🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paid shills

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shills are on top of your game. If I had known how much this would make you fart and spin I would have posted this years ago.

Funny, you haven’t been here a “year” yet sock boy.

Copying large amounts of text and not citing the source is against the rules.

Keep it up shill, or should I say jack4shill?

Let me be the first to inform you that this is not the only forum on the internet.

Unusal%20people.gif

You shills are on top of your game. If I had known how much this would make you fart and spin I would have posted this years ago.

As opposed to you posting, "Trump is a an insensitive jerk" and never needing a Link?

It's funny how fast two of the shills I have on ignore chimed in. Just pausing over the "Show Ignored Content" shows their names without having to read their repetitious and predictable content.

Trouncing? You trot out some links as proof? LMAO!

You people know there are lots of folks doing this shit here? I'm sure some of them are either paid or spooks for this country or that. There are enemies of America at work, and I'm NOT one of them, despite what miketx says.

You people know there are lots of folks doing this shit here? I'm sure some of them are either paid or spooks for this country or that. There are enemies of America at work, and I'm NOT one of them, despite what miketx says.

Yet you can't wait to chime in on a topic about paid shills?

As opposed to you posting, "Trump is a an insensitive jerk" and never needing a Link?

I never posted that about trump.
I was addressing CC.

Uhh…I’m not passing off someone else’s writing as my own. You do know about copyrights and plagiarism, do you not? What am I saying, of course you do… LOL

I never posted that about trump.

mental-midget wrestling at it’s finest

:popcorn:

Uhh…I’m not passing off someone else’s writing as my own. You do know about copyrights and plagiarism, do you not? What am I saying, of course you do… LOL
Um, you NEVER post anything substantial except your own unfounded opinions.

Yet you can't wait to chime in on a topic about paid shills?
You called me one several times yesterday and I didn't know what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back