Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Palestine Today
※→ ILOVEISRAEL, P F Tinmore, et al,

I will admit, I see statements quite frequently that are so similar that I cannot distinguish between anti-Semitism and (so-called) anti-Zionism.

I think of Zionism as a liberation movement, just as the Palestine Liberation Organization was once a true "liberation movement. And that is the principle difference between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism; and even anti-Israeli Movements.

Anti-Zionism is about (my opinion) is not about religion. It is about the way anti-Zionist Advocates attempt to delegitimize Israel and deny Jews their rights (an attempt to deny self-determination).

Anti-semitism is simply furthering hostility and prejudice against any Jew - all Jews.

Anti-Israel activities are those that focus on maligning the character of Israel (the nation and the people) and by association, anyone that supports or defends Israel; politically, economically, commercially, militarily and diplomatically.​

39265690_2107380779281379_5244365689317228544_n.jpg

Yea right.... It just means you believe that Israel does not have the Right to Exist. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Yet you talk about the “Two State Solution?” KEEP POSTING!!!!! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
(COMMENT)

All things are possible; even a Two-State Solution as an outcome of the conflict. But such an outcome becomes ever more unlikely with the continued Arab Palestinians stance that "armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine." As long as the Arab Palestinian holds this position and aggravates or intentionally retards a possible peaceful solution → so will the ultimate outcome be less favorable to them as time goes on.

Most Respectfully,
R

I will admit, I see statements quite frequently that are so similar that I cannot distinguish between anti-Semitism and (so-called) anti-Zionism.

I think of Zionism as a liberation movement, just as the Palestine Liberation Organization was once a true "liberation movement. And that is the principle difference between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism; and even anti-Israeli Movements.

Anti-Zionism is about (my opinion) is not about religion. It is about the way anti-Zionist Advocates attempt to delegitimize Israel and deny Jews their rights (an attempt to deny self-determination).

Anti-semitism is simply furthering hostility and prejudice against any Jew - all Jews.

Anti-Israel activities are those that focus on maligning the character of Israel (the nation and the people) and by association, anyone that supports or defends Israel; politically, economically, commercially, militarily and diplomatically.​

Yea right.... It just means you believe that Israel does not have the Right to Exist. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Yet you talk about the “Two State Solution?” KEEP POSTING!!!!! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
(COMMENT)

All things are possible; even a Two-State Solution as an outcome of the conflict. But such an outcome becomes ever more unlikely with the continued Arab Palestinians stance that "armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine." As long as the Arab Palestinian holds this position and aggravates or intentionally retards a possible peaceful solution → so will the ultimate outcome be less favorable to them as time goes on.

Most Respectfully,
R

I have posted many You Tube Videos in which they declare their Goal is to Liberate ALL Of “ Palestine” to 48 yet they HONESTLY expect “ Right of Return?”

※→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

Yes, that is a major problem stemming from the fact that the Arab Palestinians have never had a "unified" voice or the ability to articulate their demands on a singular political platform. The Palestinian Authority (PA) says one thing and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) says another.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I have posted many You Tube Videos in which they declare their Goal is to Liberate ALL Of “ Palestine” to 48 yet they HONESTLY expect “ Right of Return?”
(COMMENT)

Yeah, the Right of Return (RoR) is not really a right (an imposed obligation by law) as the Arab Palestinians would have you believe.

It would be foolish for the Israelis to give credance to the RoR retroactively back to 1948 demographics, just as it is foolish to even give consideration to the demanded RoR back to the 4 June 1967 political demarcation and demographics. That would spell the doom for the Jewish National Home.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

Yes, that is a major problem stemming from the fact that the Arab Palestinians have never had a "unified" voice or the ability to articulate their demands on a singular political platform. The Palestinian Authority (PA) says one thing and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) says another.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

Yeah, the Right of Return (RoR) is not really a right (an imposed obligation by law) as the Arab Palestinians would have you believe.

It would be foolish for the Israelis to give credance to the RoR retroactively back to 1948 demographics, just as it is foolish to even give consideration to the demanded RoR back to the 4 June 1967 political demarcation and demographics. That would spell the doom for the Jewish National Home.

Most Respectfully,
R

Which is EXACTLY what they want! Notice there is no response to the PLO’s very recent statement that the Western Wall would be off limits to Israelis??

But such an outcome becomes ever more unlikely with the continued Arab Palestinians stance that "armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine."
Far from true. The vast majority of Palestinian resistance is non violent. Of course armed resistance is legal.

But such an outcome becomes ever more unlikely with the continued Arab Palestinians stance that "armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine."
Far from true. The vast majority of Palestinian resistance is non violent. Of course armed resistance is legal.

Common sense ( God Forbid !) would suggest that it wouldn’t take a Majority to incite Violence and actually start a Civil War to ( their slogan) “ Go Back to 48) Time for you to press that Stupid button you’re always mentioning.

You mean like Jihadi walking into a restaurant to murder civilians,
or the BDS targeting Jewish students and Jewish communities worldwide?

Neither the Arab pogroms before Zionism, nor attacks on Jews worldwide are resistance - Hitler as well portrayed it as if he was a victim, and Jews were his main victimizers, just like BDS today.

You're not resisting but leading a worldwide attack against the majority of Jews worldwide.

I think of Zionism as a liberation movement,
OK, the Zionists driving the British out of Palestine could be considered liberation. But, driving the Palestinians out of Palestine is conquest.

Jews driving the British and the Arabs out of Palestine, was one and the same result of decolonization.

Both Arab and British invaders lost - only the Arabs remained sore losers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back