🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paid $1.99 a gallon for gas today .

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Thanks obama !

Oh wait , he only gets credit for bad things . Like when fuel is high !

Highest gas price with G W Bush in office, $4.21/gallon.

It is $1.89/gallon here in California where the highest gas prices can be found. In some cities it is under $1.00/gallon.

Wasn't Bush the 'oil' president? And didn't the Republicans predict $6.00/gallon of gas if Obama was elected?

Trust another Republican to pick a Supreme Court justice? I don't think so. (Brought to you by the all new Conservative Red Herring factory in Cut and Shoot, Texas.)

YES, its a real city in Texas --
According to one local legend, Cut and Shoot was named after a 1912 community confrontation that almost led to violence. According to differing versions of the story, the dispute was either over:

• The design of a new steeple for the town's only church,
  • The issue of who should be allowed to preach there, or
  • The conflicting land claims among church members.
Whatever the circumstances were, a small boy at the scene reportedly declared "I'm going to cut around the corner and shoot through the bushes in a minute!" This statement apparently stayed in the residents' minds and was eventually adopted as the town's name.

'Visit Cut and Shoot and get your shiny new Ben Carson stabbing knife and your steady Dick Cheney face shootin' shotgun.'

Last edited:
I filled my near empty tank up for twenty bucks yesterday. 1.45 or something. Getting close to 2002 levels! When I turned sixteen it was 1.12!

Highest gas price with G W Bush in office, $4.21/gallon.

It is $1.89/gallon here in California where the highest gas prices can be found. In some cities it is under $1.00/gallon.

Wasn't Bush the 'oil' president? And didn't the Republicans predict $6.00/gallon of gas if Obama was elected?

Trust another Republican to pick a Supreme Court justice? I don't think so. (Brought to you by the all new Conservative Red Herring factory in Cut and Shoot, Texas.)

YES, its a real city in Texas --
According to one local legend, Cut and Shoot was named after a 1912 community confrontation that almost led to violence. According to differing versions of the story, the dispute was either over:

• The design of a new steeple for the town's only church,
  • The issue of who should be allowed to preach there, or
  • The conflicting land claims among church members.
Whatever the circumstances were, a small boy at the scene reportedly declared "I'm going to cut around the corner and shoot through the bushes in a minute!" This statement apparently stayed in the residents' minds and was eventually adopted as the town's name.

'Visit Cut and Shoot and get your shiny new Ben Carson stabbing knife and your steady Dick Cheney face shootin' shotgun.'

Funny, last time I was through Cut and Shoot there wasn't even a traffic light, much less a factory.

Forum List

Back