Overbearing Democrat Governors and lockdowns

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2020
In your head
OK, we've been wearing masks, washing hands and social distancing and locked down during the past month on the west coast and the cases are still spiking proving that the cockamamie cloth masks DO NOT WORK. And Inslee, Brown and Newsom just keep extending the lockdown in violation of my constitutional right to freely associate. I believe the only way we get rid of these dictators is for business to ignore the lockdown and let the public patronize and pay for their BS fines. What do they have to lose. If they stay locked down, they go broke and if they open up they have to pay fines, but they may earn enough to pay the fines and continue their livelihoods. Anything less and you might as well just accept your position in the American Gulag.

OK, we've been wearing masks, washing hands and social distancing and locked down during the past month on the west coast and the cases are still spiking proving that the cockamamie cloth masks DO NOT WORK. And Inslee, Brown and Newsom just keep extending the lockdown in violation of my constitutional right to freely associate. I believe the only way we get rid of these dictators is for business to ignore the lockdown and let the public patronize and pay for their BS fines. What do they have to lose. If they stay locked down, they go broke and if they open up they have to pay fines, but they may earn enough to pay the fines and continue their livelihoods. Anything less and you might as well just accept your position in the American Gulag.

Behold, Reason #1 why we can't get back to something approaching normal. People like you can't see the forests for the trees. Mix in a healthy dose of right wing and alt-right media bombardment of beating the drum that this virus is a hoax and lo and behold...no normal. And keep up the constant yammer that this is just happening in blue cities...oy...man, what happened to the intelligence of 45% of the electorate over the last four years. Sad.

Behold, Reason #1 why we can't get back to something approaching normal. People like you can't see the forests for the trees. Mix in a healthy dose of right wing and alt-right media bombardment of beating the drum that this virus is a hoax and lo and behold...no normal. And keep up the constant yammer that this is just happening in blue cities...oy...man, what happened to the intelligence of 45% of the electorate over the last four years. Sad.
Watch out for that piece of sky you ignorant waste of space. We have locked down for the last month. Cases are spiking--Your magic beans are not working so quit trying to limit my freedom. If you are afraid, stay in your fucking basement, moron.

I am part of that 45% and I look at the factual statistics.....4.7% of the US population is all that your zombievirus has infected.....a mere .46% of cases are critical and 1.8% mortality rate. The mortality rate is driven DOWN by the states with common sense that have not instituted Gestapo tactics, and the states with the highest infection and mortality rates are your very same Dem led dimwit states with all the lockdowns that do nothing except cost people their jobs. So the real question is what happened to the brains of the 55%ers???

Watch out for that piece of sky you ignorant waste of space. We have locked down for the last month. Cases are spiking--Your magic beans are not working so quit trying to limit my freedom. If you are afraid, stay in your fucking basement, moron.

Cry to someone who cares, buttercup. I can't stand douchebags like you. Ignorant. Low information. Low intelligence. Unwilling to even take the most basic precautions as a courtesy to your fellow citizen.
So, as nicely as I can say it, I don't care about your freedom. Your "freedoms" don't extend to placing other citizens in potential danger. If you don't like it, stay at home.

And where was the worthless (wear masks / dont wear masks) Fauci during Trumps last Warp Speed briefing ?
He was attending Joe's meeting via Zoom.

Last edited:

Cry to someone who cares, buttercup. I can't stand douchebags like you. Ignorant. Low information. Low intelligence. Unwilling to even take the most basic precautions as a courtesy to your fellow citizen.
So, as nicely as I can say it, I don't care about your freedom. Your "freedoms" don't extend to placing other citizens in potential danger. If you don't like it, stay at home.
Where have you been for the last nine months moron. We have been subjected to non stop DNC/BLM/Antifa BS while we have been collectively robbed of our constitutional rights in ways that have never been experienced in the history of this country. The restrictions are in DIRECT violation of many constitutional dictates. Tell me how in fear of your safety you are as you haul your commie ass down to Costco, but can't be bothered to go to the polls and vote. You have no argument--Get off of my thread.

Low information? We are the only ones here with actual facts you just brought whine.

Where have you been for the last nine months moron. We have been subjected to non stop DNC/BLM/Antifa BS while we have been collectively robbed of our constitutional rights in ways that have never been experienced in the history of this country. The restrictions are in DIRECT violation of many constitutional dictates. Tell me how in fear of your safety you are as you haul your commie ass down to Costco, but can't be bothered to go to the polls and vote. You have no argument--Get off of my thread.

Shut up...please. I've been out and about since May. Wearing a mask, social distancing, and lately, even going to restaurants. Patronizing almost all the businesses I did before the pandemic hit. All the while taking the safety of my fellow community members in account. Apparently, that's beyond a low information Trump supporter like yourself. Can't even extend basic human courtesy or decency. Why? Because your right wing media masters keep feeding you shit..and you keep opening your mouth to swallow it.

I don't fear going anywhere. Difference between you and me? I care about the person standing next to me..even if (like yourself) they don't return the favor.

Shut up...please. I've been out and about since May. Wearing a mask, social distancing, and lately, even going to restaurants. Patronizing almost all the businesses I did before the pandemic hit. All the while taking the safety of my fellow community members in account. Apparently, that's beyond a low information Trump supporter like yourself. Can't even extend basic human courtesy or decency. Why? Because your right wing media masters keep feeding you shit..and you keep opening your mouth to swallow it.

I don't fear going anywhere. Difference between you and me? I care about the person standing next to me..even if (like yourself) they don't return the favor.
Facts are not shit.....try looking at them once in a while.

Low information? We are the only ones here with actual facts you just brought whine.

I got plenty of cheese to go with the "whine" of your actual facts if you need it. How's that voter fraud temper tantrum coming along? Not much in the way of "facts" supporting that huh?

I got plenty of cheese to go with the "whine" of your actual facts if you need it. How's that voter fraud temper tantrum coming along? Not much in the way of "facts" supporting that huh?
Not complaining about the election nor Sleepy, you idiots will reap what you sow and we real Americans will make do. As for your silly virus hoax, you are destroying many many more million lives with your stupidity and mandates than the virus will ever touch.

1607550635323.png

I'm sure you have at $500 a plate.

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

I have a bridge for sale too!

FU, you get your science from the NYT. Many reputable Dr.s that aren't owned by the UN/WHO/CDC/DNC have PROVED that masks don't work, so by going out to your restaurants you are putting your fellow humans in danger according to YOU, moron. Then in the next post you brag about going about your business in violation of the democrat governors' edicts while admonishing me. You are ridiculous. Your mask stops covid about as effectively as chicken wire stops mosquitoes. Just stop it snowflake.

Your cases are spiking because azzhats like you won't wear a mask. Maybe you do, but plenty of people don't.
Blame this on your feckless fucked up Orange Jesus.
He pushed the virus off on the governors because he's too fucking lazy to handle it himself.
Other countries keeboshed this because they considered it a NATIONAL problem, not a STATE problem.
Example: Taiwan, 25,000,000 and just over 600 cases with 7 deaths total.

FU, you get your science from the NYT. Many reputable Dr.s that aren't owned by the UN/WHO/CDC/DNC have PROVED that masks don't work, so by going out to your restaurants you are putting your fellow humans in danger according to YOU, moron. Then in the next post you brag about going about your business in violation of the democrat governors' edicts while admonishing me. You are ridiculous. Your mask stops covid about as effectively as chicken wire stops mosquitoes. Just stop it snowflake.

"Many reputable Dr.s that aren't owned by the UN/WHO/CDC/DNC have PROVED that masks don't work,..."

Post a link or sit down and STFU. Prove it, buttface.

Your cases are spiking because azzhats like you won't wear a mask. Maybe you do, but plenty of people don't.
He pushed the virus off on the governors because he's too fucking lazy to handle it himself.
Other countries keeboshed this because they considered it a NATIONAL problem, not a STATE problem.
Better check those stats bonehead......cases and mortality rates are highest in your Gestapo Governor states......Worldmeters...I know....avoid the truth at all costs.

Last edited:

Uninformed as usual. On the west coast, Trump sent hospital ships to assist democrat govs and they didn't use them--no need according to them. Also everytime Trump offered help he was answered by lawsuits from the democrat govs and AGs. Do some research and see how many unfounded lawsuits are pending from these states. Do some research before you open you ignorant mouth.

Taiwan.....192 out of 220 globally in tests done....no wonder so few cases and deaths...remember when the President told you if didn't want any more cases to stop testing?

Forum List

Back