Palin has children. Children fuck up. Ok lets talk everybodys children.

I'm dying with a new flu here but if the left continues this shit with the Palin's then every ones kid is fair game. I prefer to be honorable and take the high road but all that happens is the left thinks it weakness and goes for the throat.

So off the top ropes. Smack down! I'm bringing the furniture. ECW political style.

Chelsea's father in law is a crook. BIG TIME CROOK.

Ah...isn't it easy to make accusations without having to come up with any proof?
Where there is smoke there is fire... And apologists like you. Silly little progressive that you are.
So easy when we make convictions that way.....who needs real evidence or trials or juries or any of that silly wasteful Justice system stuff....
Two words... Slick willy
And......that seems to be as good as a conviction in a court of law to you. When did you discover that you are not a fan of our American system of justice?
There is no vouching for slick willy...

I suppose that's true in rightwingnuthackwowrld. the rest of us love him.

I'm dying with a new flu here but if the left continues this shit with the Palin's then every ones kid is fair game. I prefer to be honorable and take the high road but all that happens is the left thinks it weakness and goes for the throat.

So off the top ropes. Smack down! I'm bringing the furniture. ECW political style.

Who cares about her father in law?

clearly drug addled wingers do.

They call him slick willy for reason...
Lol
Ah...isn't it easy to make accusations without having to come up with any proof?
Where there is smoke there is fire... And apologists like you. Silly little progressive that you are.
So easy when we make convictions that way.....who needs real evidence or trials or juries or any of that silly wasteful Justice system stuff....
Two words... Slick willy
And......that seems to be as good as a conviction in a court of law to you. When did you discover that you are not a fan of our American system of justice?

they love the constitution...except when they actually have to live by it.

clearly drug addled wingers do.

I mean.....really

Tinydancers "gotcha" is a father in law?

Is this another example of liberal do as I say not as I do double standards hypocrisy? Their hatred of Palin is reaching new heights.

They're getting degrees in worthless fields then want the rest of us to invest in it. No thanks.

it's so bizarre how much the right hates education.

I guess you can't make people cheap labor if they're educated.

as for useless degrees, a liberal arts education teaches people how to think. something the person you just posted to can't seem to do. I know the right resents education for the sake of education. you prefer it when people are ignorant.
How to think how to get to the nearest safe zone, when someone offends them?

I guess those liberal arts degrees taught them to think that a piece of paper saying gun free zone will stop someone.

no. probably having a liberal arts degree makes you understand that you don't want to live in the wild west....

I don't think I've ever said i'm opposed to guns.

I simply want them away from criminals and crazies, along with over 90% of the population of this country.

but then again, i'm not a shill for gun manufacturers or the NRA.

i don't have a problem with guns, but every idiot owning a gun doesn't make us safer

No, We Won't Be Safer If We All Go Buy Guns. Here's The Data.

Having a liberal arts degree makes you think someone owes you something because the degree you have is worthless as tits on a boar hog.

You're not opposed to guns yet you want them taken from over 90% of the population.

If you put me in that 90%, when should I expect you to show up and try to take them counselor?

are 90% of people criminals or mentally ill? I don't think so. if that's the case, feel free to provide evidence that we are such a criminal and mentally ill society.

this could be amusing.

So did Lewnisky. Is it blow-job love?

well, she was an adult who went to D.C. to get her "presidential knee pads" (her words). she never complained. linda tripp the cow did.

is there a point in there somewhere? or are you truly a meathead -- dead from the neck up?

That close to the White House?

American media is where?

Welcome to the family: Chelsea Clinton's future father-in-law revealed as 'one man crime wave' just days before £3.2m wedding

Chelsea Clinton’s future father-in-law revealed as a 'one man crime wave' just days before £3.2m wedding

well, she was an adult who went to D.C. to get her "presidential knee pads" (her words). she never complained. linda tripp the cow did.

is there a point in there somewhere? or are you truly a meathead -- dead from the neck up?
Maybe, but is the Oval Office a sanction? His wife and daughter were in the next room, or at least on the same floor.

No doubt, after all we had a child molester/rapist as president, remember slick willy??
Lol
Charges? Convictions?

When have facts ever mattered to the lions.

But look how they managed to deflect from the topic the second it didn't go their way
They call him slick willy for reason...
Lol

Plenty of proof if you're willing to look. Maybe you think you'll be next on his list if you support him.

ken starr spent 70 million dolalrs of our money going after the Clinton's. i'm pretty sure if there was proof of a crime, we'd know about it.

so the insane right really needs to stop. you just keep making him more and more popular.

Maybe, but is the Oval Office a sanction? His wife and daughter were in the next room, or at least on the same floor.

no one ever said they were in the "next room".

and lots of presidents cheated in the oval office. would you like a list. we can start going back to pre-civil war and work our way down to Eisenhower etc.

I don't really care about who the president bonks.

you probably shouldn't either.

That close to the White House?

American media is where?

Welcome to the family: Chelsea Clinton's future father-in-law revealed as 'one man crime wave' just days before £3.2m wedding

Chelsea Clinton’s future father-in-law revealed as a 'one man crime wave' just days before £3.2m wedding
Wow....what a great comparison. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The left really doesn't get it. Affairs happen. Always have. But this wasn't an affair.

This was a guy called President Clinton getting a cheapie while his daughter was upstairs. His wife and his daughter were upstairs.

I've toured the WH. My dad was big into taking tours of historical places Other kids got to go to Disneyland my pop thought I should witness the battlefields of Gettysburg.

I don't want to sound over dramatic here. And it's not the politics in question.

The White House is the peoples house. He desecrated it for a blow job.

it's so bizarre how much the right hates education.

I guess you can't make people cheap labor if they're educated.

as for useless degrees, a liberal arts education teaches people how to think. something the person you just posted to can't seem to do. I know the right resents education for the sake of education. you prefer it when people are ignorant.
How to think how to get to the nearest safe zone, when someone offends them?

I guess those liberal arts degrees taught them to think that a piece of paper saying gun free zone will stop someone.

no. probably having a liberal arts degree makes you understand that you don't want to live in the wild west....

I don't think I've ever said i'm opposed to guns.

I simply want them away from criminals and crazies, along with over 90% of the population of this country.

but then again, i'm not a shill for gun manufacturers or the NRA.

i don't have a problem with guns, but every idiot owning a gun doesn't make us safer

No, We Won't Be Safer If We All Go Buy Guns. Here's The Data.

Having a liberal arts degree makes you think someone owes you something because the degree you have is worthless as tits on a boar hog.

You're not opposed to guns yet you want them taken from over 90% of the population.

If you put me in that 90%, when should I expect you to show up and try to take them counselor?

Who wants to take away guns from 90% of the people?

I think it confused him when I said I want to take guns away from criminals and crazies along with 90% of the people in this country.

I was referring to what percentage supports keeping guns away from criminals and crazies... not the percentage who shouldn't have guns.

I thought that was clear. ah well.

The left really doesn't get it. Affairs happen. Always have. But this wasn't an affair.

This was a guy called President Clinton getting a cheapie while his daughter was upstairs. His wife and his daughter were upstairs.

I've toured the WH. My dad was big into taking tours of historical places Other kids got to go to Disneyland my pop thought I should witness the battlefields of Gettysburg.

I don't want to sound over dramatic here. And it's not the politics in question.

Too late.

Too late.

lol.. look at her foaming at the mouth. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back