🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Parents of Sandy Hook kids want interview censored

As with the merciless attacks by the Westboro slime, Jones and his never ending lies are a true test of the First Amendment. But crap, putting him on a legit news outlet gives him an aura of legitimacy himself.

It's especially reprehensible that this pile of human garbage dump chose to lie about Sandy Hook.

So why does the FBI agree that sandy hook never happened? Why does the FBI say there were no murders in Newtown CT in 2012?

Table 8 - Connecticut
has been explained numerous times, you fucking maggot.

Sandy Hook families denounce Megyn Kelly and NBC for Alex Jones interview

Good little leftists who want things they don't want to hear or see censored. Here is a hint. DON'T WATCH IT OR LISTEN TO IT! I will because I find it fascinating.

It's like interviewing Charles Manson, nobody watches it for the substance it is entirely a spectacle, a side show. Alex Jones is a train wreck and interviewing him is like presenting a train wreck in slow motion. He epitomizes the batshit moonbeams that are the alt-right. And linking these weirdos to Trump, who praises whackjob Alex Jones is only apropos. I see it as no different than interviewing Jeffrey Dahmer, or Joseph Goebbels, or Dick Cheney. All these mentally ill people need to be put under a hot light so everyone can see them for who they are.
I've been thinking quite a bit lately about the concept of putting these people "under a hot light so everyone can see them for who they are." That is the reason some mods here say they welcome the free speech of the racists--hate dies in the sunlight.
But does it?
It doesn't seem to be drying up anyone here and I wonder if instead it is becoming a platform for them. I wonder if giving Alex Jones a spotlight on NBC to explain his views, regardless of Megyn's derision, will actually give him more of an audience and more "veritas," just by being recognized on a national news broadcast.
I don't know the answer--but I can definitely see BOTH sides on this one.

You have a good point, it depends on the venue the weirdos are presented in. In the Trump home Alex Jones is welcomed as a comrade. As is the case on many online sites. An interview with Alex Jones or David Duke when presented to a group of 100 people that has 75 racist alt-right whackjobs in it certainly would trigger a different outcome than Alex Jones being interviewed, in all his batshit glory, on a major news network in the US, except of course Faux News which is a right wing propaganda outlet to begin with. They are in fact his comrades.

Alex Jones is a nut but CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, the NYTs etc were caught actively colluding with the DNC.

But this sort of crap must be hugely distressing for the families. Do they not have any recourse in law to put an end to it or must they be abused in this way forever ?
I like the way Isaac put it, this is where the First Amendment bends under the strain. But it is his right and it is NBC's right to invite him. The recourse for this is to stop watching NBC or at least watching Kelly's new show. Americans fight with their wallets.

Good little leftists who want things they don't want to hear or see censored. Here is a hint. DON'T WATCH IT OR LISTEN TO IT! I will because I find it fascinating.

It's like interviewing Charles Manson, nobody watches it for the substance it is entirely a spectacle, a side show. Alex Jones is a train wreck and interviewing him is like presenting a train wreck in slow motion. He epitomizes the batshit moonbeams that are the alt-right. And linking these weirdos to Trump, who praises whackjob Alex Jones is only apropos. I see it as no different than interviewing Jeffrey Dahmer, or Joseph Goebbels, or Dick Cheney. All these mentally ill people need to be put under a hot light so everyone can see them for who they are.
I've been thinking quite a bit lately about the concept of putting these people "under a hot light so everyone can see them for who they are." That is the reason some mods here say they welcome the free speech of the racists--hate dies in the sunlight.
But does it?
It doesn't seem to be drying up anyone here and I wonder if instead it is becoming a platform for them. I wonder if giving Alex Jones a spotlight on NBC to explain his views, regardless of Megyn's derision, will actually give him more of an audience and more "veritas," just by being recognized on a national news broadcast.

You have a good point, it depends on the venue the weirdos are presented in. In the Trump home Alex Jones is welcomed as a comrade. As is the case on many online sites. An interview with Alex Jones or David Duke when presented to a group of 100 people that has 75 racist alt-right whackjobs in it certainly would trigger a different outcome than Alex Jones being interviewed, in all his batshit glory, on a major news network in the US, except of course Faux News which is a right wing propaganda outlet to begin with. They are in fact his comrades.

Alex Jones is a nut but CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, the NYTs etc were caught actively colluding with the DNC.
Alex Jones is not a nut. He is actively spreading totally false propaganda to bolster guns rights in this country. Denying Sandy Hook is no different than the white supremacists who deny the Holocaust. Same reason, too.
Gun rights advocates knew the minute Sandy Hook happened that shit was going to hit the fan about semiautomatic weapons in every cupboard.

But this sort of crap must be hugely distressing for the families. Do they not have any recourse in law to put an end to it or must they be abused in this way forever ?
I like the way Isaac put it, this is where the First Amendment bends under the strain. But it is his right and it is NBC's right to invite him. The recourse for this is to stop watching NBC or at least watching Kelly's new show. Americans fight with their wallets.
There should be a right to grieve to offset the right to act like a prick.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

So why does the FBI agree that sandy hook never happened? Why does the FBI say there were no murders in Newtown CT in 2012?

Table 8 - Connecticut
Well, it's probably because they DON'T say that and you're just a fucking weirdo who bought into some other weirdos bullshit. :laugh:

HAHAHA. That's no answer and you know it. You govt shills can't explalin why the FBI says sandy hook never happened.
The FBI said no such thing.
FBI Admits Sandy Hook Hoax?

As a liberal, I generally like to see morons like Alex Jones being given an opportunity to show their idiocy and hate to the world. Shine the light on them and show that we still have people like Jones in this world to contend with

However, if I was a parent whose six year old child was massacred, I would be outraged at NBC for giving someone like Jones an opportunity to spread his hate and profit off of my child's death

I would have to see the final interview before I decide whether it was appropriate

If Megyn Kelly does not rip Jones a new asshole for exploiting dead children for profit, I would disapprove of the interview

But does it?

But such an interview viewed by the masses of Americans that aren't brainwashed like the alt-right, will simply show him for the loon he is.

You have to love the British.

And obama welcomed al sharpton, jeremiah wright and rashid khalidi , and bill ayers and bernadine dorhn.......racists and terrorists bombers....all good friends of obama.......actual racists.....actual domestic terrorist bombers.....who actually detonated bombs in public buildings and linked to at least one murder.....

what a mental defective

But does it?

But such an interview viewed by the masses of Americans that aren't brainwashed like the alt-right, will simply show him for the loon he is.

Surely its just an act ? He makes a good living from acting like a twat, thats all it is.

While I absolutely agree with your assessment, and Jones himself recently testified in court (in order to get unsupervised access to his children) that he is not crazy, that's just a character he plays on the internet, you cannot discount the the number of posters just on this forum who spout his conspiracy theories and link to his bullshit website.

Look at the number of people just in this thread who are denying Sandy Hook happened.

The father of one of the Victims comes out Laughing Really, I mean really you lose your kid and he's laughing Sandyhook was fake as FK

CNN Robbie Parker Smiling Laughing Before Press Conference BEST QUALITY

At my grandmother's wake, my dad was hysterically funny. Had us all in stitches.

He was devastated by her death.

You know what? Fuck you, and fuck Alex Jones, for using the tragic murders of children for some sicko perverted bullshit.

Losing a child is a little different.

What conversation was that guy having with the other parents?

What did someone say which caused him to smile?

These conspiracy fucks have no idea. So they made something up. That's what tards do in an information vacuum.

I have a daughter about the age of the sandy hook kids. There is know way in hell I could give an interview like he did right after I lost her in the alleged fashion. I'd be an emotional wreck. Either he's lying or a sociopath IMO.

So...everyone behaves or should behave just...like...you.

The father of one of the Victims comes out Laughing Really, I mean really you lose your kid and he's laughing Sandyhook was fake as FK

CNN Robbie Parker Smiling Laughing Before Press Conference BEST QUALITY

At my grandmother's wake, my dad was hysterically funny. Had us all in stitches.

He was devastated by her death.

You know what? Fuck you, and fuck Alex Jones, for using the tragic murders of children for some sicko perverted bullshit.

Losing a child is a little different.

What conversation was that guy having with the other parents?

What did someone say which caused him to smile?

These conspiracy fucks have no idea. So they made something up. That's what tards do in an information vacuum.

I have a daughter about the age of the sandy hook kids. There is know way in hell I could give an interview like he did right after I lost her in the alleged fashion. I'd be an emotional wreck. Either he's lying or a sociopath IMO.

So...everyone behaves or should behave just...like...you.

His behavior under those circumstances is not reasonable.

But does it?

Surely its just an act ? He makes a good living from acting like a twat, thats all it is.

While I absolutely agree with your assessment, and Jones himself recently testified in court (in order to get unsupervised access to his children) that he is not crazy, that's just a character he plays on the internet, you cannot discount the the number of posters just on this forum who spout his conspiracy theories and link to his bullshit website.

Look at the number of people just in this thread who are denying Sandy Hook happened.

Yep, there are still a few regulars that have yet to enrich this thread.
But in the main they are just harmless losers who burble away on obscure message boards and to their social workers.

But perhaps it is time for decent folk to make a stand. Pissing on the graves of slaughtered infants is surely not covered in any part of your constitution ?

But does it?

But in the main they are just harmless losers who burble away on obscure message boards and to their social workers.

But perhaps it is time for decent folk to make a stand. Pissing on the graves of slaughtered infants is surely not covered in any part of your constitution ?

How about some hard evidence that it ever happened the way we were told?

But does it?

How about some hard evidence that it ever happened the way we were told?

There's a forum for that--it's called Conspiracy Theories.

They shouldn't edit a single thing. Nut jobs like Alex Jones should be exposed for who they are. Interviews like these show the country and the world what kind of loons that exist on the far right .

Last edited:

But does it?

And obama welcomed al sharpton, jeremiah wright and rashid khalidi , and bill ayers and bernadine dorhn.......racists and terrorists bombers....all good friends of obama.......actual racists.....actual domestic terrorist bombers.....who actually detonated bombs in public buildings and linked to at least one murder.....

what a mental defective

Obama is friends with every individual I listed...actual racists and actual terrorist bombers....that is the truth....and you have no problem with that....but a nut like alex jones drives you crazy....

But does it?

what a mental defective

Obama is friends with every individual I listed...actual racists and actual terrorist bombers....that is the truth....and you have no problem with that....but a nut like alex jones drives you crazy....

WELCOME TO 2017!!!! Obama is no longer President. We keep reminding you of that. Will you quit, eventually?

Forum List

Back