Pat Buchanan: 'Interracial Violence Is Overwhelmingly Black-On-White'...

Are you aware that it is against the law to discriminate? Just because it has gone underground doesn't mean it doesn't exist. BTW my parents did see signs like that and so did my grand parents. They are from the south. They also had to go to inferior schools that gave them the most basic of educations. Once again you presume to know and you don't. However, it doesnt really matter because my family overcame. You ask what I want? From whites in general? No unsolicited advise. No lying. No denial. No racial slurs or jokes. No prejudice. Is that too much to ask?

yes, it is too much to ask.

If you have a blatant black-on-white racism supported by the President and his AG and nobody, I underline NOBODY from the black community, including you, are addressing it - then you can't ask for anything.

Then dont complain when your methods make the situation worse. Again you seem to think someone in the Black community is supposed to report to you. Why? Who are you to hold me accountable for reporting to you? You seem to miss the point that if you want respect it needs to be earned by giving respect first. Otherwise you will continue to be frustrated and ignorant of what is going on and how to help resolve it.

I don't complain. I name a racist a racist. Period.

No matter what color he/she is.

And I am done with compassion for anything you or your parents or your grandparents experienced - it does not matter anymore.

I don't see any of this from your side. So why the heck should I be compassionate?

That is the change of the last few days.
Because of YOUR reactions to the news of the atrocious black-on-white crimes commuted solely because of the blatant racism of this administration and all of their supporters.

Last edited:
I'm done with you mostly because you're boring

You were done the moment you tried to shift the topic of the conversation. You buried yourself when you proved your ignorance regarding the Civil War. Sorry to be boring. You on the other hand are very entertaining. :lol:
No, not so much boring as tedious. Gotta do something about that chip on your shoulder which makes you so.

yes, it is too much to ask.

If you have a blatant black-on-white racism supported by the President and his AG and nobody, I underline NOBODY from the black community, including you, are addressing it - then you can't ask for anything.

Then dont complain when your methods make the situation worse. Again you seem to think someone in the Black community is supposed to report to you. Why? Who are you to hold me accountable for reporting to you? You seem to miss the point that if you want respect it needs to be earned by giving respect first. Otherwise you will continue to be frustrated and ignorant of what is going on and how to help resolve it.

And I am done with compassion for anything you or your parents or your grandparents experienced - it does not matter anymore.

I don't see any of this from your side. So why the heck should I be compassionate?

Because of YOUR reactions to the news of the atrocious black-on-white crimes commuted solely because of the blatant racism of this administration and all of their supporters.

Then we understand each other. I dont need your compassion and do not expect you to see if from my side. So you are a changed man? Thats actually kind of amusing to be honest. :lol: Shows me i was right all along.

You were done the moment you tried to shift the topic of the conversation. You buried yourself when you proved your ignorance regarding the Civil War. Sorry to be boring. You on the other hand are very entertaining. :lol:
No, not so much boring as tedious. Gotta do something about that chip on your shoulder which makes you so.

I have another question. Do you guys alway do the tag team thing when you cant advance your own arguments logically? I hope you realize it shows how weak you are that you need to answer for and support each other against me. Nice try but I cant be distracted because I know what i am talking about.

I have forgotten more on this entire subject than you will ever know.

I know, for instance, that Lincoln intentionally held back on the number of Blacks in the Union Army because he didn't want the War to be perceived as a Race War.

Run away slaves? Absurd in the extreme. There were lots of Free Blacks in the North that were 2nd and 3rd generation (or more) Free Men who served.

About 10% of the Union Army was Black. And of the number that died, most of them died of disease and/or injury.

Not saying they weren't courageous, just saying.

I know what the facts are. You know the myths.

That's the difference.

Wait!! I thought you said whites and "Not you. Not your people" are the reason slavery was ended? Which one is it? Evidently that must be part of what you forgot. Why you insist on trying your transparent attempts to change history is beyond me. Come correct with some facts and you wish to gain my respect.

I have no desire to win your respect. None.

Many people, many-many, were against slavery from the very beginning of the Founding of this Country.

But it was an existing Institution and was sort of 'Grandfathered In' where it was already being practiced.

Most of the Northern States outlawed slavery in their Constitutions (yes, States have Constitutions, too) even before the Brits or the French outlawed it universally in their Empires.

Andrew Jackson was the first true dimocrap. A slaver and, AFAIC, a criminal.

The open wound of slavery oozed and became infected. All kinds of compromises and deals were made.

The Republican Party was established in 1854 as an ABOLITIONIST PARTY. The Abolition of slavery was the reason it was formed.

When Abraham Lincoln, Republican and President of the United States of America was elected, the dimocrap South saw the handwriting on the wall.

Soon, there would be "Free" States joining the Union. Enough to swing the Congress and the majority of other States to pass a Constitutional Amendment outlawing slavery.

The South went to War and seceded. And we kicked their fucking asses.

If you want to believe that 10% of the Union Army, that wasn't even added until LATE in the War (1863-4), swung the tide....... I don't know what to tell you.

If you believe that kind of fantasy, you are delusional and beyond the reach of anyone other than a professional with a Prescription Pad.

Get help.

"We"?

What do you mean "We"?

The ideology of the South was conservative. Just what the heck do you think "grandfathered in" actually means?

That means "Tradition". Tradition, reluctance to change, and intolerance are earmarks of conservativism.

Republicans were the more liberal wing of the Whig party..that's why they were formed.

Wait!! I thought you said whites and "Not you. Not your people" are the reason slavery was ended? Which one is it? Evidently that must be part of what you forgot. Why you insist on trying your transparent attempts to change history is beyond me. Come correct with some facts and you wish to gain my respect.

I have no desire to win your respect. None.

Many people, many-many, were against slavery from the very beginning of the Founding of this Country.

But it was an existing Institution and was sort of 'Grandfathered In' where it was already being practiced.

Most of the Northern States outlawed slavery in their Constitutions (yes, States have Constitutions, too) even before the Brits or the French outlawed it universally in their Empires.

Andrew Jackson was the first true dimocrap. A slaver and, AFAIC, a criminal.

The open wound of slavery oozed and became infected. All kinds of compromises and deals were made.

The Republican Party was established in 1854 as an ABOLITIONIST PARTY. The Abolition of slavery was the reason it was formed.

When Abraham Lincoln, Republican and President of the United States of America was elected, the dimocrap South saw the handwriting on the wall.

Soon, there would be "Free" States joining the Union. Enough to swing the Congress and the majority of other States to pass a Constitutional Amendment outlawing slavery.

The South went to War and seceded. And we kicked their fucking asses.

If you want to believe that 10% of the Union Army, that wasn't even added until LATE in the War (1863-4), swung the tide....... I don't know what to tell you.

If you believe that kind of fantasy, you are delusional and beyond the reach of anyone other than a professional with a Prescription Pad.

Get help.

"We"?

What do you mean "We"?

The ideology of the South was conservative. Just what the heck do you think "grandfathered in" actually means?

That means "Tradition". Tradition, reluctance to change, and intolerance are earmarks of conservativism.

Republicans were the more liberal wing of the Whig party..that's why they were formed.

I think he was trying everything and the kitchen sink to convince me he was knowledgeable and ended up looking like an even bigger fool. I didnt have the heart to point that out to him. But since you did.....:lol:

Gotta disagree. Buchanan has not taken the time to establish validity or rapport with the Black community. Those white people that assisted in championing the Civil Rights put their credibility and lives on the line to assist Black people. Totally different dynamic.

Most of the Congressmen - from both parties - who voted in favor of Civil Rights legislation did not have "rapport" with the black community. They analyzed a situation and voted on what they thought was right.

Are you moving the goal post slightly? ?

No, but you are now contorting yourself rather than abandon a failed position.

Malcolm X complained about 'whites' from up North taking buses down to southern states to march around. He spited them because they didn't share his direct experiences and such. But guess what? He even recalled telling a college girl who drove from Boston to NY to praise him and ask what she could do to get lost because she was 'white' and couldn't do anything for 'them.' But guess what?

Malcolm X also got out of the US and experienced whites from other countries and realized that it was not a problem with white people as a race it was a problem with american white racists. He evolved and learned.

But still supported segregation. And, nice try avoiding my point.

I have another question. Do you guys alway do the tag team thing when you cant advance your own arguments logically? I hope you realize it shows how weak you are that you need to answer for and support each other against me. Nice try but I cant be distracted because I know what i am talking about.
No tag team, although paranoia allows for that I suppose. You are just a stereotype and so easily defined as is that chip that's weighing you down. Reaching a level of articulation is not tantamount to being shown respect even if you are black as you say. Assholes and self-righteous whiners come across the the demographic board.

Also you need to get your facts straight because runaway slaves are what determined the outcome of the Civil War. Thats what made the difference so your assertion that whites are the reason the North won the Civil war is a joke. .

That is simply not so. Many escaped and/or freed blacks fought bravely and well, but your assertion is absurdly inaccurate from a factual point of view.

I said Malcolm X experienced whites from other countries were not racist like the ones in the US. Those were his words. Are you saying he was wrong?

Of course he was wrong. He "experienced" a narrowly selected group of peoples united by a common faith. He was, for most of his career in civil rights, dismissive of whites in the US who were not racist, and he did not gain wide enough experience of "whites from other countries" in his one brief journey to make any such generalization.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

Then we understand each other. I dont need your compassion and do not expect you to see if from my side. So you are a changed man? Thats actually kind of amusing to be honest. :lol: Shows me i was right all along.

yes, I am. It really made a big change - the past few days.

I am not born American so all your standard labels of "white prejudice" against blacks do not apply.

But it looks like you were just looking for justification of you racism all along :lol:

now, why am I not surprised :rolleyes:

bwahahaha

you don't have arguments against each of us, so you just lump us all together :lol:

typical.

[

Ah, the same tired, failed, desperate semantics game that liberals are so often reduced to when the shameful legacy (continuing legacy) of the democrat party is shoved in their smug little faces.

Most of the Congressmen - from both parties - who voted in favor of Civil Rights legislation did not have "rapport" with the black community. They analyzed a situation and voted on what they thought was right.

How so? You used the passage of Civil Rights as an argument to me saying that white people should mind their business. You neglected to mention something I have said repeatedly which is if whites want to help then listen and stop trying to chastise or dictate. You argued that the congressman that voted in favor of Civil Rights did not have rapport. What does that have to do with dictating something to the Black community? If anything that was a big step positively for the Black experience in the US. Thats whats called moving the goal posts.

How so? You used the passage of Civil Rights as an argument to me saying that white people should mind their business. You neglected to mention something I have said repeatedly which is if whites want to help then listen and stop trying to chastise or dictate. You argued that the congressman that voted in favor of Civil Rights did not have rapport. What does that have to do with dictating something to the Black community? If anything that was a big step positively for the Black experience in the US. Thats whats called moving the goal posts.

Your position was that a white person's opinion is not valid because he or she has not experienced being black in America. I showed you how that position is untenable and then you started the dancing and spinning.

Also you need to get your facts straight because runaway slaves are what determined the outcome of the Civil War. Thats what made the difference so your assertion that whites are the reason the North won the Civil war is a joke. .

That is simply not so. Many escaped and/or freed blacks fought bravely and well, but your assertion is absurdly inaccurate from a factual point of view.

You are simply wrong. Lincoln proclaimed that any slaves that fought for the North would be freed. Slaves left the plantations in mass and joined the Union army. Their presence won some very key battles and ended the war. To dismiss their role in their own freedom is just another way white historians like to belittle what Black people did. They want to encourage the idea that Blacks stood idly by like sheep while the brave white man fought for their freedom.

Your position was that a white person's opinion is not valid because he or she has not experienced being black in America. I showed you how that position is untenable and then you started the dancing and spinning.

Where did you show me this? Again you ignore what I just said my position was. A white persons opinion is not valid because they have not experienced my reality. Therefore they cannot dictate or chastise me. They simply have no frame of reference. Is that a pretty clear statement to you?

Malcolm X complained about 'whites' from up North taking buses down to southern states to march around. He spited them because they didn't share his direct experiences and such. But guess what? He even recalled telling a college girl who drove from Boston to NY to praise him and ask what she could do to get lost because she was 'white' and couldn't do anything for 'them.' But guess what?

Malcolm X also got out of the US and experienced whites from other countries and realized that it was not a problem with white people as a race it was a problem with american white racists. He evolved and learned.

But still supported segregation. And, nice try avoiding my point.

Where did I say he didnt support segregation? You are really trying to move the topic arent you?

Forum List

Back