Passed on....from a friend...

Yes.

It has been both parties and it has been the Progressives of both parties who wanted bigger and bigger government.

The people are voting in a new representation in the Republican Party. Who represent their constituents. They are listening to what is happening to the people since the passage of the New Health Care bill.
Dem's have their heads in the sand.

The Tea Party is not just the baby boomer's.
They come in all ages and are the silent majority of voters.
They are Republican, Independent and Conservative Dem's.

Really? What happened to that majority on 6Nov12?

Tea Party lawmakers, blamed by some Republicans (the old guard) for alienating voters, have cemented their influence as most were re-elected to Congress.

The Tea Party movement suffered some losses to Democrats in U.S. Senate races in Indiana and Missouri, while a half-dozen freshman Republicans who rode the Tea Party wave in 2010 were defeated in the Nov. 6 election.

A loss of just 6 while the majority have kept their seats.

We shall see what happens in 2014.

Only about 2/3ds were re-elected and more than half of them will disappear after Nov 2014.

Peach, the TeaP is wounding the GOP terribly. I hear it all over town here, where I used to live. They don't live the Dems as a party, but they are livid at the GOP.

"I need to buy a loaf of bread tonight when I get off work, and I should not have to worry about the government being shut down. I blame the Republicans." That is what we are hearing here in East Texas today.

People are mad!

Yes.

It has been both parties and it has been the Progressives of both parties who wanted bigger and bigger government.

The people are voting in a new representation in the Republican Party. Who represent their constituents. They are listening to what is happening to the people since the passage of the New Health Care bill.
Dem's have their heads in the sand.

The Tea Party is not just the baby boomer's.
They come in all ages and are the silent majority of voters.
They are Republican, Independent and Conservative Dem's.

glad to see RWer's admitting that all GOP presidents since Carter were progressives.

Forum List

Back