Palin has children. Children fuck up. Ok lets talk everybodys children.

It appears to be ok. Nixon's bitches. Where's Carters kid? LBJ's girls? We know Chelseas out there and know damn straight her who father is.

But lets rock it. All kids all the time.

How has Chelsea 'fucked up' to use your vulgar term...

What I am assuming that Tinydancer is getting at is that we shouldn't be talking about Palin's kids if we aren't gonna talk about all of their kids. Which I agree. Chelsea's been a good "First Kid", for lack of a better term. Same with Obama's daughters. They seem to be nice kids. I personally think all the kids (adult and children) should be off limits. I also think it's a bad call for any inference to be made to Obama for the reason someone's kids go apeshit.

Bad call by Palin in my book. I expect more from a conservative than to blame someone for their children's grown up actions. There's plenty of fodder to pin on Obama, and other democrats (and republicans) but that's not one of them.

It appears to be ok. Nixon's bitches. Where's Carters kid? LBJ's girls? We know Chelseas out there and know damn straight her who father is.

No doubt, after all we had a child molester/rapist as president, remember slick willy??
Lol

Palin's kids are off limits.

Palin talking about her kids is not.

Palin has always made her kids part of her politics. That makes them fair game. You can't have it both ways.

Adults would just leave children out of it

Then why didn't Palin leave Track out of it? Nobody forced her to bring him into her partisan politics. No one forced her to try to make political points against Obama on Track's back.
Ah ...the real motivation behind fake liberal concern.

Payback.

Palin has always made her kids part of her politics. That makes them fair game. You can't have it both ways.

Then why didn't Palin leave Track out of it? Nobody forced her to bring him into her partisan politics. No one forced her to try to make political points against Obama on Track's back.

Payback.

It's all an agenda, all you have to do is mention the name Palin and their heads spin and explode....every time

Payback.

It's all an agenda, all you have to do is mention the name Palin and their heads spin and explode....every time
I have read these dipshits opinions everyday for several years. Trust me when I say ...the mere idea that they ever take the high road they preach about is a total fantasy.

So yeah. They can kiss my ass :)

Payback.

I have read these dipshits opinions everyday for several years. Trust me when I say ...the mere idea that they ever take the high road they preach about is a total fantasy.

I've never understood their infatuation about Palin and what they don't or can't grasp is that infatuation keeps her relevant. I don't like or dislike her but I admire how she keep the left in a rabid frenzy

Payback.

I've never understood their infatuation about Palin and what they don't or can't grasp is that infatuation keeps her relevant. I don't like or dislike her but I admire how she keep the left in a rabid frenzy
That's the ironic part. The left is far more vile than Palin. And they can't seem to grasp that fact LMAO.

What about Obama's kids? I'm kind of curious what trouble they are up to. They are probably one of those wrapper girlfriends taking off their cloths for a dime of coke. What do you think?

Your son can't support himself and has to rely on mommy to do it for him?
She should be thanking us for supporting her and her family.

To someone like her that thinks her dependent son deserves it, she doesn't feel the need. She thinks it's owed to him.

@ 26 It's long past time to be making it on your own.....long past time

Nice deflection from the thread which is ignorant palinistas whining.

Since YOU mentioned your son would be on your policy until 26, you brought it something now, when addressed by others, is considered a deflection.

I was not the one who raised the issue of being covered by insurance. it was the wackadoodle who decided that sawwah bawwacuda's son is still a child because he is under 26.

any more lies you'd like to tell?

Payback.
payback for what? do you think palin should be able to blame her son's problems on ptsd and that ptsd on the president without anyone being able to question that?

Palin dragged her son into the debate. That's the difference, tu quoque tard.

I expect the only RW response to this to be "B-b-but Obamacare!" but I'll say it anyway:

Track Palin is 26. He's old enough to drive, drink (simultaneously?), vote, and father a child of his own. He is legally old enough to be tried as an adult, this time.

His behavior notwithstanding, he is not a child.
Hold on under obamacare he is stlil a child. I think it goes to 26, so under your own rules. Screw you!!!!!!

As I said in my first sentence: "I expect the only RW response to this to be 'B-b-but Obamacare!' but I'll say it anyway:"

Y'all would be a lot more credible if you weren't so predictable.
Still doesn't deflect that I'm telling the truth.

What? That the ACA allows my son to be covered on my policy til he's 26?

You say that like its a bad thing. Which I guess when you're a child who has never paid for health insurance might be the case (if you spend all your time in the rightwingnut blogosphere, of course)

Your so-called "point" is irrelevant.

Your son can't support himself and has to rely on mommy to do it for him?

I can't help it if you hate people who are educated. Not my problem.

Your bitterness infects your political views.

Payback.
payback for what? do you think palin should be able to blame her son's problems on ptsd and that ptsd on the president without anyone being able to question that?

They think any time you call them on their BS it's vile. You're supposed to just allow them to spew

I expect the only RW response to this to be "B-b-but Obamacare!" but I'll say it anyway:

Track Palin is 26. He's old enough to drive, drink (simultaneously?), vote, and father a child of his own. He is legally old enough to be tried as an adult, this time.

His behavior notwithstanding, he is not a child.
Hold on under obamacare he is stlil a child. I think it goes to 26, so under your own rules. Screw you!!!!!!

As I said in my first sentence: "I expect the only RW response to this to be 'B-b-but Obamacare!' but I'll say it anyway:"

Y'all would be a lot more credible if you weren't so predictable.
Still doesn't deflect that I'm telling the truth.

What? That the ACA allows my son to be covered on my policy til he's 26?

You say that like its a bad thing. Which I guess when you're a child who has never paid for health insurance might be the case (if you spend all your time in the rightwingnut blogosphere, of course)

Your so-called "point" is irrelevant.
Hillary yesterday on the news shows said our health care system is a failure. So which is it?

That isn't quite what she said

Democrats have such love for all children UNLESS they are

Palin's slightly slowed son
Romney's adopted Negro grandchild.
Phil Robertson's adopted Negro grandchild.

Maybe democrats just hate those white people? Or the fact they are Christians of one stripe or another? Or they are all heterosexuals?
Or they are all conservatives?

But ALL democrats love children why.....
Ted Kennedy DROWNED someones daughter.
Micheal S. Kennedy beat someones daughter to DEATH with a golf club.
Joe "paws" Biden loves to touch other peoples daughters.

Don't forget the ones they murder in the womb

Quiet imbecile

No doubt, after all we had a child molester/rapist as president, remember slick willy??
Lol
Charges? Convictions?

When have facts ever mattered to the lions.

But look how they managed to deflect from the topic the second it didn't go their way

Democrats have such love for all children UNLESS they are

Palin's slightly slowed son
Romney's adopted Negro grandchild.
Phil Robertson's adopted Negro grandchild.

Maybe democrats just hate those white people? Or the fact they are Christians of one stripe or another? Or they are all heterosexuals?
Or they are all conservatives?

But ALL democrats love children why.....
Ted Kennedy DROWNED someones daughter.
Micheal S. Kennedy beat someones daughter to DEATH with a golf club.
Joe "paws" Biden loves to touch other peoples daughters.

Actually it was baby bush who cares about mccains adopted black daughter and push polled him out of the race because of it

As for the rest of your deranged rant. Poor little hack boi :cuckoo:

Seek help

Forum List

Back