62 percent of seniors who are living in nursing homes. The reason? Many seniors enter retirement with low incomes and few assets. And over time, many middle-income people who saved for retirement spend down their assets on health care.

Inpatient nursing care is some of the priciest health care out there, so even though seniors accounted for only 9 percent of Medicaid beneficiaries in 2014, they used 21 percent of Medicaid dollars, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation.

Do you agree that this service to the elderly and their families is a commitment that the Federal Government should provide? Do you consider yourself enslaved because a portion of your tax payments help fund it?

19% of the Medicaid budget went to 11 million adults in 2015 that became eligible under the ACA expansion. 66% percent are working poor and 12% are looking for work for a combined total of 78% working or willing to work. Let's just say that leaves roughly 2.5 million adults on Medicaid that do not work for some reason.

And 33% goes to the disabled. 21% goes to the elderly. 4.2% goes to non-working poor. 14.8% goes to the working poor.

.About 11 million people got new health coverage through the expansion of Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act. Almost two-thirds of those fall into the category of the working poor, and another 12 percent are looking for work, according to an article published by Health Affairs in March. Many low-wage jobs don't come with health benefits, and insurance premiums are often too high for people living on the edge of poverty to buy coverage.

Do you agree that this service to the working poor and their families is a commitment that the Federal Government should provide? Do you consider yourself enslaved because a portion of your tax payments help fund it?[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back