Palestinians, the scummiest people on earth

images

There's no excuse for ̶p̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ causing martyrdom among children.

The ""palestinians" are victims-----they are not the real authors of the
filth-----just as most of the german people were not the authors of
nazism------the "palestinians" are the VICTIMS of the most nefarious
filth ----islamicism. A sickness that is INCREASING IN VIRULENCE
every day to the delight of its ass lickers and those TURNED ON BY
PERVERSION ------keep an eye on the whore "lawyer"

The ""palestinians" are victims-----they are not the real authors of the
filth-----just as most of the german people were not the authors of
nazism------the "palestinians" are the VICTIMS of the most nefarious
filth ----islamicism. A sickness that is INCREASING IN VIRULENCE
every day to the delight of its ass lickers and those TURNED ON BY
PERVERSION ------keep an eye on the whore "lawyer"

Jillian?

LiveLeak.com - Sunni Hamas abusing children

There's no excuse for promoting martyrdom among children.

Toasty, I'm going to have to take issue with your title, etc. HAMAS are not the whole of the Palestinian people: they are a group of vile thugs, yes. And they are allegedly the 'government' of Gaza.

But since we know what kinds of terror tactics HAMAS uses against their own populace - it's not fair to suppose that even a majority of the Palestinians in Gaza are really supporters of their agenda.

The scummiest people on earth are truly the 'pacifist humanitarians' who continually claim that HAMAS and Hezbollah are 'political parties' and that whatever violence they commit is "lawful"......

When there is no fear, Israel's Terror tactics have failed

Toasty, I'm going to have to take issue with your title, etc. HAMAS are not the whole of the Palestinian people: they are a group of vile thugs, yes. And they are allegedly the 'government' of Gaza.

But since we know what kinds of terror tactics HAMAS uses against their own populace - it's not fair to suppose that even a majority of the Palestinians in Gaza are really supporters of their agenda.

The scummiest people on earth are truly the 'pacifist humanitarians' who continually claim that HAMAS and Hezbollah are 'political parties' and that whatever violence they commit is "lawful"......

You are absolutely right about that. There are many good Palestinians out there

Who's we? You don't know anything, Hamas are the same people that Israel brutalized, occupied and oppressed, they are just the ones that chose to fight back. Stop acting like you have any respect for our people. Hamas doesn't use 'terror tactics' against our people. Whatever that means. Once again you defile our people and act is if they are too stupid to make a choice. They've lived in the conflict longer than you have ever had. And they know Israel's policy. I've seen Israel's policy more than you know about it. Israel is the country that resorts to violence and collective punishment. And your hypocrisy is so staunch that you'd claim their violent resistance is not lawful. But of course whatever violence Israel resorts to is lawful. The people playing double propaganda are the Israelis.

images

There's no excuse for ̶p̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ causing martyrdom among children.
Righto. Muslim culture of suicide bombing and virgins in heaven is not exclusive to the Palestine Israel conflict. But you already knew that, didn't you, donkey? After all wasn't it Iran's ayatollahs that gave "keys to heaven" to little 11 and 12 year old boys and told them to walk on the minefields to clear the way for the Iranian military during the Iran Iraq war? Maybe one day you too will be a Shahid and get your virgin donkeys, heyvoun, olagh. And all those who know you will eat sweets and celebrate. What a sick culture you animals come from.

Last edited:

Who's we? You don't know anything, Hamas are the same people that Israel brutalized, occupied and oppressed, they are just the ones that chose to fight back. Stop acting like you have any respect for our people. Hamas doesn't use 'terror tactics' against our people. Whatever that means. Once again you defile our people and act is if they are too stupid to make a choice. They've lived in the conflict longer than you have ever had. And they know Israel's policy. I've seen Israel's policy more than you know about it. Israel is the country that resorts to violence and collective punishment. And your hypocrisy is so staunch that you'd claim their violent resistance is not lawful. But of course whatever violence Israel resorts to is lawful. The people playing double propaganda are the Israelis.

Yes BIK, Hamas is a resistance organization, right... Hahaha...Looks like the village idiot is still the village idiot. Fuck Hamas and everyone who supports those scummy people. Anybody who promotes martyrdom , specially among children, is scum of the earth. If you love Hamas so much, why dont you go join them

Yes BIK, Hamas is a resistance organization, right... Hahaha...Looks like the village idiot is still the village idiot. Fuck Hamas and everyone who supports those scummy people. Anybody who promotes martyrdom , specially among children, is scum of the earth. If you love Hamas so much, why dont you go join them

Get a life and quit talking like delusional maniac. Do you do anything outside of sitting on your computer and cursing everyone left and right? Your point of view is shared by you and your people. And respect other people's point of view. Actually contribute to something. Don't waste your time by saying meaningless things.

Why should the Israelis have any respect for those who want to destroy them and refuse to recognize them? They had their chance to pretend they were Civilized after Israel withdrew from Gaza but of course didn't. " Collective punishment?" is your complaint? Israel should ONLY " punish" those who fire Rockets at them. How stupid. After Israel withdrew from Gaza just name one thing the Palestinians did to help " negotiations". Can't because they didn't. Just more proof of the Pro- Palestinian Hypocrisy :cuckoo:

BIK, I'm sorry that you think so ill of me. I don't think Palestinians are stupid or 'animals' or anything like that.

I think that HAMAS dragging people's bodies behind motorcycles in the streets is WRONG. And I think that throwing people they 'suspected' of 'collaboration' from the tops of buildings is WRONG. So was stealing the food aid sent to Gaza and *selling* what was intended to be *given* away. And so was using guns to go rob banks to get operating funds.......

All the above crimes were committed by HAMAS. If you think those can be 'overlooked' because HAMAS attacks Israel, then that is your right. But I wouldn't tolerate 'leadership' like that myself......not if I could find anyone else to run for the job.

Why should the Israelis have any respect for those who want to destroy them and refuse to recognize them? They had their chance to pretend they were Civilized after Israel withdrew from Gaza but of course didn't. " Collective punishment?" is your complaint? Israel should ONLY " punish" those who fire Rockets at them. How stupid. After Israel withdrew from Gaza just name one thing the Palestinians did to help " negotiations". Can't because they didn't. Just more proof of the Pro- Palestinian Hypocrisy :cuckoo:

Who's destroying who? Who's losing more land by the day and who's being shot and killed lately in the occupied territories?

Forum List

Back