Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony Recreates ‘Last Supper’ with Drag Queens & Trans Performers

And furthermore....there was a little girl right next to him. The vid I posted from X is the same guy dancing...and for a split second, you can see more than a testicle flopping. But some people choose to be blind, and some people will make excuses for it all. eye roll..

My two cents says those who DO make excuses, do it themselves but just haven't been caught.

there wont be any Olympic events on TV being watched in my house ! if we boycott them maybe they will learn not to poll this vulgor crap again !

don't worry, I am watching on enough channels to more than make up for your pitiful household.

A) the number of people at the table doesn’t match the number of people in the Last Supper

B) everyone is dressed as a Greek god, not as apostles

C) the blue guy on the table is Dionysus, Greek god of wine, who is also the patron god of the river Seine…. The river the tableau was on

D) it’s the Olympics. So it’s not like an Olympian/Greek God theme Would be out of nowhere

All this leads me to believe the guy who created it and claims it had nothing to do with Christianity or the last supper
Wow, you’re gonna need a Tylenol after that twisting….

Says the Olympic level retard. STFU scumbag.
Blasphemer says what?

1722338344849.png

And furthermore....there was a little girl right next to him. The vid I posted from X is the same guy dancing...and for a split second, you can see more than a testicle flopping. But some people choose to be blind, and some people will make excuses for it all. eye roll..

My two cents says those who DO make excuses, do it themselves but just haven't been caught.

You mean like red state rednecks where child marriage laws are acceptable?

Forum List

Back