Pastor Scarborough: “God Would Cure Breast Cancer If Our Women Stopped Having Dirty Fantasies”

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
rborough opined: “You’re going to have people who say, ‘God works in mysterious ways.’ Well, I have to say, to me, the Big Guy’s M.O. is pretty straightforward. It’s all about cause and consequence. First we had gays running rampant on Earth, so He took a look at that and decided we should have AIDS. Then, he saw some other abomination walking on the very planet that he built, so again he decided it was time for some punishment. And now, we have this – a situation where American women can’t get enough of dirty fantasies. You’ve got rape, kidnapping, incarceration, BDSM, anal, masturbation, you name it and our women are fantasizing about it. And sure enough, He’s watching closely. Why do you think we have breast cancer? Because He’s sick of what he’s seeing.”

[FONT=MyriadWebProRegular, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pastor Scarborough: “God Would Cure Breast Cancer If Our Women Stopped Having Dirty Fantasies” - Newslo[/FONT]

"Just last year, Vision America’s Rick Scarborough repeated his belief that AIDS is “God’s judgment on a sinful generation,” adding that “God would probably give us the cure for AIDS today” if the U.S. stopped supporting gay rights."

A truly sick, bizarre, hateful individual.

rborough opined: “You’re going to have people who say, ‘God works in mysterious ways.’ Well, I have to say, to me, the Big Guy’s M.O. is pretty straightforward. It’s all about cause and consequence. First we had gays running rampant on Earth, so He took a look at that and decided we should have AIDS. Then, he saw some other abomination walking on the very planet that he built, so again he decided it was time for some punishment. And now, we have this – a situation where American women can’t get enough of dirty fantasies. You’ve got rape, kidnapping, incarceration, BDSM, anal, masturbation, you name it and our women are fantasizing about it. And sure enough, He’s watching closely. Why do you think we have breast cancer? Because He’s sick of what he’s seeing.”

[FONT=MyriadWebProRegular, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pastor Scarborough: “God Would Cure Breast Cancer If Our Women Stopped Having Dirty Fantasies” - Newslo[/FONT]

That's fucked up.

Uncle Ferd wantin' to know...

... "Where's a good place to meet...

... womens dat have dirty fantasies?!"

He sounds as nutty as Rdean or Guno

"Just last year, Vision America’s Rick Scarborough repeated his belief that AIDS is “God’s judgment on a sinful generation,” adding that “God would probably give us the cure for AIDS today” if the U.S. stopped supporting gay rights."

A truly sick, bizarre, hateful individual.
Who is Rick Scarborough?

I bet there must be a website that scours the internet and finds wacko preachers or Christians who say the most outrageous things and even teach them. And in such a way, you can probably find material to use every week to show the rest of us just how screwy Christianity is.

Of course, the fact you are being disingenuous should not curtail your mission. After all, there are flaws in all men and that includes those who believe in God. So you will find someone who goes off the deep end often enough to keep your plan going. But to use that as a reason to say Christianity is screwy as a whole is now on you. And if that is your defense when you come before your Creator, understand He is not easily fooled.

In fact, neither are we. Good luck pretending --- or ignoring that which is so clear to so many others who apparently have been “blessed” to see and understand.

I bet there must be a website that scours the internet and finds wacko preachers or Christians who say the most outrageous things and even teach them. And in such a way, you can probably find material to use every week to show the rest of us just how screwy Christianity is.

Of course, the fact you are being disingenuous should not curtail your mission. After all, there are flaws in all men and that includes those who believe in God. So you will find someone who goes off the deep end often enough to keep your plan going. But to use that as a reason to say Christianity is screwy as a whole is now on you. And if that is your defense when you come before your Creator, understand He is not easily fooled.

In fact, neither are we. Good luck pretending --- or ignoring that which is so clear to so many others who apparently have been “blessed” to see and understand.

i love the fact you were blessed with all that info about me from a copy/paste where none of the words are mine.....o my is it hard to be that judge fucking mental?

And yet he has a following among adults and some are Republicans.
Penelope: OT. Is there a reason each of your posts notes the malicious activities of communist Jews?

Yes , they think they are so innocent in world activities, always being the victims, of which they were and are not. The continuous talk of the Holocaust, when they themselves are just as guilty.

Also they depend on the OT to state God gave them Israel, and yet they are and the Zionist movement is secular and the secular régime over the years did not want those who practiced Judaism to go to Israel, yet they want to be known as a Jewish state. (that is just a little of why I have that in my signature).

i love the fact you were blessed with all that info about me from a copy/paste where none of the words are mine.....o my is it hard to be that judge fucking mental?

I based in on repeated performances by you.
After all, you must have a motivation for always pointing out how screwed up some Christians are.

And yet he has a following among adults and some are Republicans.
Penelope: OT. Is there a reason each of your posts notes the malicious activities of communist Jews?

Yes , they think they are so innocent in world activities, always being the victims, of which they were and are not. The continuous talk of the Holocaust, when they themselves are just as guilty.

Also they depend on the OT to state God gave them Israel, and yet they are and the Zionist movement is secular and the secular régime over the years did not want those who practiced Judaism to go to Israel, yet they want to be known as a Jewish state. (that is just a little of why I have that in my signature).
Thank you for explaining. I hope though that you know the danger of the word 'they'.

I based in on repeated performances by you.
After all, you must have a motivation for always pointing out how screwed up some Christians are.

Turz. Wasn't it GB Shaw that said Christianity would be a wonderful religion of only it weren't for all those Christians? Blaming Christianity for the acts of apostate Christians is like blaming Islam for the acts of ISIS.

Forum List

Back