🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian children tortured, used as shields by Israel: U.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamas does not use civilians as human shields. As addressed in the You Tube video over 300 human rights groups have written reports about Cast Lead and none found evidence Hamas used children as human shields. But Israel did.

Then what do you call firing from civilian houses and civilian areas, when they know full well that Israel will identify the location of the firing, and strike back ??

I have difficulties seeing similarity between Hamas and Israel too. Only Israel has killed 1519 children since 9/30/2000.

Aside from those numbers being bullshit, Hamas is responsible for those deaths, not Israel, you terrorist supporting shill

The IDF is Israel's military. How would you suggest that they treat the Arabs who attempt to inflict acts of violence on Israel?

With the same respect and courtesy they treat Jews who try to inflict acts of violence on Arabs.

That's not how things work.

If Arabs attack Israel, the IDF will respond... and it won't be "courteous."

If Jews attack Arabs (outside of military actions), that's a matter for Israel's police, and they handle it through the application of civil law.

That's not how things work.

If Arabs attack Israel, the IDF will respond... and it won't be "courteous."

If Jews attack Arabs (outside of military actions), that's a matter for Israel's police, and they handle it through the application of civil law.

Wrong. All police affairs in the West Bank are handled by the military.

You know that. The IDF treats Jews with kid gloves when they attack Arabs, while Arabs who attack Jews are under the logic of "shoot first, ask questions later...or don't at all".

You didn't say the West Bank, you made a broad, sweeping claim about the IDF.

As for your description of the IDF... you've been reading too many Al Jazeera Op-Ed pieces.

You didn't say the West Bank, you made a broad, sweeping claim about the IDF.

As for your description of the IDF... you've been reading too many Al Jazeera Op-Ed pieces.

Al Jazeera actually has more than a few pieces about Israel/Palestine that show Israelis in a positive light.

Several months ago they had a piece about a joint Jewish/Arab volunteer EMT force in Jerusalem. It talked about how both sides work together, and it even showed Jewish EMTs making compliments about the hard work and commitment of the Arab EMTs.

But this topic isn't about Al Jazeera, now is it?

Hamas does not use civilians as human shields. As addressed in the You Tube video over 300 human rights groups have written reports about Cast Lead and none found evidence Hamas used children as human shields. But Israel did.

This is factually incorrect, as has been proven already.

I have difficulties seeing similarity between Hamas and Israel too. Only Israel has killed 1519 children since 9/30/2000.

Whoop-tee-do. HAMAS' gross incompetence doesn't mitigate HAMAS' murderous terrorist nature, not in the slightest. Nor the total depravity of their apologists.

I accept the findings of the humam rights groups that Hamas does not use civilians as humam shields. And I accept their findings that Israel uses civilians, to include children, as human shields.

I accept the findings of the humam rights groups that Hamas does not use civilians as humam shields. And I accept their findings that Israel uses civilians, to include children, as human shields.

It's not anyone elses fault but yourself that you choose to ignore what really takes place.

The human rights groups reporrts tell us all about the Truth of Israels continuing crimes against children in Palestine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back