Panic

Leftist controlled HBO still putting out dangerous misinformation?

Sorry Jack, too late, all your tribe already made the mistake of admitting what happened last February when they all came forward in a Time piece to admit the 2020 election was a total fraud, hijacked by them.

All you gotta do now...is prove it. :)
Psstt....no one came forward and admitted any such thing.

I appreciate what the gentleman is doing, but at this point Fox News + Tucker have made their bed with insurrectionists and traitors. Let them do whatever...if they want to defend the loser of the 2020 election then so be it.
You sound like you fell out of bed on your pinhead. People are not traitors for demanding an investigation into an election. It is a Constitutional right. There was no insurrection there was, a now failed, false flag. Carlson's evidence will prove it.

You sound like you fell out of bed on your pinhead. People are not traitors for demanding an investigation into an election. It is a Constitutional right. There was no insurrection there was. a now failed, false flag. Carlson's evidence will prove it.
They have audited like 10 states...Georgia got audited like 3x...and Mike Lindell the Pillowguy has been reporting on the election all of 2021. You ignore reality if you are sitting here typing that this is the first time they've investigated the election.

All I am saying is I understand that guy's plea not to fan the flames of traitors and insurrectionists but he shouldn't bother.

All you gotta do now...is prove it.

Prove what, that Time published the article last 2/4 naming these people giving explicit detail in how they planned it? Has Time been sued by a single one of these people yet for libel?

Time Shadow Election Commission.png

I've not heard that a single person or group listed above has challenged or contested Time's detailed accounting of their role in stealing the election, have you?

Still waiting for you to prove your claim that all of Trump's fraud charges have all been debunked!

They have audited like 10 states...Georgia got audited like 3x...and Mike Lindell the Pillowguy has been reporting on the election all of 2021. You ignore reality if you are sitting here typing that this is the first time they've investigated the election.

All I am saying is I understand that guy's plea not to fan the flames of traitors and insurrectionists but he shouldn't bother.
Dominion was present at the GA. audits. Any audit like that has 0 credibility.

Dominion was present at the GA. audits. Any audit like that has 0 credibility.
Okay, then listen to Trump's head of cyber security from nearly a calendar year ago. Or Bill Barr. They have credibility and were on the ground floor during the election..

Both said it was a Biden victory and a secure and free election.

Okay, then listen to Trump's head of cyber security from nearly a calendar year ago. Or Bill Barr. They have credibility and were on the ground floor during the election..

Both said it was a Biden victory and a secure and free election.
They have no credibility. Nothing was investigated.

Carlson is a hack who is attempting to raise Fox's profile from alt-right lite to king of the alt-right mountain. He is a sack of human effluence. He isn't a journalist. He's a right wing talk show host.
This is just proof positive that the Republican party and the ideology of conservatism is dead and buried. I mean we have a sitting US Senator implying the Nazi salute is OK and conservative groups
everywhere looking to ban books. Wonder how long it will be before we see them starting to be burned. :)
I'm sure good old Tuck will find some justification for it.
tenor.gif

The truth about January 6th is already out. They even have an HBO special on it..you know, if you're interested in the truth and not the alt-right spin.
It was insurrection. Because Trump lost. Then he threw a temper tantrum..but still lost.

Deal with it. Long past time for you snowflakes to move along. :)
The truth about January 6th is already out.

Exactly....Darren Beatty has discovered significant credible evidence that it was an FBI false flag.

Prove what, that Time published the article last 2/4 naming these people giving explicit detail in how they planned it? Has Time been sued by a single one of these people yet for libel?

View attachment 557878

I've not heard that a single person or group listed above has challenged or contested Time's detailed accounting of their role in stealing the election, have you?

Still waiting for you to prove your claim that all of Trump's fraud charges have all been debunked!
Nobody said anything of the sort.

The charges of fraud are incumbent upon you to prove since you are making the accusations.
Stop wasting people's time and taking up posting space.
Put up or shut up.

Simple.

Forum List

Back