🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paid shills

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shills are on top of your game. If I had known how much this would make you fart and spin I would have posted this years ago.

Funny, you haven’t been here a “year” yet sock boy.

Copying large amounts of text and not citing the source is against the rules.
As opposed to you posting, "Trump is a an insensitive jerk" and never needing a Link?

Uhh…I’m not passing off someone else’s writing as my own. You do know about copyrights and plagiarism, do you not? What am I saying, of course you do… LOL

It's not my writing shill. But it is good to see that you have admited being a paid shill.

You people know there are lots of folks doing this shit here? I'm sure some of them are either paid or spooks for this country or that. There are enemies of America at work, and I'm NOT one of them, despite what miketx says.

Yet you can't wait to chime in on a topic about paid shills?
You called me one several times yesterday and I didn't know what it was.
You're on the Internet, look it up.

You people know there are lots of folks doing this shit here? I'm sure some of them are either paid or spooks for this country or that. There are enemies of America at work, and I'm NOT one of them, despite what miketx says.

you are stupid, that's actually worse than being a shill. Stupid liberals occupy internet message boards all day every day, posting bullshit and lies. You are fooling no one.

You shills are on top of your game. If I had known how much this would make you fart and spin I would have posted this years ago.

As opposed to you posting, "Trump is a an insensitive jerk" and never needing a Link?

Uhh…I’m not passing off someone else’s writing as my own. You do know about copyrights and plagiarism, do you not? What am I saying, of course you do… LOL

It's not my writing shill. But it is good to see that you have admited being a paid shill.

Yeah, that is against the rules of this message board. You can’t quote a bunch of stuff then not cite the source.

you are stupid, that's actually worse than being a shill. Stupid liberals occupy internet message boards all day every day, posting bullshit and lies. You are fooling no one.

332-206

That was my handiwork.

You shills really are desperate aren't you? The same ones are bending over backwards to prove they are not shills. Thanks for the look into what you really are. America hating trash that will sell any moral character that you had to the highest bidder.

Yeah, that is against the rules of this message board. You can’t quote a bunch of stuff then not cite the source.
That's why you play it safe by simply posting your own unfounded opinions.

Caution folks, I have it on good authority that miketx is in reality an anti-shill, shill .....

"I saw him in the cafeteria, he was recruiting for the CIA" -- PCU

Shill, I posted a link to it. But don't let that stop you from continuing to spin.

Shill, I posted a link to it. But don't let that stop you from continuing to spin.
But that would require clinking a Link.

Opinions are what you’re supposed to have and when you can back them up by citing a reputable source, that is how you convince others, embarrass the shit out of them (as I did you) and show them to be retarded (as I have done to you).

Copying and pasting 3 pages of crap takes no talent, effort, or creativity and reflects perfectly on the author who possess no talent, creativity, and whose efforts seem to be running like a bitch from the same bet you took.

Did that make you mad…he seems to be hesitant to man up and take the bet you took. I guess you’re the groom in the bromance that has spawned between you two.

It's really telling how this topic has got them so riled up. Musta hit the shill nerve center.

Opinions are what you’re supposed to have and when you can back them up by citing a reputable source, that is how you convince others, embarrass the shit out of them (as I did you) and show them to be retarded (as I have done to you).

Copying and pasting 3 pages of crap takes no talent, effort, or creativity and reflects perfectly on the author who possess no talent, creativity, and whose efforts seem to be running like a bitch from the same bet you took.

Did that make you mad…he seems to be hesitant to man up and take the bet you took. I guess you’re the groom in the bromance that has spawned between you two.

Posting one line questions and troll remarks are not opinions. So what do they pay you to troll message boards and lie all day?

But that would require clinking a Link.

It would require positing a link at the time of submission as well. Something that wasn’t done. Sockboy should be more aware of the rules.

Posting one line questions and troll remarks are not opinions. So what do they pay you to troll message boards and lie all day?

Tens of thousands of dollars. 332-206….my work speaks for itself.

More redirection and attention getting. Good work shill.

Tens of thousands of dollars. 332-206….my work speaks for itself.

That's your opinion...you just whined about opinions and no links.

This is too easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back