Pandemic or Scamdemic? Have we really thought about this?

1/2 million deaths. Pandemic. Anyone who says different is just...dumb.
Care to review the numbers with me?
They haven't changed statically speaking.... Data has no politics it just has data.

ALREADY
Feel free.
How many do you imagine died from Covid 19?
Better question.... Why have the national death rates not changed?
So tell me....did ya get yo-self stuck proper with the magic covid fixxy juice?
Why do I just know the answer is yes?

ALREADY
Translation: You don't want to get into the numbers. Can't blame you. They make Trump look terrible and as we all know, all cult members must maintain loyalty at all times to their lord and master.

Thanks for playing. Bring your A game next time.
WOW.....I am getting into the numbers right now and have been since the OP.....
Don't run away little boy.....Tell my why the national all causes death number is still about 8,000/day and has been for the past four to five years? Come on....it's here now dude..... this is your chance not to look like a dead turtle.

ALREADY
Not sure...don't care.

I am sure that over 500,000 here died from Covid 19...you're going to have a hard time saying that isn't a pandemic (not to mention the millions worldwide who died). It makes your lord and master look really bad, don't cha think?

Answer the question. Don't run away little boy.

ALREADY
500,000+ people died from the pandemic. Calling it anything other than a pandemic is just dumb.

Your move.
That's it? That's what you got? ...... I mean didn't you read the top post? That's the very thing I'm telling you doesn't fit into the equation. There's no room for 500,000 extra deaths in the statistics. They are not showing up in the daily numbers trend-wise. The daily death numbers should be at 9400 instead of way down at 7800 to 8100......especially since we are currently in a population explosion technically speaking and the life expectancy has been reduced by about one year over the past several. Nope....you're not making any more sense than the CDC is and that is the point. Yeah ok...so they're telling you that 2+2 equals 5 and you're like....well they're waaaaay smarter than we are. I dunno man......

Jo

She's not to good with math.

We found that out when she tried to explain Trump's debt to us.

Even in the face of overwhelming assets.

She said he was a bad businessman.

She never grasped the concept. Doesn't look like that has changed.

They haven't changed statically speaking.... Data has no politics it just has data.

ALREADY
Feel free.

ALREADY
Translation: You don't want to get into the numbers. Can't blame you. They make Trump look terrible and as we all know, all cult members must maintain loyalty at all times to their lord and master.

Don't run away little boy.....Tell my why the national all causes death number is still about 8,000/day and has been for the past four to five years? Come on....it's here now dude..... this is your chance not to look like a dead turtle.

ALREADY
Not sure...don't care.

I am sure that over 500,000 here died from Covid 19...you're going to have a hard time saying that isn't a pandemic (not to mention the millions worldwide who died). It makes your lord and master look really bad, don't cha think?

ALREADY
500,000+ people died from the pandemic. Calling it anything other than a pandemic is just dumb.

Your move.
That's it? That's what you got? ...... I mean didn't you read the top post? That's the very thing I'm telling you doesn't fit into the equation. There's no room for 500,000 extra deaths in the statistics. They are not showing up in the daily numbers trend-wise. The daily death numbers should be at 9400 instead of way down at 7800 to 8100......especially since we are currently in a population explosion technically speaking and the life expectancy has been reduced by about one year over the past several. Nope....you're not making any more sense than the CDC is and that is the point. Yeah ok...so they're telling you that 2+2 equals 5 and you're like....well they're waaaaay smarter than we are. I dunno man......

Jo
The 500,000 deaths due to Covid are a fact. That they "don't fit" into something you've concocted is probably inconvenient for you.

ALREADY
Feel free.

ALREADY

ALREADY
Not sure...don't care.

ALREADY

Your move.

Jo
The 500,000 deaths due to Covid are a fact. That they "don't fit" into something you've concocted is probably inconvenient for you.

You're better off talking about excess deaths. People can say that many coronavirus deaths weren't because of the coronavirus. But they were deaths, and they were excess deaths. Which was caused by the pandemic.

ALREADY
Feel free.

ALREADY

ALREADY
Not sure...don't care.

ALREADY

Your move.

Jo

You're better off talking about excess deaths. People can say that many coronavirus deaths weren't because of the coronavirus. But they were deaths, and they were excess deaths. Which was caused by the pandemic.

This is a term I am more familiar with.

ALREADY
Feel free.

ALREADY

ALREADY
Not sure...don't care.

ALREADY

Your move.

Jo

My position is quite secure....

If I were the OP, I would be quite frustrated (as he is) that nobody is buying the "doesn't fit" formula.

ALREADY
Feel free.

ALREADY

ALREADY
Not sure...don't care.

ALREADY

Your move.

Jo

My position is quite secure....

If I were the OP, I would be quite frustrated (as he is) that nobody is buying the "doesn't fit" formula.

Well, maybe. The problem often is that "quite secure" for sensible people isn't so secure for people who'll make stuff up.

I have been following the national all causes death numbers for some years now for my own reasons long before the pandemic was discovered and declared to be such. Since the US peaked over 300 million a few years back the daily death rate hovers stubbornly around 8,000 a day give or take a few. Now I know there has been a recent rash of condescending, scholarly articles bashing those who point this out but so far, statistically speaking I have seen absolutely nothing but tons of academic double talk trying to explain the lack of variance in that death rate when we remove the tag names and just count the deaths. I mean...death doesn't know why it's happening it just happens sooooo I mean....WTF? Since the beginning of the vaccination hysteria I have been just a little suspicious of the rush to panic-herd everyone in one direction and in effect pushing people to make a decision long before they have a chance to do any rational thinking about the thing....it just smells like a confidence game....now I could be wrong and I admit that ,....however here is some very interesting info that might support my position.

JO
This untrustworthy man, is who you trust with this GARBAGE.... Be careful.... Choose your sources wisely, so Americans aren't continually bombarded with all of this "Dumbing down of Americans"....

The quack lost his licence in California, moved to Nevada, then the quack lost his licence in Nevada and moved to Florida....

I have been following the national all causes death numbers for some years now for my own reasons long before the pandemic was discovered and declared to be such. Since the US peaked over 300 million a few years back the daily death rate hovers stubbornly around 8,000 a day give or take a few. Now I know there has been a recent rash of condescending, scholarly articles bashing those who point this out but so far, statistically speaking I have seen absolutely nothing but tons of academic double talk trying to explain the lack of variance in that death rate when we remove the tag names and just count the deaths. I mean...death doesn't know why it's happening it just happens sooooo I mean....WTF? Since the beginning of the vaccination hysteria I have been just a little suspicious of the rush to panic-herd everyone in one direction and in effect pushing people to make a decision long before they have a chance to do any rational thinking about the thing....it just smells like a confidence game....now I could be wrong and I admit that ,....however here is some very interesting info that might support my position.

JO
This untrustworthy man, is who you trust with this GARBAGE.... Be careful.... Choose your sources wisely, so Americans aren't continually bombarded with all of this "Dumbing down of Americans"....

The quack lost his licence in California, moved to Nevada, then the quack lost his licence in Nevada and moved to Florida....

Yeah I know all about his past did that research before I made this post. He likes to use ozone therapy which is frowned upon by most medical boards in most States. I usually try to look at the circumstances surrounding those things and consider what the money mongering pharmaceutical companies may have had to gain by pushing legislators to attack the man. The point is the statements he made about the vaccine are absolutely true. There's nothing in his statement about the vaccine that can be traced back to a lie.

I don't see any of the pharmaceutical companies stepping up to the plate and saying that he's telling lies they're simply standing back and quietly trying to be invisible. That being said why would anybody want that stuff stuck in their arm? There's absolutely no evidence that the vaccination program has done anything for anybody.

Jo

JO
The US is starting to make more vaccines available to India.

JO

Yeah I know all about his past did that research before I made this post. He likes to use ozone therapy which is frowned upon by most medical boards in most States. I usually try to look at the circumstances surrounding those things and consider what the money mongering pharmaceutical companies may have had to gain by pushing legislators to attack the man. The point is the statements he made about the vaccine are absolutely true. There's nothing in his statement about the vaccine that can be traced back to a lie.
I don't see any of the pharmaceutical companies stepping up to the plate and saying that he's telling lies they're simply standing back and quietly trying to be invisible. That being said why would anybody want that stuff stuck in their arm? There's absolutely no evidence that the vaccination program has done anything for anybody.

ALREADY
Feel free.

ALREADY

ALREADY
Not sure...don't care.

ALREADY

Your move.

Jo
How do you know this? Just because?
I mean where is the foundation for your decision that you have judged this number to be accurate? Hopefully it's not just because somebody told you.

Jo

JO
The US is starting to make more vaccines available to India.
It will be interesting to see if the birth rates drop off sharply in the next 5 years.

JO

ALREADY
Feel free.

ALREADY

ALREADY
Not sure...don't care.

ALREADY

Your move.

Jo
How do you know this? Just because?
I mean where is the foundation for your decision that you have judged this number to be accurate? Hopefully it's not just because somebody told you.

Jo
The experts whose jobs it is to keep up with the tallies of Trump's mismanagement reported the figures. Not some guy on the internet saying "they don't fit".

Why are you trying to kill people?

JO

Why are you trying to kill people?

JO
I'm not the vaccine will do that just fine. Why are you trying to make lab rats out of people?

Jo

JO
The pandemic is real, conservatives are liars.
You certainly do like to reduce the world down to the very most childisly simplistic terms imaginable.

The fact that it is a real disease does not mean your bogeyman are lying when they point out the discrepancies in policy that have resulted from it, nor the way it has been exploited for political gain.

This is extreme right insanity that doesn't belong in the CDZ.

Sooner or late the moderators are going to have to restore order and sanity back to this forum if they want it to survive.

JO
You certainly do like to reduce the world down to the very most childisly simplistic terms imaginable.

The fact that it is a real disease does not mean your bogeyman are lying when they point out the discrepancies in policy that have resulted from it, nor the way it has been exploited for political gain.
Well said dogma!
But just be aware that you have deserted the extreme rightist cause that you have made yours to promote.

The Trumpers and extreme right won't tolerate any backsliding toward taking a rational position such as that! Anything less than 'full crazy' won't be acceptable.

Cracks in the armour developing dogma?

JO

Well said dogma!
But just be aware that you have deserted the extreme rightist cause that you have made yours to promote.

The Trumpers and extreme right won't tolerate any backsliding toward taking a rational position such as that! Anything less than 'full crazy' won't be acceptable.

Cracks in the armour developing dogma?
I do not promote the extreme right. I simply promote common sense and thinking for one's self rather than being a mindless member of a herd.

Forum List

Back