Pastor Warns If Dems Win Senate; LGBTQ People Will Be Given Rights -- Oh No!!!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018

"[Franklin Graham] worried Democrats will give LGBTQ people civil rights, Friendly Atheist notes. He’s so concerned in fact, that he offered up a stern warning on Facebook. " “Christians who believe the Bible and live in Georgia — the soul of our nation is at stake,” he writes. “I ask you to rally to PRAY and VOTE in this run-off for the Senate --Then he brings up the Equality Act, which prohibits “discrimination on the basis of sex, gender identity, and sexual orientation,” and other issues. “Liberal, so-called progressives, immediately want to pass The Equality Act which is anything but equal,” he writes. “It is an attempt to rid our country of religious freedom protections."

What is it with conservatives and their desire to use government to deny the rights of people based on if they are gay or straight?? I mean, it wasn't that long ago when their desire to deny rights were solely focused on people of color -- but they lost that battle decades ago -- and so this is their last hope....if it wasn't for culture war BS, conservatives would be forced to offer policies as a way to win over voters -- but for now, this made up culture war is all they have......or as they call it "their way of life"

Friendly Atheist tells us God hates fags, except, well, there's no God according to this fool.

"[Franklin Graham] worried Democrats will give LGBTQ people civil rights, Friendly Atheist notes. He’s so concerned in fact, that he offered up a stern warning on Facebook. " “Christians who believe the Bible and live in Georgia — the soul of our nation is at stake,” he writes. “I ask you to rally to PRAY and VOTE in this run-off for the Senate --Then he brings up the Equality Act, which prohibits “discrimination on the basis of sex, gender identity, and sexual orientation,” and other issues. “Liberal, so-called progressives, immediately want to pass The Equality Act which is anything but equal,” he writes. “It is an attempt to rid our country of religious freedom protections."

What is it with conservatives and their desire to use government to deny the rights of people based on if they are gay or straight?? I mean, it wasn't that long ago when their desire to deny rights were solely focused on people of color -- but they lost that battle decades ago -- and so this is their last hope....if it wasn't for culture war BS, conservatives would be forced to offer policies as a way to win over voters -- but for now, this made up culture war is all they have......or as they call it "their way of life"
They have more rights now then Regular Americans. All filthy "Victim" groups do. Look at the so-called "Hate Crime" Statuets. Of course ,if it is black thugs killing a white guy ,it is just a murder. But if one of these weirdos get beat up ,the lying Media has a field day. Why not just keep their dirty sex lives PRIVATE?

Are Republicans bothering to vote in the GA Senate race? I thought it was all a fraud!

You fell for a headline.
He said no such thing. Not even close.

This is not about rights and opportunity. It is about dominance and control with people who may not be as good and live on the edge of society and are mainstreamed. No one should be messed with by anyone within reason. That is something to be proud about. However, the number of males who are falling below in education and becoming impoverished is rising due to this. This affects women also. Even if they get a lot of the good jobs.

What right do they not currently have?

They already have rights.

but they already have all the same rights the rest of us have,,, what they want are special rights,,,

but they already have all the same rights the rest of us have,,, what they want are special rights,,,

Franklin is simply espousing his hate for others here. Nothing more.

youre not a mind reader,,

When either religion or sexual preference enter the sociopolitical arena, they become fair game for a dynamic democracy in a similar way that the pathology of blm’s preemptive racism has been exposed.

Franklin has a long history.

that doesnt mean HATE is his intent,,

He has a long history of hate for others he see's as outside his politics,

He has a long history of hate for others he see's as outside his politics,
hate is what you are attributing to it not him,,,

Forum List

Back