Palin has children. Children fuck up. Ok lets talk everybodys children.

To someone like her that thinks her dependent son deserves it, she doesn't feel the need. She thinks it's owed to him.

@ 26 It's long past time to be making it on your own.....long past time
I wonder if she still breast feeds.

And I wonder when you'll graduate from high school or if you're even marginally capable of doing so

I finished high school in the to 10 of a class of over 300 and did so more years ago than you can count. I finished college in 4 years at the age of 21. Been supporting myself since then and didn't burden my parents with college loans having had a full ride through academic and athletic scholarships. Really, I've been funding myself since age 18. When I earned my two advanced degrees, I was working, earning a living, supporting a family, AND providing my own insurance. I didn't expect my parents to do that.

Band I graduated from middle school in two years installed of 3 graduated in the top of a school with 980 people in my graduating class and a dual degree at one of the best state universities in the country. I paid dome loans for law school where I was on a journal and have worked my butt off all my life.

But no. My job was to go to school. That's what parents do for their kids. I only worked Summer's once I graduated from high school and until I graduated law school.

See if you all weren't so invasive on these subjects I'd say to each his own.

But the rightwing resentment of anything that smacks of depriving the insurance lobby of something seems pathological to me

You had to get loans to go to school? So much for being at the top.

No one owes your son insurance until age 26 and if you think him being on whatever group you're with doesn't cost that group more, the only type attorney you could be is a public defender and we both know how shitty they are.

You said initially that you paid for all your insurance. Recently you said most of it. Which one is it? Looks like someone doesn't know or is lying but you went to law school and we both know how attorneys lie.

It appears to be ok. Nixon's bitches. Where's Carters kid? LBJ's girls? We know Chelseas out there and know damn straight her who father is.

But lets rock it. All kids all the time.
Lol right lets just forget that Palin lied about him having PTSD from combat.

She should be thanking us for supporting her and her family.

To someone like her that thinks her dependent son deserves it, she doesn't feel the need. She thinks it's owed to him.

And I wonder when you'll graduate from high school or if you're even marginally capable of doing so

I finished high school in the to 10 of a class of over 300 and did so more years ago than you can count. I finished college in 4 years at the age of 21. Been supporting myself since then and didn't burden my parents with college loans having had a full ride through academic and athletic scholarships. Really, I've been funding myself since age 18. When I earned my two advanced degrees, I was working, earning a living, supporting a family, AND providing my own insurance. I didn't expect my parents to do that.
Cool story, bro. Since you are so awesome, can you tell us what the "to 10 of a class" means?

Democrats have such love for all children UNLESS they are

Palin's slightly slowed son
Romney's adopted Negro grandchild.
Phil Robertson's adopted Negro grandchild.

Maybe democrats just hate those white people? Or the fact they are Christians of one stripe or another? Or they are all heterosexuals?
Or they are all conservatives?

But ALL democrats love children why.....
Ted Kennedy DROWNED someones daughter.
Micheal S. Kennedy beat someones daughter to DEATH with a golf club.
Joe "paws" Biden loves to touch other peoples daughters.
How do you even come up with this crap? You can't even come up with examples of dems disparaging the those kids. You're making shit up.

It appears to be ok.

why do you make threads about palin's son if you're so offended?

and why are you so offended by the public addressing the dirty laundry that the palin's hung out in public?

here, i'll answer for you, you freaky little fraud...

you prop up some unassigned nebulous red herring "it appears to be ok" AS IF your political opponents' ignoring such is somehow tacit approval of whatever insult you fabricate assignment of responsibility for, then you strike a sanctimonious pose while you and your angry butt biddies proceed to do what you pretended to be offended over... going after family.

here's an idea, knock of the sanctimonious act and get real for once in your life.

Cool story, bro. Since you are so awesome, can you tell us what the "to 10 of a class" means?

Since you Liberal assholes claim to be so smart, you should have been able to figure out the missing "p" was a typo. So much for your claims of being smart.

What I also don't see you doing is going through the posts of those you agree with and doing the same. That tells me it isn't about you not understanding what I meant but nitpicking what a conservative posted. Again, so much for your claim of Liberals being smarter.

Maybe democrats just hate those white people? Or the fact they are Christians of one stripe or another? Or they are all heterosexuals?

How do you even come up with this crap? You can't even come up with examples of dems disparaging the those kids. You're making shit up.
The Kennedy CONVICTIONS are a matter of public record.

Band I graduated from middle school in two years installed of 3 graduated in the top of a school with 980 people in my graduating class and a dual degree at one of the best state universities in the country. I paid dome loans for law school where I was on a journal and have worked my butt off all my life.

But no. My job was to go to school. That's what parents do for their kids. I only worked Summer's once I graduated from high school and until I graduated law school.

But the rightwing resentment of anything that smacks of depriving the insurance lobby of something seems pathological to me

No one owes your son insurance until age 26 and if you think him being on whatever group you're with doesn't cost that group more, the only type attorney you could be is a public defender and we both know how shitty they are.

You said initially that you paid for all your insurance. Recently you said most of it. Which one is it? Looks like someone doesn't know or is lying but you went to law school and we both know how attorneys lie.

loans for LAW SCHOOL.

seriously?

this is why I treat you wingers the way I do.

respect yourselves . maybe then you'll have more respect for others.

The Kennedy CONVICTIONS are a matter of public record.
I'm not disputing the Kennedy conviction. Obviously I am talking about democrats disparaging rightwing children in general.

loans for LAW SCHOOL.

seriously?

I didn't take loans for either graduate degree.

I'm surprised you didn't expect the government to pay it for you.

I don't have respect for people who enable others to do what you support.

You've never said whether or not you like Sanders college tuition plan. Afraid it might say something about you and prove what others are saying?

Hold on under obamacare he is stlil a child. I think it goes to 26, so under your own rules. Screw you!!!!!!

As I said in my first sentence: "I expect the only RW response to this to be 'B-b-but Obamacare!' but I'll say it anyway:"

Y'all would be a lot more credible if you weren't so predictable.
Still doesn't deflect that I'm telling the truth.

What? That the ACA allows my son to be covered on my policy til he's 26?

You say that like its a bad thing. Which I guess when you're a child who has never paid for health insurance might be the case (if you spend all your time in the rightwingnut blogosphere, of course)

Your so-called "point" is irrelevant.

Your son can't support himself and has to rely on mommy to do it for him?

I can't help it if you hate people who are educated. Not my problem.

Your bitterness infects your political views.
Now that's funny, kids are graduating with degrees that are worthless, but hey they know where the nearest safe zone is. What a bunch of pussies.

We wouldn't know about Obama's daughters, he already said they shouldn't be burdened with a child. I guess they will get secret abortions. What a dadthey !

As teenagers? No they shouldn't. On the other hand they aren't running around marketing themselves as holy roller spokespeople
There is no way I would want my grandson to be aborted. No matter what age my son was.

She should be thanking us for supporting her and her family.

Graduated in 1989.

As I said in my first sentence: "I expect the only RW response to this to be 'B-b-but Obamacare!' but I'll say it anyway:"

Y'all would be a lot more credible if you weren't so predictable.
Still doesn't deflect that I'm telling the truth.

What? That the ACA allows my son to be covered on my policy til he's 26?

You say that like its a bad thing. Which I guess when you're a child who has never paid for health insurance might be the case (if you spend all your time in the rightwingnut blogosphere, of course)

Your so-called "point" is irrelevant.

I can't help it if you hate people who are educated. Not my problem.

Your bitterness infects your political views.
Now that's funny, kids are graduating with degrees that are worthless, but hey they know where the nearest safe zone is. What a bunch of pussies.

They're getting degrees in worthless fields then want the rest of us to invest in it. No thanks.

Since you Liberal assholes claim to be so smart, you should have been able to figure out the missing "p" was a typo. So much for your claims of being smart.

What I also don't see you doing is going through the posts of those you agree with and doing the same. That tells me it isn't about you not understanding what I meant but nitpicking what a conservative posted. Again, so much for your claim of Liberals being smarter.
How could you make a type....being so awesomely smart and all.

And so much better at spelling "typo" than me....

Last edited:

loans for LAW SCHOOL.

seriously?

I didn't take loans for either graduate degree.

I'm surprised you didn't expect the government to pay it for you.

I don't have respect for people who enable others to do what you support.

You've never said whether or not you like Sanders college tuition plan. Afraid it might say something about you and prove what others are saying?

and I don't respect people who get that it isn't a sin to level the playing field a bit. that isn't a hand out...it's a hand up. and as the first female in my family to go to college, I have zero problem with making it easier for others to afford.

I think it's probably a good idea for public colleges to be free or low cost. beyond that I don't know enough about Bernie's plan. but i'm not voting for Bernie so it's not something i'm focused on.

I do think it's idiocy to make it difficult for people to succeed. not everyone is born with daddy's millions like the people you seem to admire.

Forum List

Back