Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
32972200_2339376142955774_7847740689650548736_n.jpg

Did You try to make a point regarding what I said in the "debates" thread?
I see Syrian and Turkish flags, I don't see anyone protesting what happens in Syrian Palestinian camps when Jews are not involved.

3,500 Palestinian refugees flee Syria's Yarmouk camp

An estimated 3,500 Palestinians have fled the embattled Yarmouk refugee camp during a week of violence, according to the UN, as the Syrian government escalates its ongoing military operationin southern Damascus.

Monitors have accused the government of carrying out an intense campaign of air raids as well as using barrel bombs, missiles and shells.

Last edited:
Israel is losing its friends around the world and Americans are questioning Israel's acts

Why Israel is losing the social media war over Gaza | Channel 4 News

I don't think Israel ever won the media war.
It only got an international tv station just a couple of years ago.

These media attacks and demonstration, compared to moving embassies and ever growing cooperations...well, if Israel survived the Pharaoh and Europe, with G-d's help we'll survive this as well.

You just don't impress a Jews with "lack of support" from the nations. DA! :nocknockHT:
The main lesson Israel learned in the last century was - "Never blindly trust Your friends, and always believe what Your enemies say".

Hamas is an enemy.

nazi-flag-gaza.jpg

Because they want to remain in their ancestral land. Haven't the Jews stolen enough land?

Hamas Official: There are no Palestinian people. We're Egyptian and Saudis.

I hear Egypt and Saudi Arabia have lots land.

Because they want to remain in their ancestral land. Haven't the Jews stolen enough land?

Arab Palestinians want to remain in their ancestral land. So do the Jewish people. Why is wanting to live in your ancestral land "stealing"?

Yes, I know you are going to answer that Jews aren't really Jews. Don't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back