Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

This guy makes some good points, however, he is not going to ask why this is happening. Israel controls the aid into Palestine and most of it goes to benefit Israel at the expense of the Palestinians.

Although this guy asks questions, he really does not want the answers.

International Aid & the Palestinians: Supporting Israel's Occupation?

This guy makes some good points, however, he is not going to ask why this is happening. Israel controls the aid into Palestine and most of it goes to benefit Israel at the expense of the Palestinians.

I don't believe your conspiracy theories adequately address the theft of aid money by islamic terrorists.

I don't believe your conspiracy theories adequately address the theft of aid money by islamic terrorists.

These so called scandals were Israeli hokum. Israel is just trying to shut off all aid to Palestine.

These so called scandals were Israeli hokum. Israel is just trying to shut off all aid to Palestine.

Your conspiracy theories are just excuses for fraud and theft by islamic terrorists.

Report: Billions of Dollars of Aid to Palestinian Authority Lost to Corruption

Your conspiracy theories are just excuses for fraud and theft by islamic terrorists.

I can't argue that. Abbas is the foreign appointed oligarch.

Yet another of your silly conspiracy theories. Your excuses for Arab-Moslem failures of the “Pal’istanian” version are quite the laughable episodes when those same failures are exhibited across the Islamist Middle East.

Yet another of your silly conspiracy theories. Your excuses for Arab-Moslem failures of the “Pal’istanian” version are quite the laughable episodes when those same failures are exhibited across the Islamist Middle East.

Yes. Why would a Palestine be any different than Libya, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, etc.? Palestinians are just as dysfunctional as the rest of their Arab brethren. They just have someone to blame.

And now for the never answered question. The Zionists always dance around this one.

Fatah lost the elections in 2006. How did they get back in power in the West Bank in 2007?

And now for the never answered question. The Zionists always dance around this one.

Fatah lost the elections in 2006. How did they get back in power in the West Bank in 2007?

I just know you have a handy conspiracy theory.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Yes. Why would a Palestine be any different than Libya, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, etc.?
Or any of the other countries we bombed the crap out of.

What you’re dancing around is the fact that Islamist backwaters have a common, unique characteristic that defines the retrogression so common to each and every one.

Take a guess what characteristic they share in common.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Your typical retreat to cartoons.

Yes. Why would a Palestine be any different than Libya, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, etc.?

What you’re dancing around is the fact that Islamist backwaters have a common, unique characteristic that defines the retrogression so common to each and every one.

Keep dancing.
:dance::dance::dance::dance:
This is fun.

Keep dancing.
This is fun.

Your usual retreat to cut and paste cartoons gives no one confidence that you’re able to defend an argument.

Keep dancing.
This is fun.

Your usual retreat to cut and paste cartoons gives no one confidence that you’re able to defend an argument.
I am suppose to argue a deflection? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back