Palin has children. Children fuck up. Ok lets talk everybodys children.

Charges? Convictions?

When have facts ever mattered to the lions.

But look how they managed to deflect from the topic the second it didn't go their way
They call him slick willy for reason...
Lol
Ah...isn't it easy to make accusations without having to come up with any proof?
Where there is smoke there is fire... And apologists like you. Silly little progressive that you are.

and isn't it interesting that the people who created that smoke were doing what they said he was.

or should we think a person who served his wife with divorce papers while she was in the hospital after a mastectomy is a decent guy.... especially when that person was bonking his assistant all the while commenting on the morality of another person.

sorry, dude. men who cheat is bi-partisan.

the difference is that people on the left aren't running around pretending to be the arbitors of morality.

maybe when you're old enough to actually have a relationship, your comments will be less boring.
There is a difference between cheating and child molesting/rape...
FYI

Now that's funny, kids are graduating with degrees that are worthless, but hey they know where the nearest safe zone is. What a bunch of pussies.

They're getting degrees in worthless fields then want the rest of us to invest in it. No thanks.

it's so bizarre how much the right hates education.

I guess you can't make people cheap labor if they're educated.

as for useless degrees, a liberal arts education teaches people how to think. something the person you just posted to can't seem to do. I know the right resents education for the sake of education. you prefer it when people are ignorant.
How to think how to get to the nearest safe zone, when someone offends them?

I guess those liberal arts degrees taught them to think that a piece of paper saying gun free zone will stop someone.

no. probably having a liberal arts degree makes you understand that you don't want to live in the wild west....

I don't think I've ever said i'm opposed to guns.

I simply want them away from criminals and crazies, along with over 90% of the population of this country.

but then again, i'm not a shill for gun manufacturers or the NRA.

i don't have a problem with guns, but every idiot owning a gun doesn't make us safer

No, We Won't Be Safer If We All Go Buy Guns. Here's The Data.
It's not your decision is it??
Thankfully
Lol

No, the difference, which you don't recognize or refuse too, dumb fuck sarah put her children in the public spotlight and blamed her ineffective parenting on someone else.
The party of personal responsibility your ass.
Lying fucks is what teabaggers are.

It appears to be ok. Nixon's bitches. Where's Carters kid? LBJ's girls? We know Chelseas out there and know damn straight her who father is.

But lets rock it. All kids all the time.

Now that's funny, kids are graduating with degrees that are worthless, but hey they know where the nearest safe zone is. What a bunch of pussies.

They're getting degrees in worthless fields then want the rest of us to invest in it. No thanks.

as for useless degrees, a liberal arts education teaches people how to think. something the person you just posted to can't seem to do. I know the right resents education for the sake of education. you prefer it when people are ignorant.

I guess those liberal arts degrees taught them to think that a piece of paper saying gun free zone will stop someone.

no. probably having a liberal arts degree makes you understand that you don't want to live in the wild west....

I simply want them away from criminals and crazies, along with over 90% of the population of this country.

i don't have a problem with guns, but every idiot owning a gun doesn't make us safer

Having a liberal arts degree makes you think someone owes you something because the degree you have is worthless as tits on a boar hog.

You're not opposed to guns yet you want them taken from over 90% of the population.

If you put me in that 90%, when should I expect you to show up and try to take them counselor?

Fail

Having a liberal arts degree makes you think someone owes you something because the degree you have is worthless as tits on a boar hog.

You're not opposed to guns yet you want them taken from over 90% of the population.

If you put me in that 90%, when should I expect you to show up and try to take them counselor?

No doubt, after all we had a child molester/rapist as president, remember slick willy??
Lol
Charges? Convictions?

But look how they managed to deflect from the topic the second it didn't go their way
Lol
Ah...isn't it easy to make accusations without having to come up with any proof?
Where there is smoke there is fire... And apologists like you. Silly little progressive that you are.
So easy when we make convictions that way.....who needs real evidence or trials or juries or any of that silly wasteful Justice system stuff....

Sounds like your liberal arts teachers failed you........badly.

Charges? Convictions?

Lol
So easy when we make convictions that way.....who needs real evidence or trials or juries or any of that silly wasteful Justice system stuff....
Two words... Slick willy

Interesting. Not heard anyone make that assumption besides you.

Then you're saying those who made something a gun free zone really didn't believe it would be one. So much for their words meaning anything.
You mean like those saying no drinking and driving don't really believe there are people who won't drink and drive?

Interesting. Not heard anyone make that assumption besides you.

Then you're saying those who made something a gun free zone really didn't believe it would be one. So much for their words meaning anything.
You mean like those saying no drinking and driving don't really believe there are people who won't drink and drive?
a720e338ae77e2756f2ea117bf7eaf4e.jpg

Who wants to take away guns from 90% of the people?

Lol
Two words... Slick willy
And......that seems to be as good as a conviction in a court of law to you. When did you discover that you are not a fan of our American system of justice?

More people need to have guns....especially women, gays and minorities.

Lol
Two words... Slick willy
And......that seems to be as good as a conviction in a court of law to you. When did you discover that you are not a fan of our American system of justice?
There is no vouching for slick willy...

More people need to have guns....especially women, gays and minorities.
The best gift you can give to a loved one... Buy more guns and ammo...

It appears to be ok. Nixon's bitches. Where's Carters kid? LBJ's girls? We know Chelseas out there and know damn straight her who father is.

But lets rock it. All kids all the time.

How has Chelsea 'fucked up' to use your vulgar term...

Don't pull a holy oh my heavens tinydancer used a vulgar term on me Carb. Cut that crap out right now. Have you ever investigated Chelsea's choice of in laws? High end crooks.

Truly. Jail time. I see a lot of bullshit accusations thrown around about the Palins. But when was anyone even close to Sarah has spent jail time.

Husbands, wives and even parents, Palin's life is an open book as is every other republican. What about Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama's half brother? Is he still living in a shack for $20 per month? What about Barry's alcoholic bigamist anti-American father? It should be an open item to be discussed since Barry's auto-bio was titled "dreams of my father" but the media pretends he was an orphan. Are we living Barry's African alcoholic father's dream? Apparently Bill Clinton's father was a traveling salesman who ran out on his mother. Maybe that caused some quirk in his personality that turned him into a sexual pervert. The one thing democrats can count on is being protected by the media. The double standard is a tough old bitch.

Who's stopping you from making a fool of yourself ranting about Obama's family?
No one, it was a good post. Can you imagine Obama cannot help out his half brother? What an ass.

I'm dying with a new flu here but if the left continues this shit with the Palin's then every ones kid is fair game. I prefer to be honorable and take the high road but all that happens is the left thinks it weakness and goes for the throat.

So off the top ropes. Smack down! I'm bringing the furniture. ECW political style.

Chelsea's father in law is a crook. BIG TIME CROOK.

I'm dying with a new flu here but if the left continues this shit with the Palin's then every ones kid is fair game. I prefer to be honorable and take the high road but all that happens is the left thinks it weakness and goes for the throat.

So off the top ropes. Smack down! I'm bringing the furniture. ECW political style.

Chelsea's father in law is a crook. BIG TIME CROOK.
Who cares about her father in law?

Forum List

Back