Paid shills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course there are paid shills/propagandists. You'd have to be a complete moron to believe otherwise. The ones on this board are pretty obvious too.

...which makes them easy to spot and put on ignore island where they belong.

They are the ones who can never explain why they are taking a particular stance on a subject. If you confront them directly with direct questioning, they give themselves away every time.

Every Drumpf supporter is a paid shill?

Every one? Probably not, but there are some I'm sure. You probably aren't smart enough to be a paid shill. You are just a shill.

Or a shrill shill. :D Lol.

I wish you loons would make up your mind….first I’m a paid shill then I’m not;

Most of your arguments are too stupid to have been scripted. :D

Shill making light of being shills. Must be making a fortune.

Me too. Maybe candycorn has an opening we can fill? I'll come shill for her for 300 a week.

Part 1

(This is a paid shills own story.)

I am writing here to come out of the closet as a paid shill. For a little over six months, I was paid to spread disinformation and argue political points on the Internet. This site, ATS, was NOT one that I was assigned to post on, although other people in the same organization were paid to be here, and I assume they still walk among you. But more on this later.

I quit this job in the latter part of 2011, because I became disgusted with it, and with myself. I realized I couldn’t look myself in the mirror anymore. If this confession triggers some kind of retribution against me, so be it. Part of being a real man in this world is having real values that you stand up for, no matter what the consequences.

My story begins in early 2011. I had been out of work for almost a year after losing my last job in tech support. Increasingly desperate and despondent, I jumped at the chance when a former co-worker called me up and said she had a possible lead for me. “It is an unusual job, and one that requires secrecy. But the pay is good. And I know you are a good writer, so its something you are suited for.” (Writing has always been a hobby for me).

She gave me only a phone-number and an address, in one of the seedier parts of San Francisco, where I live. intrigued, I asked her for the company’s URL and some more info. She laughed. “They don’t have a website. Or even a name. You’ll see. Just tell them I referred you.” Yes, it sounded suspicious, but long-term joblessness breeds desperation, and desperation has a funny way of overlooking the suspicious when it comes to putting food on the table.

The next day, I arrived at the address – the third floor in a crumbling building. The appearance of the place did not inspire confidence. After walking down a long, filthy linoleum-covered corridor lit by dimly-flickering halogen, I came to the entrance of the office itself: a crudely battered metal door with a sign that said “United Amalgamated Industries, Inc.”

I later learned that this “company” changed its name almost monthly, always using bland names like that which gave no strong impression of what the company actually does. Not too hopeful, I went inside. The interior was equally shabby. There were a few long tables with folding chairs, at which about a dozen people were tapping away on old, beat-up computers. There were no decorations or ornaments of any type: not even the standard-issue office fica trees or plastic ferns. What a dump. Well, beggars can’t be choosers.

The manager, a balding man in his late forties, rose from the only stand-alone desk in the room and came forward with an easy smile. “You must be Chris. Yvette [my ex-co-worker] told me you’d be coming.” [Not our real names]. “Welcome. Let me tell you a little about what we do.” No interview, nothing. I later learned they took people based solely on referral, and that the people making the referrals, like my ex-colleague Yvette, were trained to pick out candidates based on several factors including ability to keep one’s mouth shut, basic writing skills, and desperation for work.

This story has been around for several years now.
I hope you aren't posting this as your story because you will be easily outed as a fraud.

Are you retarded? We've been over this already. The shills on here are these libtard garbage that trash everything Pull your head out of your ass and learn to read.

Are you retarded? We've been over this already. The shills on here are these libtard garbage that trash everything Pull your head out of your ass and learn to read.

I obviously responded to the first post there Corky. Is there a point to this thread other than to prove you can copy and paste then call everyone a shill when you're outed?

Weak effort.

It's about as "obvious" as you are. You don't know what the point of this thread is? Well I'd tell you but i don't want to have to repeat it 6 or 7 times.

Another thing, let's say I'm wrong and there aren't any people on forums paid to attack opposing views. If that is the case why do we have so many virulent attacks on people who support Trump? They come into every thread almost and attack attack attack, smear smear and smear and no matter if you respond to their attacks decently, they just attack more. If they are not paid to do this then there's gotta be something seriously wrong with the people who do that.

Another thing, let's say I'm wrong and there aren't any people on forums paid to attack opposing views. If that is the case why do we have so many virulent attacks on people who support Trump? They come into every thread almost and attack attack attack, smear smear and smear and no matter if you respond to their attacks decently, they just attack more. If they are not paid to do this then there's gotta be something seriously wrong with the people who do that.

Starky is just a troll looking to be an irritant. He knows nothing and because of that he has nothing to bring to a discussion or a debate. He just swings his cyber purse at posters that aren't leftards.

Did it ever occur to you that it might be Donald Trump that has people upset? Maybe if you looked at Trump objectively you might see some things that might disturb people.

Seems to me it is only disturbing to liberals and illegals, those who want stuff for nothing. Did that ever occur to you? THose who want to continue the barrage of illegals coming in and allow terrorist in as well.

Seems to me it is only disturbing to liberals and illegals, those who want stuff for nothing. Did that ever occur to you?

No, as a liberal this occurred to me.

13339457_824630401005263_5874050864352907946_n.jpg

Good. Maybe Trump will be just like Hitler, but instead of jews, he'll round up liberals and free the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back