Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
16999250_1440348519342628_6865533061105760609_n.jpg

RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

This is another one of those complaints that don't make sense.

(COMMENT)

I think it is safe to say that almost everyone knows that the vast majority of the general population in the Gaza Strip supports an anti-Israeli position and is providing material and political support to the dominant terrorist organization that claims to control the Gaza Strip.

The general population should not be surprized at all in the restrictions on movement and travel they experience as potential threats to Israeli Security and citizenry.

This would be especially true in the light of the tens of thousands of Hostile Arab Palestinians in the Gaza Strip that have demonstrated along the Israeli Border.

“We will take down Israel’s border and tear out Israeli hearts from their bodies”

So says Hamas leader, Yahya Sinwar, who is more than willing to send Arab Muslim boys to die at the Gaza-Israel border, before they get anywhere near an Israeli soldier, let alone being able to rip his heart out. Bring it!

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

I think it is safe to say that almost everyone knows that the vast majority of the general population in the Gaza Strip supports an anti-Israeli position and is providing material and political support to the dominant terrorist organization that claims to control the Gaza Strip.

The general population should not be surprized at all in the restrictions on movement and travel they experience as potential threats to Israeli Security and citizenry.

This would be especially true in the light of the tens of thousands of Hostile Arab Palestinians in the Gaza Strip that have demonstrated along the Israeli Border.

“We will take down Israel’s border and tear out Israeli hearts from their bodies”

So says Hamas leader, Yahya Sinwar, who is more than willing to send Arab Muslim boys to die at the Gaza-Israel border, before they get anywhere near an Israeli soldier, let alone being able to rip his heart out. Bring it!

Most Respectfully,
R
I think it is safe to say that almost everyone knows that the vast majority of the general population in the Gaza Strip supports an anti-Israeli position

The vast majority of the general population in the Gaza Strip are refugees who want to go back home.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
I think it is safe to say that almost everyone knows that the vast majority of the general population in the Gaza Strip supports an anti-Israeli position

The vast majority of the general population in the Gaza Strip are refugees who want to go back home.

If any Muslim nation wants them, they should go.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Technically not. Since they are inside their country of origin, they are not refugees.

The only instance I could find of this is a mother and father denied a permit to visit their prematurely born daughter who was transferred to a hospital in the West Bank in order to save her life. She was able to return home to Gaza after 30 days (not six months).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back