Palin has children. Children fuck up. Ok lets talk everybodys children.

Hold on under obamacare he is stlil a child. I think it goes to 26, so under your own rules. Screw you!!!!!!

As I said in my first sentence: "I expect the only RW response to this to be 'B-b-but Obamacare!' but I'll say it anyway:"

Y'all would be a lot more credible if you weren't so predictable.
Still doesn't deflect that I'm telling the truth.

What? That the ACA allows my son to be covered on my policy til he's 26?

You say that like its a bad thing. Which I guess when you're a child who has never paid for health insurance might be the case (if you spend all your time in the rightwingnut blogosphere, of course)

Your so-called "point" is irrelevant.

Your son can't support himself and has to rely on mommy to do it for him?

I can't help it if you hate people who are educated. Not my problem.

Your bitterness infects your political views.

Since I'm far more educated that you and your son combined, I can't hate myself.

It's not about his education. I'm glad he's doing it and damn sure hope you're the one paying for it. We don't need any more people in society relying on the taxpayers to support them. I am wondering, though, if you support Sanders tuition plan. You never said.

That you think an adult to age 26 should be on the insurance of a parent shows your political views.

We wouldn't know about Obama's daughters, he already said they shouldn't be burdened with a child. I guess they will get secret abortions. What a dadthey !

As teenagers? No they shouldn't. On the other hand they aren't running around marketing themselves as holy roller spokespeople

So sad that you consider the result of a choice to do something a burden. It's called a result and Democrats are more than willing to kill that result if they don't like it.

If, as teenagers, girls shouldn't be burdened with a child, perhaps they shouldn't be doing what it takes to produce one. That applies to all teenagers. The problem is when they make a choice that produces a child they choose to have, Liberals don't mind the rest of us being burdened with supporting something that happened as a result of a choice we were told to butt out of.

It appears to be ok. Nixon's bitches. Where's Carters kid? LBJ's girls? We know Chelseas out there and know damn straight her who father is.

But lets rock it. All kids all the time.
No doubt, after all we had a child molester/rapist as president, remember slick willy??
Lol
Charges? Convictions?

Democrats have such love for all children UNLESS they are

Palin's slightly slowed son
Romney's adopted Negro grandchild.
Phil Robertson's adopted Negro grandchild.

Maybe democrats just hate those white people? Or the fact they are Christians of one stripe or another? Or they are all heterosexuals?
Or they are all conservatives?

But ALL democrats love children why.....
Ted Kennedy DROWNED someones daughter.
Micheal S. Kennedy beat someones daughter to DEATH with a golf club.
Joe "paws" Biden loves to touch other peoples daughters.

Don't forget the ones they murder in the womb

Quiet imbecile

An imbecile is one that thinks killing the result of a choice to spread her legs is being responsible.

As I said in my first sentence: "I expect the only RW response to this to be 'B-b-but Obamacare!' but I'll say it anyway:"

Y'all would be a lot more credible if you weren't so predictable.

You say that like its a bad thing. Which I guess when you're a child who has never paid for health insurance might be the case (if you spend all your time in the rightwingnut blogosphere, of course)

Since I'm far more educated that you and your son combined, I can't hate myself.

It's not about his education. I'm glad he's doing it and damn sure hope you're the one paying for it. We don't need any more people in society relying on the taxpayers to support them. I am wondering, though, if you support Sanders tuition plan. You never said.

That you think an adult to age 26 should be on the insurance of a parent shows your political views.

Given you're not half as educated as I, you might want to revisit your typically flawed premise

Oh wait, I mean lies.

As for my kid. We are paying for most of it. Merit scholarships covered about a third. He is not eligible for anything else.

But that doesn't mean he should have to pay for health coverage while he's in school. He should study and practice while he's in school. That was the opportunity my parents gave me and that is the opportunity we give him.
Why should he not have health insurance to satisfy some dogmatic creep's idea of insane rugged individualism?

She should be thanking us for supporting her and her family.

To someone like her that thinks her dependent son deserves it, she doesn't feel the need. She thinks it's owed to him.

@ 26 It's long past time to be making it on your own.....long past time

Nice deflection from the thread which is ignorant palinistas whining.

Since YOU mentioned your son would be on your policy until 26, you brought it something now, when addressed by others, is considered a deflection.

I was not the one who raised the issue of being covered by insurance. it was the wackadoodle who decided that sawwah bawwacuda's son is still a child because he is under 26.

any more lies you'd like to tell?

You were the one that said your son would be on yours until he's 26 then said what was wrong with it. Apparently you didn't want opposing opinions and examples.

To someone like her that thinks her dependent son deserves it, she doesn't feel the need. She thinks it's owed to him.

I wonder if she still breast feeds.

And I wonder when you'll graduate from high school or if you're even marginally capable of doing so

Given you're not half as educated as I, you might want to revisit your typically flawed premise

Oh wait, I mean lies.

As for my kid. We are paying for most of it. Merit scholarships covered about a third. He is not eligible for anything else.

But that doesn't mean he should have to pay for health coverage while he's in school. He should study and practice while he's in school. That was the opportunity my parents gave me and that is the opportunity we give him.
Why should he not have health insurance to satisfy some dogmatic creep's idea of insane rugged individualism?

I had more education than you'll ever have and had it before you were born.

Earlier you said you were paying for all of your insurance. Now, it's most of it.

He should study and practice while he's in school. Are you saying he's a career student in order to have coverage until age 26?

that entire family is mentally ill

Palin%2B-%2BAwesome%2BWarrior%2BNames.jpg

Since YOU mentioned your son would be on your policy until 26, you brought it something now, when addressed by others, is considered a deflection.

it's not about her son. her son is not 26 yet.

he is ELIGIBLE to remain on his parents' insurance policy until he's 26...

this is part of the ACA and every American family is very thankful for this cost saving opportunity in this market.

parents can ask adult children to chip in as they see fit, depending whether the kid is going to grad school or not.

if you're a family with children going off to college, it is a welcome relief.

Jillian is enabling her son to suck the adult tit until 26.
so stfu taking pot shots at jill's family, morAn. :thup:

Last edited:

Nice deflection from the thread which is ignorant palinistas whining.

I was not the one who raised the issue of being covered by insurance. it was the wackadoodle who decided that sawwah bawwacuda's son is still a child because he is under 26.

any more lies you'd like to tell?

You were the one that said your son would be on yours until he's 26 then said what was wrong with it. Apparently you didn't want opposing opinions and examples.

Again. AFTER palin's spouse abuser still being a child b/c he's covered by health insurance.

Try again.

And I wonder when you'll graduate from high school or if you're even marginally capable of doing so

I finished high school in the to 10 of a class of over 300 and did so more years ago than you can count. I finished college in 4 years at the age of 21. Been supporting myself since then and didn't burden my parents with college loans having had a full ride through academic and athletic scholarships. Really, I've been funding myself since age 18. When I earned my two advanced degrees, I was working, earning a living, supporting a family, AND providing my own insurance. I didn't expect my parents to do that.

Part of the leftist obsession with her extends to her family.

they made sp rich beyond her dreams with hate and are trying to make the rest of the family rich as well.

We are way passed creepy at this point

No.

But you wingers keep resurrecting her and her dysfunctional family

Not our fault.

Yet you lefties continued to support Ted Kennedy after he murdered an innocent woman. That whole family was dysfunctional but you loved them as Liberals.

it's not about her son. her son is not 26 yet.

he is ELIGIBLE to remain on his parents' insurance policy until he's 26...

this is part of the ACA and every American family is very thankful for this cost saving opportunity in this market.

parents can ask adult children to chip in as they see fit, depending whether the kid is going to grad school or not.

if you're a family with children going off to college, it is a welcome relief.

so stfu taking pot shots at jill's family. :thup:

It is since she brought up her son and said he would be supported by her until 26.

Every American family? My insurance went up due to parts of Obamacare. Why should I be thankful for that?

I'll STFU when you can enforce it. If she wants to enable her son to be a child until 26, that's fine. She said she was paying for the coverage then said most of it. If she receives a subsidy in order to buy it and have him on it until 26, those of us funding the subsidies have a say whether you like it or not.

It's not a pot shot when what you expect of someone else is what you've already done yourself.

I finished high school in the to 10 of a class of over 300 and did so more years ago than you can count. I finished college in 4 years at the age of 21. Been supporting myself since then and didn't burden my parents with college loans having had a full ride through academic and athletic scholarships. Really, I've been funding myself since age 18. When I earned my two advanced degrees, I was working, earning a living, supporting a family, AND providing my own insurance. I didn't expect my parents to do that.

and I graduated from middle school in two years installed of 3 graduated in the top of a school with 980 people in my graduating class and a dual degree at one of the best state universities in the country. I paid some loans for law school where I was on a journal and was the third youngest person in my class. and have worked my butt off all my life.

But no. After high school my job was to focus on school. That's what parents do for their kids. I only worked Summer's once I graduated from high school and until I graduated law school.

See if you all weren't so invasive on these subjects I'd say to each his own.

But the rightwing resentment of anything that smacks of depriving the insurance lobby of something seems pathological to me

Forum List

Back