Over 60,000 Americans have died from Covid on Joe Biden's watch

Hard to believe that over 60 thousand American have died due to Trumps Pandemic since we kicked his ass out of office.

Well, we should at least give the poor beaten Trumpsters an "A" for effort.

:itsok:
Every time a Democrat steps in to solve the crises left them by the previous Republican administration, the right-wing nuts start this same bullsh!t. Like all it should take is a wave of the hand by the new President and every fvck up by the Republican will disappear.

The trump Nazis have fought every effort by medical and scientific experts to slow the spread of COVID-19, so, any criticism of the Democrats just proves the trump Nazis' pure stupidity

Every time a Democrat steps in to solve the crises left them by the previous Republican administration, the right-wing nuts start this same bullsh!t. Like all it should take is a wave of the hand by the new President and every fvck up by the Republican will disappear.

The trump Nazis have fought every effort by medical and scientific experts to slow the spread of COVID-19, so, any criticism of the Democrats just proves the trump Nazis' pure stupidity

They're gripped by fear and paranoia. They're in pain, even if they pretend they're not.

I guess I should feel bad for them, but the hardcore Trumpsters? The more feral dupes? Not so much.

He's doing NOTHING about it, and he's on pace to kill nearly a MILLION Americans in 2021 alone.
Last I heard Sleepy Joe said it was going to all get much worse and it is all Trump's fault.

He campaigned on the promise that had a plan. He wins and then says there's nothing more he can do. You stupid cockroaches.

His plan is to continue to use the Trump plan that allegedly didn't exist until after election day results were in.

Seriously folks--stockpile essentials. That British strain that is already here is going to ravage the country this summer.

They're gripped by fear and paranoia. They're in pain, even if they pretend they're not.

I guess I should feel bad for them, but the hardcore Trumpsters? The more feral dupes? Not so much.
Get better soon.

He's doing NOTHING about it, and he's on pace to kill nearly a MILLION Americans in 2021 alone.
You run with that.It will take him a while to reverse the inertia of the covid denying fuckwit who will be on trial tomorrow.
The good news is the Prog news networks have reduced the death numbers from the TV screen now that Beijing Biden is our Emperor. 100 Days of the Dragon!

Forum List

Back