Pat Buchanan: 'Interracial Violence Is Overwhelmingly Black-On-White'...

While I have worked feverishly to keep the status of the entire Black American community in perspective,
my doing so often runs counter to those who take unverifiable race based statistics for granted. Dr Carson seems to have fallen into that trap. He states, unequivocably, that 73% of Black babies are born out of wedlock.While it may be true, I want to see how the data was collected and by whom. When I am satisfied that there were no significant embellishments or "fuzzy math" involved, I will then be willing to accept it as fact.
What a preposterous statement!

It is not like anybody needs to prove the violence of blacks. It is in fact a given, fuck political correctness.

Doj, fbi and every police department in this country support my case....

50% of all murders
90% of these are against other blacks
2 times the murders against whites(inner-racial violence)
10 times per capita

The debate should be about how to improve or limit such violence....

Unfortunately, I have to just assume that when racist people post there [sic] are going to usually lie as well.

Because that's the way you do it?

Show me one lie and I will agree. However, you cant so go back to the peanut gallery.

I nailed you lying.

You posted falsehoods about the race of the shooters of the baseball player - then when confronted - spewed your usual racist "stormfront" accusation. Then repeated the falsehood about their race - making it a lie.

You indeed lie, and you indeed are a racist.

Because that's the way you do it?

Show me one lie and I will agree. However, you cant so go back to the peanut gallery.

I nailed you lying.

You posted falsehoods about the race of the shooters of the baseball player - then when confronted - spewed your usual racist "stormfront" accusation. Then repeated the falsehood about their race - making it a lie.

You indeed lie, and you indeed are a racist.

Are you saying that one of the kids was not white, one half white, and the other black?

Are you saying that one of the kids was not white, one half white, and the other black?

Still lying.

None of the killers are white.

Of the two killers, both are black.

39a50ce80b8902a7e8b1e406c21bbab5.jpg

You lied through your fucking teeth about it, and continue to do so.

Because you're a racist, and a liar.

BUSTED.

While I have worked feverishly to keep the status of the entire Black American community in perspective,
my doing so often runs counter to those who take unverifiable race based statistics for granted. Dr Carson seems to have fallen into that trap. He states, unequivocably, that 73% of Black babies are born out of wedlock.While it may be true, I want to see how the data was collected and by whom. When I am satisfied that there were no significant embellishments or "fuzzy math" involved, I will then be willing to accept it as fact.

It is not like anybody needs to prove the violence of blacks. It is in fact a given, fuck political correctness.

My present comments were about "pregnancies" not violence. But since you injected it here and it is on topic, I will respond. Considering the vast history of violence at the hands of the White American Taliban, of which you seem to be a member, the present stats used to erroneously indict ALL Black Americans are relatively insignificant. Now thats is a fact. I don't think you want to go down that road with me.

Still lying.

None of the killers are white.

Of the two killers, both are black.

39a50ce80b8902a7e8b1e406c21bbab5.jpg

You lied through your fucking teeth about it, and continue to do so.

Because you're a racist, and a liar.

BUSTED.

So where is the 3rd guy? The white guy that was pictured with these 2 when the media finally got the right pictures? In your photo the guy on the left is half white. Oh look! I found the photo...

Christopher Lane shooting update: James Edwards Jr, Chancey Luna, Michael Jones charged

Anyone that has ever taken a statistics class knows that its just a tool to advance an argument. You can take the data and massage it to make it look like your are supporting your argument with facts. The whole process of even gathering it can be suspect at times as well. My view is to use it as a general way to get a handle on things but one would be a fool to outright just agree without taking into account all the unseen variables that may account for the numbers. What I usually see is something similiar to this:

90% of women love eating chocolate while only 50% of men do. Seems straight forward until you realize that most women get chocolate for various holidays like Valentines while rarely do men get chocolate given to them.

Good point! I'll go even further. The data collected by the FBI for its annual crime report
orignates from law enforcement agencies who have every incentive to embellish their input.
LE budgets are often tied to arrest stats, not convictions. How can the Black community trust stats generated by White Talabani in police uniform? Everyone knows
the attitudes police agencies generally hold toward Blacks are reflective of the White community at large; and, historically, that attitude has been pretty grim.

the bottom line for me is that I'm not going to be politically correct and look at some stats that tell me that I have nothing to worry about when it come to inter-racial crime.

I'm going to shoot first and ask questions later

got it niggas?

And now - inevitably - everyone is acting like fucking idiots. The silly terminology, the empty bluster, the hyperbole and hysterics. Happens every time.

asclepias says that since buchanan is white and didn't grow up in the hood, he can't speak to the issues in the black community with any kind of authority. Perhaps a black man raised in the detroit hood can. Ben carson says many of the same things buchanan does and since he is black, perhaps his words won't fall on deaf ears.

ben carson: Mlk would be alarmed by black-on-black violence, lack of family values - washington times

now you seem to get it. Theres not too much i want to hear from a white person if its critical and condescending. Sounds to me more like a black conservative point of view which is fine but no solutions were offered. I read the article and no where in there does he id what has caused the breakdown. I respect dr carsons opinion and his accomplishments but it seems like he is out of touch with what is going on now in the hood and why. Since its been quite a while since he has lived in the hood i understand.

wow, you really are part of the problem. That's a shame. I thought you were just a dope, but now i see it's worse than that.

bingo!

Sure would be a healthy change to have all the Ben Carson's being listened to. Every time a black man or woman gets up and speaks "personal responsibility" he gets ignored or shouted down...

Well, since he rose above the hood, he is no longer qualified to speak to the hood. Racist logic.

He's more than qualified. He's Black and an example of hard work and personal responsibility. He can speak to the Black community at least in that area.

He's Black and is qualified to speak to anyone because he's not a racist idiot... You're black and not qualified to offer an unbiased opinion to anyone because you're a racist idiot.

BS. It's a myth.
Tim Wise » Nazis Can?t Do Math: Reflections on Racism, Crime and the Illiteracy of Right-Wing Statistical Analysis

Please. I don't buy any of the stats compiled by white people and promoted by them as "gospel", as it serves their agenda to demean, and demonize black people. The data is "made up", and not factual.

Forum List

Back