Palin has children. Children fuck up. Ok lets talk everybodys children.

I'm not blaming Track for anything because I haven't heard him mention PTSD as a defense.

Well, you could blame him for hitting his girlfriend... but you're right. We've not heard him trying to excuse his poor behavior, just his mother trying to do it.

You mean like jillian doing it for her son?

Jillian's son hit his girlfriend and she tried to blame it on PTSD and the President? Jillian, shame on you!

I'm not blaming Track for anything because I haven't heard him mention PTSD as a defense.

Well, you could blame him for hitting his girlfriend... but you're right. We've not heard him trying to excuse his poor behavior, just his mother trying to do it.

Jillian's son hit his girlfriend and she tried to blame it on PTSD and the President? Jillian, shame on you!

No, enabling him to continue acting like a child until age 26.

Only assholes and tabloid journalists attack other's kids. Palin is a piece of work, she won't hold her kids accountable - states other people's kid's lack personal responsibility - and blames Obama for her kid beating his girlfriend.

Is she insane, or does she believe the American public can be fooled by a fool?
Both / and.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

jillain doing what for her son....an education and health care....last time i checked her son was not beating up his g/fs

How do you know that isn't happening?

lol cause i know jillian and her family...damn her son excels at most everything he does....sure she dotes on him but all good mothers dote on their sons....seems even bad mothers do so ...too

jillain doing what for her son....an education and health care....last time i checked her son was not beating up his g/fs

lol cause i know jillian and her family...damn her son excels at most everything he does....sure she dotes on him but all good mothers dote on their sons....seems even bad mothers do so ...too

Apparently he won't excel at being an adult. She'll coddle him until he's 26 years old. I wonder if he bites her nipples when sucking on the tit.

Something interesting I learned a long time ago. You don't always know people the way you think you know them.

I'm not blaming Track for anything because I haven't heard him mention PTSD as a defense. His mother using it as an excuse for her live at home 26 yr old son's fuck-ups 5yrs. after his time in Iraq is an insult to a lot of vets who were in active combat and didn't come home "changed" or "hardened" and those unfortunates whom that crazy war actually damaged. She is a multi-millionaire, did she make sure he had the best medical care or just sit back and wait for Obama to help him? Go ahead and blame Obama for the VA's faults Sarah but if you knew all about them it was your responsibility as a parent to step in and make sure he got the help he needed to recover. And any of you Conservatives who let her get away with this blatant enabling of Track's failures and her selfish politicising of his personal life have given up any right to that "holier-than-thou" judgemental attitude you're so fond of broadcasting.
Preach!

Your son can't support himself and has to rely on mommy to do it for him?
She should be thanking us for supporting her and her family.

To someone like her that thinks her dependent son deserves it, she doesn't feel the need. She thinks it's owed to him.

@ 26 It's long past time to be making it on your own.....long past time
Really? How old were you when you graduated from school?

Oh right..... Lol

22 and we already owned our first home and had our own health coverage. My parents pushed me, you enable yours
With your view, then shouldn't you be bashing the heck out of Track for being such a loser hanging on mommies tit so long?

To someone like her that thinks her dependent son deserves it, she doesn't feel the need. She thinks it's owed to him.

Oh right..... Lol

22 and we already owned our first home and had our own health coverage. My parents pushed me, you enable yours
With your view, then shouldn't you be bashing the heck out of Track for being such a loser hanging on mommies tit so long?

He served in the military. The only think I've seen form jillian's son is tit sucking and she said it will last until 26.

Apparently he won't excel at being an adult. She'll coddle him until he's 26 years old. I wonder if he bites her nipples when sucking on the tit.

Something interesting I learned a long time ago. You don't always know people the way you think you know them.

You've made the transition, from an ignorant curmudgeon to a piece of shit. If I were a mod I'd put you on the bench permanently. Leave the family of others out of your vile comments. It is not only against the rules, it is unwelcome, unnecessary and something detested by all.

Oh right..... Lol

He served in the military. The only think I've seen form jillian's son is tit sucking and she said it will last until 26.
So why is he laying on his mother's couch sucking on her tits still?

How is paying for an education and providing heath care "treating someone like a child"? Do you have children? My daughter wants to be a Medical Examiner. She's going to need to go to school for a lot longer than four years. In fact, she will likely be going to school past her 26th year. I'm sure glad she'll be able to be on my Tricare through all of that if she decides to go to college rather than the Air Force or Navy Academy.

Oh right..... Lol

I think you're confused and as usual a stupid phuck, he was in Iraq. Now run along and come back when you wise up, fool

How is paying for an education and providing heath care "treating someone like a child"? Do you have children? My daughter wants to be a Medical Examiner. She's going to need to go to school for a lot longer than four years. In fact, she will likely be going to school past her 26th year. I'm sure glad she'll be able to be on my Tricare through all of that if she decides to go to college rather than the Air Force or Navy Academy.
Friends don't let friends let their daughters in the Air Force Academy.....:D

Oh right..... Lol

Because.......Obama

Forum List

Back