Passover to Exodus, let the story be told

There are reams of paper on the folktales.. That the Jews were slaves and becoming too numerous. I posted links yesterday.. There are also the older myths of Sargon and Sinuhe who were also found in baskets on the Nile by Pharaoh's daughter.
There were no Jews until about 500 years ago when the Vatican invented the letter 'J'.

That doesn't make any sense.
Of course, it seems like nonsense, because You have always followed the modern view of the matter. There is no J in Aramaic or the Hebrew designed to subvert the language.
You simply have to look it up, even though is is not common knowledge. The Truth of the matter can be found.

Did you read the Egyptian Book of the Dead? The Jews were exposed to all those writings at Ras Shamra.
only parts of it Did you read Sigmund Freud's "the
interpretation of dreams" ?----how about "Beowulf"?
Commonalities in scriptural writings across the world
are interesting but cannot be used to prove cultural
intersection or INFLUENCE

only parts of it Did you read Sigmund Freud's "the
interpretation of dreams" ?----how about "Beowulf"?
Commonalities in scriptural writings across the world
are interesting but cannot be used to prove cultural
intersection or INFLUENCE

I thought we were talking about laws.

Guess what? there still is no J in Hebrew. We are known as Yehudi.
Glad to see the name being used correctly. Are You really descended from the Tribe of Yehudi? I've heard that Germany is basically a major part of the Tribe of Yehudi.

There wasn't 3 million Jews.
They numbered in the thousands at the most.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.
(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.
(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:
(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.

Three million shepherds-- I think not :)-

Sure. 600,000 able-bodied men had wives, children, parents etc, but the population of Egypt was 4 million.

Sure. 600,000 able-bodied men had wives, children, parents etc, but the population of Egypt was 4 million.
Edomites are Jews. There is no Israelite Tribe named Jews or even Judah, except in corrupted Bibles designed to deceive the real tribes of Israel.
As for "Hebrew" it is spelled Ayin, b, r, i, English has no letter for Ayin, so Abri is much more accurate than Hebrew.

Last edited:
I looked it up and it seems you are wrong.
Why Were the Ancient Israelites and Edomites Enemies
The Edomites, though, hold the distinction of being the enemy of the Hebrews and the Israelites from the earliest time of Hebrew history in the Bronze Age until the Kingdom of Judah was destroyed by the Neo-Babylonian Empire in the sixth century BC.
Why Were the Ancient Israelites and Edomites Enemies - DailyHistory.org

:)-
Edomites have been the enemy of Israel for some thousands of years. They want the Birthright of Yacob to be eliminated and replaced with Edom's Birthright.
However, most Israelites have been tricked into supposing that self professed Jews are part of Aryan Christian Israel, when self professed Jews are of Edom.
Christ told the Edomite Pharisees that they would go across sea and land to make converts who would be twice the sons of hell as themselves. Matthew 23:15
Those converts are Khazars and Ashkenaz who call themsleves Jews for the most part.

Last edited:
Edomites have been the enemy of Israel for some thousands of years. They want the Birthright of Yacob to be eliminated and replaced with Edom's Birthright.
However, most Israelites have been tricked into supposing that self professed Jews are part of Aryan Christian Israel, when self professed Jews are of Edom.
Christ told the Edomite Pharisees that they would go across sea and land to make convert who would be twice the sons of hell as themselves. Matthew 23:15
Those converts are Khazars and Ashkenaz who call themsleves Jews for the most part.
GENIUS, ivan-------"edomite pharisees" ------

Christ told the Edomite Pharisees that they would go across sea and land to make converts who would be twice the sons of hell as themselves. Matthew 23:15
Can you list the psychedelic drugs you take?

Forum List

Back