🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paid shills

Status
Not open for further replies.
PayPal pays shills to tell it's users that it is your fault, not PayPals. They used to hang out on the e-bay forums. Creepy group.

I have a friend that is a big time activist against the geo-engineering that is going on. (chem-trails) and she is attacked mercilessly. If people don't believe it is happening, why attack someone so viciously that knows that it is happening? How does it affect their life negatively that she does what she does? Paid trolls.....guarantee you on that one.

Jack4shill,

Ahhh, the queen of misdirection brings israel into a topic that has nothing to do with Israel.

Your "confession" is all over the anti-Semitic websites.

Jew-haters unite.
ScreenHunter_755-Oct.-12-23.29-265x320.jpg

Paid trolls for Jewry: Diary of an Israeli Shill – John de Nugent

Race – John de Nugent

I have made no confession mr shill. Stop spinning so fast.

Jack4shill,

Ahhh, the queen of misdirection brings israel into a topic that has nothing to do with Israel.

You have DESTROYED Jack4jill but she will keep rising off of the cyber canvas for another uppercut....it's what they do. LOL!

I wonder if candycorn is off getting another borg implant?

Your first 3 posts were written in the first person and you didn't add/reference or even mention where you got it from until you were called out on it. Be a man or whatever and own up to it.

I wonder, without the Internet and at your levels of paranoia, WTH would you two be doing with your time, gun shows and stocking up on rice and beans?

Unbelievable, truly.

Part 1

(This is a paid shills own story.)

I am writing here to come out of the closet as a paid shill. For a little over six months, I was paid to spread disinformation and argue political points on the Internet. This site, ATS, was NOT one that I was assigned to post on, although other people in the same organization were paid to be here, and I assume they still walk among you. But more on this later.

I quit this job in the latter part of 2011, because I became disgusted with it, and with myself. I realized I couldn’t look myself in the mirror anymore. If this confession triggers some kind of retribution against me, so be it. Part of being a real man in this world is having real values that you stand up for, no matter what the consequences.

My story begins in early 2011. I had been out of work for almost a year after losing my last job in tech support. Increasingly desperate and despondent, I jumped at the chance when a former co-worker called me up and said she had a possible lead for me. “It is an unusual job, and one that requires secrecy. But the pay is good. And I know you are a good writer, so its something you are suited for.” (Writing has always been a hobby for me).

She gave me only a phone-number and an address, in one of the seedier parts of San Francisco, where I live. intrigued, I asked her for the company’s URL and some more info. She laughed. “They don’t have a website. Or even a name. You’ll see. Just tell them I referred you.” Yes, it sounded suspicious, but long-term joblessness breeds desperation, and desperation has a funny way of overlooking the suspicious when it comes to putting food on the table.

The next day, I arrived at the address – the third floor in a crumbling building. The appearance of the place did not inspire confidence. After walking down a long, filthy linoleum-covered corridor lit by dimly-flickering halogen, I came to the entrance of the office itself: a crudely battered metal door with a sign that said “United Amalgamated Industries, Inc.”

I later learned that this “company” changed its name almost monthly, always using bland names like that which gave no strong impression of what the company actually does. Not too hopeful, I went inside. The interior was equally shabby. There were a few long tables with folding chairs, at which about a dozen people were tapping away on old, beat-up computers. There were no decorations or ornaments of any type: not even the standard-issue office fica trees or plastic ferns. What a dump. Well, beggars can’t be choosers.

The manager, a balding man in his late forties, rose from the only stand-alone desk in the room and came forward with an easy smile. “You must be Chris. Yvette [my ex-co-worker] told me you’d be coming.” [Not our real names]. “Welcome. Let me tell you a little about what we do.” No interview, nothing. I later learned they took people based solely on referral, and that the people making the referrals, like my ex-colleague Yvette, were trained to pick out candidates based on several factors including ability to keep one’s mouth shut, basic writing skills, and desperation for work.

either you made all that up or you stole someone's intellectual property and violated copyright.

Jew-haters unite.

Israel's government is every bit as corrupt as USA.INC's is. It is actually a House of Rothschild invention going back to the Balfour Declaration of 1917. I don't know why people feel so protective of this parasitic entity.
Ask the paid shills, for Jewry.

no one has to be paid to show you scum up for being liars.

Your first 3 posts were written in the first person and you didn't add/reference or even mention where you got it from until you were called out on it. Be a man or whatever and own up to it.

So what? What does that prove? Other then that you support trolls. If you can read the first sentence it clearly says it's about someone else.

I wonder, without the Internet and at your levels of paranoia, WTH would you two be doing with your time, gun shows and stocking up on rice and beans?

Unbelievable, truly.

Who is paranoid? Some people are just more aware of what is going on than others. Why does that offend your sense of decorum so much?

Ahha, now the heavyweight shills come out with their misdirectional phasers and photonic bullshit.

Jew-haters unite.

Israel's government is every bit as corrupt as USA.INC's is. It is actually a House of Rothschild invention going back to the Balfour Declaration of 1917. I don't know why people feel so protective of this parasitic entity.

I'm sorry, I must leave this tread now. A transgender six-year-old just offered me a juice box if jump back to defending them.

Business before pleasure you know.

Jew-haters unite.

Shillian, I know more than you and have called you out to debate any topic you never with me over and you ran away like the coward that you are. I have never lied about anything I have posted here. You, however, can't say the same.

So what? What does that prove? Other then that you support trolls.

That you don' have an original thought in your head and to make up for it you steal from others and play it off as your own. At least up to when it's discovered what you did, then you turn around and deny this first person account as yours.

I'm coming to this late, you lost it on page 1.

Unbelievable, truly.

Who is paranoid? Some people are just more aware of what is going on than others. Why does that offend your sense of decorum so much?
Who is paranoid? You two fucking morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back