Pam Keller: Posting the Winning Moe Drawing on City Buses!!!

I suppose what's good for the goose is good for the gander, no?

‘Killing Jews is Worship’ posters will soon appear on NYC subways and buses

New Yorkers are used to aggressive advertising. Banners for breast implants. Billboards for condoms. But a federal judge’s ruling has opened the door for far more controversial posters on buses and subways across the city.

“Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah,” reads one such ad next to the image of a young man in a checkered headscarf. “That’s His Jihad. What’s yours?”

The poster is at the center of heated legal debate over public safety and free speech. On Tuesday, U.S. District Judge John Koeltl ruled that New York’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) cannot stop the controversial ad from running on scores of subway cars and buses

Killing Jews is Worship posters will soon appear on NYC subways and buses - The Washington Post

Except killing Jews is NOT worship in Islam. To make a plea "stop the hate" by posting hate is somewhat contradictory.

Your bias is showing.

You have toilet paper stuck to your shoe.

Reality is a harsh mistress

You're thinking of "The Moon".

Muhammad Cartoon on Buses ? Good Idea, or Bad ?

What do you think of Islamization fighter Pamela Geller's idea of putting the winning Muhammad contest cartoon on city buses and in train stations ? She has already submitted the cartoon to the Washington, D.C. transit authority, for review.

Geller previously bankrolled bus ads in Washington, D.C., that featured photos of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler talking with a Muslim leader beside the message “Islamic Jew-hatred: It’s in the Quran.” In San Francisco, her group ran ads showing American Journalist James Foley moments before he was beheaded by ISIS terrorists last year.

Washington’s metropolitan transit authority accepted the AFDI ad without a fight. They attempted to block a previous ad campaign from the AFDI in 2012, but lost the court battle.
That same year, Manhattan’s MTA attempted to block the AFDI from putting up anti-Muslim ads in the city’s subway system.
“In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel. Defeat Jihad,” the controversial ads read.
A federal judge ruled in AFDI's favor, acknowledging their First Amendment right to political speech.

th
th
th

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2236104

It's stupid and invites violence. How long until someone on the crazy right wing of Islam puts a bomb on a bus?
They already did, in London, and there were no offensive images on the bus. Just being the 'wrong' type of Muslim, or non-Muslim, is justification enough for terrorists. They hate music too.

Here's exactly what's FUCKED UP about this post:

Muslims...
Terrorists.
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

Geller and her hatemonger ilk don't. What she's doing here is tantamount to running images of "Piss Christ" with anti-Christianism messages, because Eric Rudolph bombed an abortion clinic.
I might not agree with what she is doing, but she can legally do it. What I disagree with, is your premise that major incitement is required for terrorist activity. It isn't. A Pakistani girl was nearly killed just for promoting education of fellow girls in Pakistan, just existing was enough of a justification for terrorists to try and kill her.

If a group wanted to run images saying 'piss Christ' they are more than welcome to, as it is freedom of speech and expression, even if the money could be better spent promoting peace and tolerance.

She will run her images on buses, and people will hopefully just ignore them and continue on with their day.

I suppose what's good for the goose is good for the gander, no?

‘Killing Jews is Worship’ posters will soon appear on NYC subways and buses

New Yorkers are used to aggressive advertising. Banners for breast implants. Billboards for condoms. But a federal judge’s ruling has opened the door for far more controversial posters on buses and subways across the city.

“Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah,” reads one such ad next to the image of a young man in a checkered headscarf. “That’s His Jihad. What’s yours?”

The poster is at the center of heated legal debate over public safety and free speech. On Tuesday, U.S. District Judge John Koeltl ruled that New York’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) cannot stop the controversial ad from running on scores of subway cars and buses

Killing Jews is Worship posters will soon appear on NYC subways and buses - The Washington Post

Except killing Jews is NOT worship in Islam. To make a plea "stop the hate" by posting hate is somewhat contradictory.

Your bias is showing.

I graduated from the school of hard knocks. I have no delusions.

I think you're full of delusions, most leftists are. Have a good one :)

It's stupid and invites violence. How long until someone on the crazy right wing of Islam puts a bomb on a bus?
You mean like the Unibomber? How does it invite violence? It's a fucking cartoon. Would a cartoon of Jesus invite bombings? Maybe you should sober up and give it some thought.

Whether it "invites violence" or not, whether such a reaction would happen or not --- you don't walk around taunting somebody else's religion just because you want attention. Not if you have any ethics.

Well said
You need to
th
fucking with my OPs, ...BITCH!!!!

I told you before, Fiddler Crab, this topic was already posted yesterday. So you got merged.
Grow up.

What do you think of Islamization fighter Pamela Geller's idea of putting the winning Muhammad contest cartoon on city buses and in train stations ? She has already submitted the cartoon to the Washington, D.C. transit authority, for review.

Geller previously bankrolled bus ads in Washington, D.C., that featured photos of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler talking with a Muslim leader beside the message “Islamic Jew-hatred: It’s in the Quran.” In San Francisco, her group ran ads showing American Journalist James Foley moments before he was beheaded by ISIS terrorists last year.

Washington’s metropolitan transit authority accepted the AFDI ad without a fight. They attempted to block a previous ad campaign from the AFDI in 2012, but lost the court battle.
That same year, Manhattan’s MTA attempted to block the AFDI from putting up anti-Muslim ads in the city’s subway system.
“In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel. Defeat Jihad,” the controversial ads read.
A federal judge ruled in AFDI's favor, acknowledging their First Amendment right to political speech.

th
th
th

They already did, in London, and there were no offensive images on the bus. Just being the 'wrong' type of Muslim, or non-Muslim, is justification enough for terrorists. They hate music too.

Muslims...
Terrorists.
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

Geller and her hatemonger ilk don't. What she's doing here is tantamount to running images of "Piss Christ" with anti-Christianism messages, because Eric Rudolph bombed an abortion clinic.
I might not agree with what she is doing, but she can legally do it. What I disagree with, is your premise that major incitement is required for terrorist activity. It isn't. A Pakistani girl was nearly killed just for promoting education of fellow girls in Pakistan, just existing was enough of a justification for terrorists to try and kill her.

If a group wanted to run images saying 'piss Christ' they are more than welcome to, as it is freedom of speech and expression, even if the money could be better spent promoting peace and tolerance.

She will run her images on buses, and people will hopefully just ignore them and continue on with their day.

There is no question here as to "whether she can legally do it". That doesn't even enter into it.

It's the sociocultural implications that are of interest here. Why would you do something so stupid as denigrating an entire religion on account of some wackos in far-flung places that have absolutely zero to do with the citizens who are going to be confronted with it?

I will give you one, quiet warning here P. When multiple threads on the same topic are posted - they are either merged or one is shut down if they become too big. When they are merged - the first thread posted has precedence. Now - if you have an issue with that rule - you know the routine. PM one of us.

And yes, I am a bitch when warranted.

Your bias is showing.

You have the right to your own reality - who am I to deny it :)

Your bias is showing.

You have the right to your own reality - who am I to deny it :)

A nobody :)

I love to see them everywhere. Billboards, buses, posters, etc. Just saturate the market until they get it. Don't hold us hostage to your bronze age beliefs.
Of course they need to be shown. Islamization needs to be stopped or else eventually America becomes an Islamic state 100% (which is exactly the Muslim Brotherhood's plan)

I do think buses is a bit too easy a target for jihadists though. We shouldn't be making their "jobs" easy. Maybe billboards would be better, and much less risky. Signs on trees might be cool too. A little tacky maybe, but worth it.

Pam Keller posting offensive cartoons on buses?

Thank God her grandmother Helen didn't live to see that.
Jihadists NEED to be offended. Are you not aware of the Explanatory Memorandum ? (it's been public information for 11 years now - Sheesh!)

If this were 1944, would you be opposed to offending NAZISM ?

Last edited:

Your bias is showing.

Ironically put, since the statement itself is a delusion.

Pam Keller posting offensive cartoons on buses?

Thank God her grandmother Helen didn't live to see that.[/QUOT
Jihadists NEED to be offended. Are you not aware of the Explanatory Memorandum ? (it's been public information for 11 years now - Sheesh!)

If this were 1944, would you be opposed to offending Nazis ?

Speaking of irony --- which of us is conflating evil with an entire religion, painting it mit ein broad brush, und denying zat es ist even ein religion in ze first place, Adolf?

Here -- why don't you just put this into Photoshop and rework a coupla words...

EwigerJudeFilm.jpg

I want you shouldn't be confused, which side you represent when you invoke "Nazis".

th
th
th

Muslims...
Terrorists.
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

There is no question here as to "whether she can legally do it". That doesn't even enter into it.

It's the sociocultural implications that are of interest here. Why would you do something so stupid as denigrating an entire religion on account of some wackos in far-flung places that have absolutely zero to do with the citizens who are going to be confronted with it?
Same reason that people denigrate others on basis of politics or economics, because it is useful in spreading their propaganda to similar minded people, and creating the us vs them mentality they are looking for.

Best thing people can do is ignore them and protest them, I would choose the earlier as if they don't get noticed then they don't get the attention they are looking for. That is what Islamic groups did when she ran her latest event, there were no protesters there at all.

th
th
th

Muslims...
Terrorists.
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

Only a total dum dum defines Islam to be a religion. Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn ?

Muslims have been a part of this country since it's beginnings.
They are ILLEGAL. Article 6, Section 2 (US Constitution)

Fucking horseshit. See Amendment One.

Article VI sec. 2 reads:
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
Now what in the Great Blue Fuck does that have to do with anything whatsoever?

Forum List

Back