Palestinian rockets. Are they the reason for what is happening now in Gaza??

Grow up and have an on-topic post. Even if we are one guy, if you have anything to say, go ahead or just keep silent.

Moderators can check the IP addresses. You and Annie are just speechless because you both have nothing to say.

I live in a free country....I can post what I like...if you don't like it, go fuck yourself and your 4 other persona's.....

gzah(غزة);966661 said:
And you can sit in the lap as:tongue:

You like how I put that seemingly randoom interjection into the conversation and did not justify anything I said don't you!!!!:cool:

Israel is not a terrorist nation it is a nation one that the Palestinians do not want to exist. Multiple attacks on Israeli civilians show an attempt at chaos and terrorism. This is unnacceptable. If the Israeli military targeted civilians there wouldn't be enough Palestinians left to form a government. I think that war is necessary between these two countries. But not a war with ROE no an all out war in which there is a decisive victor.

But performing such actions only get a reaction mostly out weighing the intial action. So in the end is it worth it its like going to school you and the bully have always not liked each other then one day you swing and hit him now you face the consquences of your actions he pretty much beats on you everyday after that you still get punches in but you are the one going home with the black eye and the school administrators blame you because you attacked him first. This is how the world is looking at it pretty much.

Well, unfortunately, Palestinians have no other choice. They tried peace, but it was a fake thing. They have to resist and resist until someday the world has some dignity to punish those who violate human rights all the time and don't respect any UN resolution.

We're discussing mature people here. Please go and grow up somewhere until you become qualified to talk to grown ups.

Actually, we're talking about terrorists who have been lobbing missiles into Israel and are now whining because they are getting smacked back.

If a terrorist organization took over the government of Canada and the lunatics were lobbing missiles into Detroit, I can guarantee, we would tell them to stop, give them a deadline and then flatten them if they persisted.

The only difference is you and the other terrorist-cheerleaders wouldn't be whining about it. That's reserved only for Israel, apparently.

To all the other Arab countries.... oh wait, they can't, they'll get killed. HAHA!

What is so funny in killing a refugee??

They can accept their defeat by adhering to the treaties that they signed, which allows them to live in peace in Gaza, the West Bank, and to some extent within Israel itself.

They tried to adhere to these treaties, but did the Israelis do the same thing?? Of course, No. Because they thing they are the spoiled son of this dirty world.

I live in a free country....I can post what I like...if you don't like it, go fuck yourself and your 4 other persona's.....

Grow up.

You like how I put that seemingly randoom interjection into the conversation and did not justify anything I said don't you!!!!:cool:

Israel is not a terrorist nation it is a nation one that the Palestinians do not want to exist. Multiple attacks on Israeli civilians show an attempt at chaos and terrorism. This is unnacceptable. If the Israeli military targeted civilians there wouldn't be enough Palestinians left to form a government. I think that war is necessary between these two countries. But not a war with ROE no an all out war in which there is a decisive victor.

Give me your idea in one sentence and try to correct it before you post it, please.

Because radical Islamists don't believe in free speech? :eek:

Who said so??

We're discussing mature people here. Please go and grow up somewhere until you become qualified to talk to grown ups.

I see no discussion I saw a verbal orgy of antisemetic remarks being shared by people who's knowledge of the region is limited to the updates on yahoo.

gzah(غزة);966695 said:
I do not need to provide an excuse to like you, I believe the issues and believed that God will grant us victory over the enemy
I think we need a new holocaust of the Holocaust as Hitler burned the Jews and with them Hrqk

Even Sunni will tell you the Holocaust never happened so lets not blast Hitlers good name.

gzah(غزة);966695 said:
I do not need to provide an excuse to like you, I believe the issues and believed that God will grant us victory over the enemy
I think we need a new holocaust of the Holocaust as Hitler burned the Jews and with them Hrqk

I just gotta ask...

Who the heck is HRQK?

They tried to adhere to these treaties, but did the Israelis do the same thing?? Of course, No. Because they thing they are the spoiled son of this dirty world.

gzah(غزة);966695 said:

Again, no valid counter-arguments, just emotional outbursts :eusa_whistle:

No...your discussing the Palestinians, not mature people.

So mature. Bravo.

Actually, we're talking about terrorists who have been lobbing missiles into Israel and are now whining because they are getting smacked back.

If a terrorist organization took over the government of Canada and the lunatics were lobbing missiles into Detroit, I can guarantee, we would tell them to stop, give them a deadline and then flatten them if they persisted.

The only difference is you and the other terrorist-cheerleaders wouldn't be whining about it. That's reserved only for Israel, apparently.

Did you read the first post of this thread?? Apparently, No.

I see no discussion I saw a verbal orgy of antisemetic remarks being shared by people who's knowledge of the region is limited to the updates on yahoo.

How knowledgeable you are about the case. So, what faults did I say in specific??

Last edited:
Do you know other sentence than this Golda Meir's one?? It's just illogical.

How can anybody not love his children??

Did you see the bodies of the five young sisters killed yesterday by the terrorist Israeli army?? Do you think killing five sisters would lead Palestinian people to think of peace ever??

It was a fake peace, my dear. The rockets is just an attempt to tell the world that even though everybody in this world is coward to stand against those barbarian Israelis, resistants in Gaza will keep fighting.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Golda Meir did not say Palestinians do not love their children, but that they hate Israel more than they love their children, and your contention that the continuing support of the Palestinian people for the rocket attacks is justified by no more than their outrage and anger at Israel despite the fact that nothing can be gained from it but more death and destruction in Gaza as Israel continues to fight back would, again, seem to endorse Golda Meir's statement that the Palestinians hate Israel more than they love their own children.

I don't want to put words in you mouth, but your post is open to the interpretation that the purpose of the continuing support for rocket attacks is to produce more pictures of more dead Palestinian children that might win some international support of some kind for Hamas. Is that what you meant to say?

Even Sunni will tell you the Holocaust never happened so lets not blast Hitlers good name.

Palestinians don;t have to care if holocaust happened or not. If it happened, Germans should have paid the price, And if not, the Jews are lying like ever.

gzah(غزة);966716 said:
Clearly, you Negro has been under heavy pressure from the whites in your area to advise you at any address Sunni wear on your head and covering your face because I think that looks non grata

Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth

Forum List

Back