Patriots yearn for the America we used to know

Well, it won't be the maga people that save it. They are entirely too pessimistic, and many of them do not support the constitution. As such, they are the greatest danger.
Do you post with hip waders on because that is some serious B.S

Yes there were. We were building an amazing economy and the American Dream was in reach.
People were generally more honest and ethical. Crime was very low in comparison to today. Public schools offered a good education, even to the poor. Homelessness was unheard of. The federal government wasn’t the nefarious force it is today, wantonly ignoring the Bill of Rights of citizens. Unions were strong effectively protecting the livelihoods of the working man. The wages of the working class allowed a man the ability to support a wife and multiple children in a middle class life style.

Yes let's go back to the 50s where the men went to work and the women stayed home, miserable. Great plan. Thankfully women have shaken that off and now have a better place in society. They don't need to be subordinates or give into their husband's.
Lol. My mother stayed home as did most mothers I knew as a children. They weren’t miserable. My mother certainly wasn’t.

They have fond memories of the past. They want the return of the glory days of America. They understand what our Founding Fathers wanted America to be.

---It’s the name Jesus, talk about it, say it. Pray to Him, talk about the sacrifice on the cross, that’s the answer. Because so many of the people that are perpetrating the lies and the destruction on the country, they are evil doers---

we need to eliminate libturds by any means necessary

Workers were dumb back then. They showed up and worked hard for their corporate overlords, for low wages. What a great life that was. Not.
Not true. I’d say that is more true today than in the 50s and 60s.

Do you post with hip waders on because that is some serious B.S
No. I cast my lines, from the dry, as I kayak over the rolling waters of political debate.

They have fond memories of the past. They want the return of the glory days of America. They understand what our Founding Fathers wanted America to be.

---It’s the name Jesus, talk about it, say it. Pray to Him, talk about the sacrifice on the cross, that’s the answer. Because so many of the people that are perpetrating the lies and the destruction on the country, they are evil doers---

Its the pretend theory about the a past, that never was honest about what was real, and what was just lies.

That's what keeps you up at night, the thought that people are fucking and liking it. Just fucking away without a thought about Lenny and his God

Imagine that! Just enjoying your sexuality without a thought to someone else's religious beliefs! Sounds like fun!

Rubber room cry bar, please.

Forum List

Back