Park Service: Illegals destroying federal lands, unsafe for camping

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Illegal immigration and drug running have destroyed border parklands, further threatened two species on the endangered list and led federal officials to bar visitors and campers in areas considered too dangerous to visit, according to newly released reports.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Won't hear this on MSM they'll just tell you how it's the best place in America to go camping. It's all about your money that's all they care about.

Illegal immigration and drug running have destroyed border parklands, further threatened two species on the endangered list and led federal officials to bar visitors and campers in areas considered too dangerous to visit, according to newly released reports.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Won't hear this on MSM they'll just tell you how it's the best place in America to go camping. It's all about your money that's all they care about.
. Not only is it the parklands the liberals aid and abet the destruction of, but the libs use any means and anyone nessesary to do the same to American communities. Where I grew up, and after years of liberal rule or pushing entitlement programs into communities like the one I grew up in, now the property values, and home values are the lowest ever in the area. This is on a lake, and was lakefront lots and homes. The area became highly dangerous, and everyone has to nail keep out signs, and no trespassing signs to the trees or what ever they choose as the most visible. Children could once upon a time go anywhere within this huge community, and with absolutely no problems what so ever. Now you won't see any of that going on anymore. Kids can't even go out to play like we use to back in the day. The government paying people's rent ended up destroying community after community, because the government is the worst at vetting or garanteeing success while in it's PC do gooder mode. My grandma's home is sitting empty in the community after her passing, and it should be a $225,000 dollar home. However in this area one would be lucky to get $40,000 out of it now. Sick situation it all is.

. Not only is it the parklands the liberals aid and abet the destruction of, but the libs use any means and anyone nessesary to do the same to American communities. Where I grew up, and after years of liberal rule or pushing entitlement programs into communities like the one I grew up in, now the property values, and home values are the lowest ever in the area. This is on a lake, and was lakefront lots and homes. The area became highly dangerous, and everyone has to nail keep out signs, and no trespassing signs to the trees or what ever they choose as the most visible. Children could once upon a time go anywhere within this huge community, and with absolutely no problems what so ever. Now you won't see any of that going on anymore. Kids can't even go out to play like we use to back in the day. The government paying people's rent ended up destroying community after community, because the government is the worst at vetting or garanteeing success in it's do gooder mode. My grandma's home is sitting empty in the community after her passing, and it should be a $225,000 dollar home. However in this area one would be lucky to get $40,000 out of it now. Sick situation it all is.

You haven't posted where this was and where you lived. Do so and others will be able to assess your credibility.

. Not only is it the parklands the liberals aid and abet the destruction of, but the libs use any means and anyone nessesary to do the same to American communities. Where I grew up, and after years of liberal rule or pushing entitlement programs into communities like the one I grew up in, now the property values, and home values are the lowest ever in the area. This is on a lake, and was lakefront lots and homes. The area became highly dangerous, and everyone has to nail keep out signs, and no trespassing signs to the trees or what ever they choose as the most visible. Children could once upon a time go anywhere within this huge community, and with absolutely no problems what so ever. Now you won't see any of that going on anymore. Kids can't even go out to play like we use to back in the day. The government paying people's rent ended up destroying community after community, because the government is the worst at vetting or garanteeing success in it's do gooder mode. My grandma's home is sitting empty in the community after her passing, and it should be a $225,000 dollar home. However in this area one would be lucky to get $40,000 out of it now. Sick situation it all is.
Your tale pretty much illustrates what happens in many communities. I have an elderly friend whose husband provided her a home and two rental properties in Spanaway, WA. The neighborhood is cesspool and renters who actually pay their rent are nonexistent. She's in fear of venturing into her garden and her elderly friend with whom she used to walk daily is also terrified of venturing outdoors. But, hey, the "poor" are housed, courtesy the government these elderly women still pay taxes to.

• Banned

You haven't posted where this was and where you lived. Do so and others will be able to assess your credibility.

Read up on agenda 21 and agenda 2030

DEMOCRATS  AGAINST  U. N.  AGENDA  21

Take it or leave it... I'll wait for the agree's or disagree's to be posted, as I know people know exactly what I'm talking about. The proof is in the communities in which it all has gone on in, and the people from such communities know exactly what goes on.

• Banned

DEMOCRATS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21

SOUNDS LIKE SCIENCE FICTION...OR SOME CONSPIRACY THEORY...BUT IT ISN'T.

UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL.----Rosa Koire

• Banned
This is what will take our Parks away before even illegals will.

. Why are you acting ignorant of these things, when you can't be this uneducated in life ?

UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL.----Rosa Koire
. Wow. Unbelievable....

Not just Agenda 21, the Codex Alimentarius is pretty...informative as well. Big Ag will control your food, like it or not...?

Aluminum foil anyone?

That's because 1. you did not bother to listen to her
2. Until you listen and understand the entire picture, you will always be a victim of issues you have been lead right into that is right in front of you SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT......

Don't knock what you don't even know or want to bother even listening to.

ROSA KORI use to be a FEDERAL CORPORATE CONTRACTOR..........

How it happens right in front of your faces proves how they've got all the victims they need..

WTH do you think JONH MCCAIN DID with the NAVJO NATION's land in AZ...........

You need a tin foil hat

THE TRUTH BEHIND FEDERAL LAND GRABS
This is all part of Agenda 21, which is intended to force people out of rural areas
Is the federal government so desperate to monopolize land that it’s literally burning down the forests they are supposed to manage?

Infowars interviewed Oregon logger Tad Houpt, with the Grant Co. Forest Commission, who had organized the meeting where Ammon Bundy, LaVoy Finicum and others were going to speak to 400 people and the Grant Co. Sheriff before Finicum was killed by the FBI and the other speakers were arrested.

While Agenda 21 proponents constantly harp that the program is “voluntary,” it is a moot point when so many cities are already implementing Agenda 21 which clearly benefits the government at the expense of its citizens.

“The plan is to restrict your choices, limit your funds, narrow your freedoms and take away your voice,” Koire added

The Truth Behind Federal Land Grabs

Aluminum foil anyone?

2. Until you listen and understand the entire picture, you will always be a victim of issues you have been lead right into that is right in front of you SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT......

How it happens right in front of your faces proves how they've got all the victims they need..

You need a tin foil hat

The Lunatic Fringe ^^^ speaks.

Aluminum foil anyone?

You need a tin foil hat

The Lunatic Fringe ^^^ speaks.

Man you are ignorant typical fkn trendy fake ass liberal I guess I thought you were different than the others.............. That was a low blow you hit JAKE STARK LEVEL ON THAT one I now consider you a part of their LOSER TEAM.. so you can go to hell.

Oh well what goes around comes around, and when you live in box good you will deserve it.

For example, Senator Harry Reid has used the label “domestic terrorists” to describe those that showed up to support Cliven Bundy at his ranch.

Reid could have used lots of other labels. But he specifically chose to call them terrorists. And considering what the law allows the feds to do to “terrorists”, that is quite chilling.

And don’t think that if you just stay quiet that you won’t get labeled as a “terrorist”. In fact, there is a very good chance that you already fit several government criteria for being a terrorist. Just check out the list below. It comes from my previous article entitled “72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered ‘Potential Terrorists’ In Official Government Documents“…

1. Those that talk about “individual liberties”

2. Those that advocate for states’ rights

3. Those that want “to make the world a better place”

4. “The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule”

5. Those that are interested in “defeating the Communists”

6. Those that believe “that the interests of one’s own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations”

7. Anyone that holds a “political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable”

8. Anyone that possesses an “intolerance toward other religions”

9. Those that “take action to fight against theexploitation of the environment and/or animals”

10. “Anti-Gay”

11. “Anti-Immigrant”

12. “Anti-Muslim”

13. “The Patriot Movement”

14. “Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians”

15. Members of the Family Research Council

16. Members of the American Family Association

17. Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States “are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the ‘North American Union’”

18. Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol

19. Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform

20. Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition

21. Members of the Christian Action Network

22. Anyone that is “opposed to the New World Order”

23. Anyone that is engaged in “conspiracy theorizing”

24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21

25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps

26. Anyone that “fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations”

27. The militia movement

28. The sovereign citizen movement

29. Those that “don’t think they should have to pay taxes”

30. Anyone that “complains about bias”

31. Anyone that “believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia”

32. Anyone that “is frustrated with mainstream ideologies”

33. Anyone that “visits extremist websites/blogs”

34. Anyone that “establishes website/blog to display extremist views”

35. Anyone that “attends rallies for extremist causes”

36. Anyone that “exhibits extreme religious intolerance”

37. Anyone that “is personally connected with a grievance”

38. Anyone that “suddenly acquires weapons”

39. Anyone that “organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology”

40. “Militia or unorganized militia”

41. “General right-wing extremist”

42. Citizens that have “bumper stickers” that are patriotic or anti-U.N.

43. Those that refer to an “Army of God”

44. Those that are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”

45. Those that are “anti-global”

46. Those that are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”

47. Those that are “reverent of individual liberty”

48. Those that “believe in conspiracy theories”

49. Those that have “a belief that one’s personal and/or national ‘way of life’ is under attack”

50. Those that possess “a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism”

51. Those that would “impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)”

52. Those that would “insert religion into the political sphere”

53. Anyone that would “seek to politicize religion”

54. Those that have “supported political movements for autonomy”

55. Anyone that is “anti-abortion”

56. Anyone that is “anti-Catholic”

57. Anyone that is “anti-nuclear”

58. “Rightwing extremists”

59. “Returning veterans”

60. Those concerned about “illegal immigration”

61. Those that “believe in the right to bear arms”

62. Anyone that is engaged in “ammunition stockpiling”

Agenda 21: The BLM Land Grabbing Endgame