Patriots

these "call out" threads are fucking bullshit.

Then again everything "fuckup" posts is fucking bullshit.

Just like every other bed wetter.

What did he say in that OP that was untrue?

I didn't waste time reading the leftist agitprop.

I am a veteran, and I don't need some obozo appointee telling me some other obozo appointee is being treated unfairly, when I can see with my own eyes that Brennan is a leftist scumbag working to undermine a president that is doing some good things and fixing what that meat puppet faggot did.

As far as I'm concerned leftists are traitors. Benedict Arnold served us during the revolution honorably, until he stopped. Just like McLame or any other bed wetter. If you're working to promote regressive policy or you're a complicit with those who do so, you're working against the best interests of the country.

The best interest of the country is to do the opposite of what they're doing in shit holes like Venezuela. Which is flushing themselves down a toilet.

Okay. But the only one trying to turn us into a shit hole like Venezuela right now is Donald Trump, by acting like a two bit dictator who unfairly punishes those who disagree with him.
That is not being patriotic, Pete.

Not quite sure how Trump is trying to turn us into a Venezuela, perhaps you could explain? Nevertheless, if that's what he's trying to do he's failing miserably.
He's literally retaliating against his political opposition by using his position. Something that I can't remember ever being done by an American president. I can however give examples of authoritarian leaders doing it.

I find your support of Veterans to be complete and utter fucking lies and the largest of all piles of bullshit.

leftist hate for Vets has been on full display for decades, so please take your fake 'holier than though' stance and sell it to your fellow leftists, I'm sure they will pretend to give a fuck as much as you do.
Americans of all political persuasions have always supported veterans. It's their missions that come under scrutiny.

I am a veteran, and I don't need some obozo appointee telling me some other obozo appointee is being treated unfairly, when I can see with my own eyes that Brennan is a leftist scumbag working to undermine a president that is doing some good things and fixing what that meat puppet faggot did.

As far as I'm concerned leftists are traitors. Benedict Arnold served us during the revolution honorably, until he stopped. Just like McLame or any other bed wetter. If you're working to promote regressive policy or you're a complicit with those who do so, you're working against the best interests of the country.

The best interest of the country is to do the opposite of what they're doing in shit holes like Venezuela. Which is flushing themselves down a toilet.

Okay. But the only one trying to turn us into a shit hole like Venezuela right now is Donald Trump, by acting like a two bit dictator who unfairly punishes those who disagree with him.

Not quite sure how Trump is trying to turn us into a Venezuela, perhaps you could explain? Nevertheless, if that's what he's trying to do he's failing miserably.
He's literally retaliating against his political opposition by using his position. Something that I can't remember ever being done by an American president. I can however give examples of authoritarian leaders doing it.

Yup, and next week maybe he'll use the IRS to go after Liberal organizations.

Liar, obama was the most thin skinned president ever

yet you dont apply that standard to obama who punished the press for disagreeing with or being critical of him.

Obama Is More Hostile Towards The Press Than Any President In History | Washington's Blog

i'd give you more links but i gave you plenty the other day you never acknowledged. hey - i'm taking a stand and saying obama was just as bad at attacking his critics as trump. at least trump isn't hiding it.

now just don't ask me AGAIN to give links you're going to ignore.

You're a hoot.

You whine on here every day about how both sides are horrible. But you ALWAYS take one of those sides. Odd.

You just said that Obama was as bad at attacking his critics as Trump.

Fucking false equivalency Bonanza!

Last edited:

Yup, and next week maybe he'll use the IRS to go after Liberal organizations.
Lol I stand corrected. Nixon did it to. Not sure that's a good defense though.

Liar, obama was the most thin skinned president ever
Provide me with an example of him using his position to go after political opposition.

I find your support of Veterans to be complete and utter fucking lies and the largest of all piles of bullshit.

leftist hate for Vets has been on full display for decades, so please take your fake 'holier than though' stance and sell it to your fellow leftists, I'm sure they will pretend to give a fuck as much as you do.
Americans of all political persuasions have always supported veterans. It's their missions that come under scrutiny.
Bull shit. Leftists undercut the military politically all the time. Then you exploit them at any opportunity

yet you dont apply that standard to obama who punished the press for disagreeing with or being critical of him.

Obama Is More Hostile Towards The Press Than Any President In History | Washington's Blog

Obama's (totally un-transparent) 'transparent' administration regarding the press is common knowledge to anyone willing to do a little research. He did a piss poor job handling the press. And yet, I believe the Orange Virus is a magnitude worse. I couldn't imagine it was possible.

i'd give you more links but i gave you plenty the other day you never acknowledged. hey - i'm taking a stand and saying obama was just as bad at attacking his critics as trump. at least trump isn't hiding it.

"Just as bad". More whataboutism. Shouldn't any COC strive to be better than the previous one? Have a reasonable sense of decorum? Lead by example? Perhaps that's the real problem here: it seems most Americans have become apathetic to bad behavior because our corrupt politicians have set the bar so low in terms of accountability. We should always be improving upon ourselves rather than celebrating mediocrity by acting like extremist douches all the time. I hope this sickness is temporary, because this is truly what will make us not-so-great.

Bull shit. Leftists undercut the military politically all the time. Then you exploit them at any opportunity
Examples?

Ah so you think an acceptable comeback to the question is " well you guys didn't like veterans so it's all right when veterans oppose us"? Interesting..... Not only doesn't it make any sense, it shows very clearly how far the Republican party has come. "We don't care what Trump does and who speaks up against him."
I'm calling you a fraud a fake a liar.

that's all.

Tell you what, admit, in detail, all the horrible things bill Clinton did to Vets, denounce him, rail against him, and I'll buy your bullshit.

don't, and well, that would be predictable.
But this is not about Clinton, is it? You people are pathetic. Well, actually, the man you are proposing to defend is pathetic, so it's not really your fault. "fraud, fake, liar" is not a defense, even if that's all Trump can come up with either.
This is where you say the economy is good, though.
LOL
It is good, but again what lies are you talking about? He said he would help the vets and he did. He is now reimbursing them to see a doctor is the VA is full...that's huge and will be a big help.
"fraud, fake and liar" are what

Ah so you think an acceptable comeback to the question is " well you guys didn't like veterans so it's all right when veterans oppose us"? Interesting..... Not only doesn't it make any sense, it shows very clearly how far the Republican party has come. "We don't care what Trump does and who speaks up against him."
I'm calling you a fraud a fake a liar.

that's all.

Tell you what, admit, in detail, all the horrible things bill Clinton did to Vets, denounce him, rail against him, and I'll buy your bullshit.

don't, and well, that would be predictable.
But this is not about Clinton, is it? You people are pathetic. Well, actually, the man you are proposing to defend is pathetic, so it's not really your fault. "fraud, fake, liar" is not a defense, even if that's all Trump can come up with either.
This is where you say the economy is good, though.
LOL
It is good, but again what lies are you talking about? He said he would help the vets and he did. He is now reimbursing them to see a doctor is the VA is full...that's huge and will be a big help.
You and I aren't even on the same page here.
"Fraud, fake and liar" is Trump's defense against his critics, without even attempting to show where they're wrong. The poster I responded to was doing the same here.
It had nothing to do with vets, per se.
I agree with the OP and McRaven. Trump was not just out of line, he was acting like a two bit dictator. Let him get away with this and he will do worse. Watch.

Trump is going to be giving some awards at a military gathering of some sort today. I hope every one of those soldiers stands up and turns their back on him, as one. It is what he deserves.

They won't because they like the man unlike Obama.
Trump can revoke a clearance. Obama has as well.
Fuck Obama did for the soldiers who spoke out on Ben Ghazi.....talk about dictator. And those soldiers weren't' nearly as critical of him as Brenan and nor did they call Obama a traitor.

Examples?
John Brennan’s CIA ‘Operated Like A Branch Office Of The Hillary Campaign’

nope, Brenan was wrong

Oh look here

John Brennan: Political Hack

Six months after the attacks on US personnel in Benghazi, Libya, several of the survivors flew to Washington, D.C., to attend a memorial service for those who died there. They expected to see old colleagues, to reminisce about their shared experiences, to mourn the passing of their friends. They did not expect to be handed new, legally unnecessary nondisclosure agreements.

Here’s how we reported it at the time:

On May 20, 2013, four of the CIA officers who had fought to repel the attacks on U.S. facilities in Benghazi arrived at the grounds of CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia. [John “Tig”] Tiegen, [Kris “Tanto”] Paronto, [Mark] Geist, and “Jack” had returned to Washington to honor two of the men who had fought and died in those attacks, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods.

Shortly before the service began, an agency representative approached the four and asked them for a moment of their time. They were led away from the public gathering space near the CIA museum through one office, then through another, until they finally arrived at a back room far removed from the quiet murmurings that preceded the ceremony.

When the door shut behind them, a CIA official handed each man a small packet of papers and with very little explanation asked them, one by one, to review and sign the documents. As the men began to read the papers they’d been handed it did not take long for them to understand what was happening. The documents were nondisclosure agreements, and several of the CIA officers quickly concluded that they were meant to send a message.

Geist, who was moving to a new job at the agency, says he had always assumed he’d have to sign another NDA and didn’t think much of the request. His colleagues had another view.

“That was a bunch of bulls—,” says Paronto. “We were pissed. We didn’t have anyone outside the agency there with us—no lawyers, no one. That’s just not right.”

The men quickly signed the papers, in part because they were already covered by existing NDAs and in part, they say, so that they wouldn’t be late for the ceremony. After the memorial service, the men stopped for drinks and remembered their fallen comrades in a less formal way. Paronto says it didn’t take long for the NDAs to come up.

“I remember Jack sitting there—he looks at us and says: ‘That was pretty f—d up, wasn’t it?’ ”

It was.

“It was very odd, since I hadn’t signed one in six years and then had to sign two in a few months. And when I say ‘odd’ I mean of course we were under ‘pressure’ to sign,” Paronto recalled

This is about Trump, not Obama.

This is about Trump, not Obama.
this where you bring up obama next and its ok?

nope, Brenan was wrong

Oh look here

John Brennan: Political Hack

Six months after the attacks on US personnel in Benghazi, Libya, several of the survivors flew to Washington, D.C., to attend a memorial service for those who died there. They expected to see old colleagues, to reminisce about their shared experiences, to mourn the passing of their friends. They did not expect to be handed new, legally unnecessary nondisclosure agreements.

Here’s how we reported it at the time:

On May 20, 2013, four of the CIA officers who had fought to repel the attacks on U.S. facilities in Benghazi arrived at the grounds of CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia. [John “Tig”] Tiegen, [Kris “Tanto”] Paronto, [Mark] Geist, and “Jack” had returned to Washington to honor two of the men who had fought and died in those attacks, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods.

Shortly before the service began, an agency representative approached the four and asked them for a moment of their time. They were led away from the public gathering space near the CIA museum through one office, then through another, until they finally arrived at a back room far removed from the quiet murmurings that preceded the ceremony.

When the door shut behind them, a CIA official handed each man a small packet of papers and with very little explanation asked them, one by one, to review and sign the documents. As the men began to read the papers they’d been handed it did not take long for them to understand what was happening. The documents were nondisclosure agreements, and several of the CIA officers quickly concluded that they were meant to send a message.

Geist, who was moving to a new job at the agency, says he had always assumed he’d have to sign another NDA and didn’t think much of the request. His colleagues had another view.

“That was a bunch of bulls—,” says Paronto. “We were pissed. We didn’t have anyone outside the agency there with us—no lawyers, no one. That’s just not right.”

The men quickly signed the papers, in part because they were already covered by existing NDAs and in part, they say, so that they wouldn’t be late for the ceremony. After the memorial service, the men stopped for drinks and remembered their fallen comrades in a less formal way. Paronto says it didn’t take long for the NDAs to come up.

“I remember Jack sitting there—he looks at us and says: ‘That was pretty f—d up, wasn’t it?’ ”

It was.

“It was very odd, since I hadn’t signed one in six years and then had to sign two in a few months. And when I say ‘odd’ I mean of course we were under ‘pressure’ to sign,” Paronto recalled
-First link is from Red State not exactly a renowned source of journalism but the title is interesting. They lifted the quote from this.
The American Spectator’s George Neumayr said that John Brennan’s CIA “operated like a branch office of the Hillary campaign”.
So a completely right wing internet "news" site's OP'ed. Used a quote from another completely right wing internet "news" site, in order to try to make a claim about the CIA being in Hilary's pocket? I would ask if you are serious but I'm guessing yes.
-Second link is more interesting. It tries to correlate the signing of an NDA to revoking a security clearance. False equivalence if I've ever seen one. It is funny though that you have missed the second paragraph.
Brennan is almost certainly right. The decision to revoke his clearances was petty and vindictive. The motivation for it was, indeed, political, as Trump effectively conceded in an interview with the Wall Street Journal. And it may well be the case that Trump hopes the move will obscure the truth about the controversy currently unsettling the White House.
In essence neither does anything about arguing against the premise of the OP and the second one seems to simply confirm it.

Last edited:

I repeat, by acting like a two bit dictator who unfairly punishes those who disagree with him.

I repeat, by acting like a two bit dictator who unfairly punishes those who disagree with him.

Jeeze Louise...

So, to all Trump supporters. As a response to the revocation of the security clearance of the guy who was in charge of the people who developed the intelligence that led to the killing of Osama Bin Laden. The guy who led the men who actually executed the operation is now speaking up. William McRaven: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com Doesn't it give any of you pause, that you are now on the side of the person these actual patriots, people who have served this country well are speaking up against?

Special ops shoot down Brennan and his defenders:
'You put your politics before us'

"John Brennan rallied numerous high-powered defenders to his corner over his security clearance clash with President Trump, but some well-known special ops heroes are firing back suggesting the former CIA director got what he deserves.

Kris “Tanto” Paronto, a former Army Ranger and private security contractor who was part of the CIA team that fought back during the 2012 Benghazi terror attack, accused Brennan of putting his “politics” before those in the field.

He is lucky the security clearance is all he is getting away with,” Paronto told Fox News in an interview on Friday.

Responding a day earlier to Brennan’s tweet that his “principles are worth far more than clearances,” Paronto also tweeted:

“My principles are greater than clearances too John, especially when you and the @CIA kool-aid drinkers punishes us for not going along with the Benghazi cover-up story in order to protect you, @HillaryClinton’s & @BarackObama’s failures. You put your politics before us.”

Brennan has a lot of F*ING NERVE whining about having his security clearance pulled as 'punishment'!

Paronto helped write the book "13 Hours," later turned into a feature film, about the Benghazi attack. He has said he and his team lost their security clearances for speaking out.

BRENNAN PUNISHED PARONTO AND OTHERS FOR COMING OUT AND TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE OBAMA/HILLARY/BRENNAN BENGHAZI F*-UP!

Normally when you have a clearance suspended, you’re supposed to know why ... I was never given that,” he said, blaming Brennan. “It was his determination whether we kept our clearances or not.”

"We come back from being on the ground to be treated as a second class citizen. You come back and you’re called a liar,” Paronto told Fox News. “Brennan came in and there was no talk of ‘hey, good job guys,’ not that you look for it, but instead, it was ‘don’t say anything guys, we don’t want the truth to get out.’”

Does that sound like this criminal, America-Abandoning Traitor was trying to 'SAVE AMERICA'?! He's a f*ing LIAR, a criminal, and a TRAITOR!

AS FAR AS THE 'HONORABLE' SPECOPS ADMIRAL' BASHING TRUMP:

"Robert O’Neill, the SEAL Team 6 member who killed bin Laden, respectfully disagreed with McRaven.

“I have nothing but respect and love for ADM McRaven. Yes I’ve seen this. We simply disagree."

-------------------------

FINALLY....AND DEFINITELY FUNNY / A BURN ON RHODES DURING A *TWEET EXCHANGE:

"John Brennan was the point person for the Obama White House on the operation that killed Osama bin Laden. He knows a lot more about defending our nation than someone who uses security clearances to punish his political adversaries."
Ben Rhodes (@brhodes)
August 15, 2018

O'NEIL RESPONDED BACK BY SAYING THIS:

“Actually, @brhodes, 23 conservatives went after UBL. No offense, in case you were wondering.”

Actually, @brhodes , 23 conservatives went after UBL. No offense, in case you were wondering. https://t.co/yujmBYuTFd
— Robert J. O'Neill (@mchooyah) August 15, 2018

:p BOO-YAH!

Trevor Noah Ridicules Disgraced FBI Agent Peter Strzok For Starting A GoFundMe Page

Forum List

Back