🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paid shills

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Trump invented a time machine and he went back in time to the 1920's and reinvented himself as "Adolpf Trumpler". His smooth rise to power and his savvy business acumen led to a quick takeover of the world. But his quest for power and revenge didn't stop there. Newspaper headline read "Trumpler destroys 7 million liberals"

RUBE: Here is a totally true story I believe about unicorns!

POSTER 1: Here is a link showing you have been hoaxed.

RUBE: Poster 1 is a unicorn denier! And we all know unicorn deniers own unicorns.

POSTER 2: Here is more evidence you have been hoaxed.

RUBE: Poster 2 also owns a unicorn!

What if Trump invented a time machine and he went back in time to the 1920's and reinvented himself as "Adolpf Trumpler". His smooth rise to power and his savvy business acumen led to a quick takeover of the world. But his quest for power and revenge didn't stop there. Newspaper headline read "Trumpler destroys 7 million liberals"

Trump couldn't even invent a good steak.

Get the libs trump. Put them in cages.

That's right, go ahead, but don't forget what happened to them after the good guys won.

Goodguys? we are the good guys! The liberals are the evil ones! We will be doing the world a favor! Next stop, Troll purging!

Ha ha, you can't support Nazi history and be a good guy. You really are an idiot.

No doofus! We aren't nazis anymore. We are shillenators. We are paid by the world to control the evil liberals and to take their women and indoctrinate them into house work!

That's right, go ahead, but don't forget what happened to them after the good guys won.

Goodguys? we are the good guys! The liberals are the evil ones! We will be doing the world a favor! Next stop, Troll purging!

Ha ha, you can't support Nazi history and be a good guy. You really are an idiot.

No doofus! We aren't nazis anymore. We are shillenators. We are paid by the world to control the evil liberals and to take their women and indoctrinate them into house work!

No you're not only a Nazi, you're a crazy as a loon Nazi.

Trump couldn't even invent a good steak.

Once Herr Trumpler gets all the liberals, we will have plenty of steak! Juicy liberal meat. One thing I will say though, the processing plants have to pay top wages to get folks to work there. You ever tried to clean one of those stinking sumbeotches?

Last edited:

No you're not only a Nazi, you're a crazy as a loon Nazi.

Watch out! The penalty for calling a shillenator a nazi loon is incarceration on George Bush's ranch, riding herd over the boys of broke back mountain! Watch what you say!

Now , you just confirmed what real smart people knew about the right wing teabaggers.
Yes the progressives I am talking about , the smart people, that the right wing teabaggers lie all the time.

Its interesting when you google the exact phrase with quotations below. Cut and paste it on your browser and see the 1900 “confessions” that come up.

“She handed me two binders with sheets enclosed in limp plastic”
Good one: [HOAX] I Was a Paid Internet Shill [HOAX], page 1

A website says it's a hoax. Well if that don't beat all.

Miketx you have earned the ignore function. After reading your swill I can't think of a single reason to pay attention to anything you write. Seriously, you remind me of a monkey climbing a tree. The higher it goes the only thing it shows you is its asshole.

Now , you just confirmed what real smart people knew about the right wing teabaggers.
Yes the progressives I am talking about , the smart people, that the right wing teabaggers lie all the time.

Like my granny used to say, you ain't got sense enough to pour pee out of a boot with the directions on the heel. I din't know what that meant until I was older.

Miketx you have earned the ignore function. After reading your swill I can't think of a single reason to pay attention to anything you write. Seriously, you remind me of a monkey climbing a tree. The higher it goes the only thing it shows you is its asshole.

If you're like most liberal loons, you won't be able to leave me alone. But I have to admit, you must have an extremely low intelligence level not to appreciate my wonderful ex-nazi humor!

Like my granny used to say, you ain't got sense enough to pour pee out of a boot with the directions on the heel. I din't know what that meant until I was older.
That's a good one. You don't have the brains God gave a goat.

Who is paying you to post today, Tampax?

That's a good one. You don't have the brains God gave a goat.

Who is paying you to post today, Tampax?

God? You mean the invisible guy in the sky that you liberals don't believe in, and now you refer to? That God? Boy howdy, you is one funny libby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back