Paul Krugman, a once tough Obama critic, says that Obama is one of the greatest presidents

Paul Krugman Obama a Consequential President Watch the video - Yahoo News

His only major criticism in the video was national security under Obama.

When you say Komrade Krugman was once "tough," are you saying he used teeth as he sucked Obama's cock?
It sounds like that just turns you on more than anything. Why do you have to jump to someone sucking his cock? You are either 14 years old or you have the hots for Obama's penis. Which is it?

Well... then the Krug is picking a bad time to start rolling out this hogwash, because the vast majority of Americans aren't buying it. The kenyan's approval rating is sinking like the Titanic. His own party is avoiding him like the plague because he's toxic. His presidency is an epic failure of historic anti American policies and law breaking, and more people are seeing it every day. Krug needs his fucking head examined.
Lol republican disapproval ratings are at 75%. That is well above Obama's.
Really? Is that why republicans are going to give democrats an ass kicking they'll never forget in November?

EARTH TO BILLY... EARTH TO BILLY... he's lost...

It sounds like that just turns you on more than anything. Why do you have to jump to someone sucking his cock? You are either 14 years old or you have the hots for Obama's penis. Which is it?

What you are is a retard. I assume you think that you're helping your filthy party by posting these absurd statements, but really you're just making a fool of yourself....

What you are is a retard. I assume you think that you're helping your filthy party by posting these absurd statements, but really you're just making a fool of yourself....
Lol trust me it is you who has made a fool of himself.

Well... then the Krug is picking a bad time to start rolling out this hogwash, because the vast majority of Americans aren't buying it. The kenyan's approval rating is sinking like the Titanic. His own party is avoiding him like the plague because he's toxic. His presidency is an epic failure of historic anti American policies and law breaking, and more people are seeing it every day. Krug needs his fucking head examined.
Really? Is that why republicans are going to give democrats an ass kicking they'll never forget in November?

An ass kicking? No. Will they end up taking the senate with a few seats? Most likely.

The truth is that Americans are stupid. They say one thing and do another. They have no idea what's best for them. Republicans have absolutely nothing to offer everyday Americans because they don't care about them and you all are too stupid to realize that.

An ass kicking? No. Will they end up taking the senate with a few seats? Most likely.

The truth is that Americans are stupid. They say one thing and do another. They have no idea what's best for them. Republicans have absolutely nothing to offer everyday Americans because they don't care about them and you all are too stupid to realize that.
I'm not in love with republicans either, but what I do know is they're damn sight better than fucking democrats.

Republicans have one thing to offer the nation.

They will slightly slow the utter destruction of our free market economy and the civil liberties that made this a great nation. Every second a Republican hampers you democrats, is another second this nation survives.

Chemo therapy is extremely destructive to a body, it makes hair fall out and even teeth - but it slows the progression of cancer,

democrats are an aggressive cancer in this nation, killing us at a rapid pace. Republicans are not pleasant, but if they slow down the rate at which you kill the land of liberty, then they are worth it.

They will slightly slow the utter destruction of our free market economy and the civil liberties that made this a great nation. Every second a Republican hampers you democrats, is another second this nation survives.

Chemo therapy is extremely destructive to a body, it makes hair fall out and even teeth - but it slows the progression of cancer,

democrats are an aggressive cancer in this nation, killing us at a rapid pace. Republicans are not pleasant, but if they slow down the rate at which you kill the land of liberty, then they are worth it.
With republicans in charge, poor people will NEVER be able to afford basic cancer treatment, so trust me, republican breeds cancer.

With republicans in charge, poor people will NEVER be able to afford basic cancer treatment, so trust me, republican breeds cancer.
With Democrats in charge NO ONE will be able to afford any treatment.

Again, when was Krugman ever critical of Obama?

What you are, is mentally retarded.

No "poor person" in the last 50 years has been denied treatment of any sort due to ability to pay.

At least try to learn the memes of your filthy party.

He was critical of Obama's agenda when he laid it out in 2009. A little research wouldn't kill you douche bag.

He was critical of Obama's agenda when he laid it out in 2009. A little research wouldn't kill you douche bag.
You make the claim, you support it, asshole.
Krugman's only criticism seems to be that Obama isnt spending enough.

Wow, here's a Krugman from 2008. Here he criticizes Obama for not doing what he subsequently did. Yeah, all those idiots arguing Obama didnt run as a centrist are clearly wrong.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/17/opinion/17krugman.html?_r=0
Broadly speaking, the serious contenders for the Democratic nomination are offering similar policy proposals — the dispute over health care mandates notwithstanding. But there are large differences among the candidates in their beliefs about what it will take to turn a progressive agenda into reality.

ts-krugman-190.jpg

Paul Krugman.

Go to Columnist Page »
Blog: The Conscience of a Liberal
Blogrunner: Reactions From Around the Web
At one extreme, Barack Obama insists that the problem with America is that our politics are so “bitter and partisan,” and insists that he can get things done by ushering in a “different kind of politics.”

At the opposite extreme, John Edwards blames the power of the wealthy and corporate interests for our problems, and says, in effect, that America needs another F.D.R. — a polarizing figure, the object of much hatred from the right, who nonetheless succeeded in making big changes.

Over the last few days Mr. Obama and Mr. Edwards have been conducting a long-range argument over health care that gets right to this issue. And I have to say that Mr. Obama comes off looking, well, naïve.

The argument began during the Democratic debate, when the moderator — Carolyn Washburn, the editor of The Des Moines Register — suggested that Mr. Edwards shouldn’t be so harsh on the wealthy and special interests, because “the same groups are often responsible for getting things done in Washington.”

Mr. Edwards replied, “Some people argue that we’re going to sit at a table with these people and they’re going to voluntarily give their power away. I think it is a complete fantasy; it will never happen.”

This was pretty clearly a swipe at Mr. Obama, who has repeatedly said that health reform should be negotiated at a “big table” that would include insurance companies and drug companies.

On Saturday Mr. Obama responded, this time criticizing Mr. Edwards by name. He declared that “We want to reduce the power of drug companies and insurance companies and so forth, but the notion that they will have no say-so at all in anything is just not realistic.”

Hmm. Do Obama supporters who celebrate his hoped-for ability to bring us together realize that “us” includes the insurance and drug lobbies?

O.K., more seriously, it’s actually Mr. Obama who’s being unrealistic here, believing that the insurance and drug industries — which are, in large part, the cause of our health care problems — will be willing to play a constructive role in health reform. The fact is that there’s no way to reduce the gross wastefulness of our health system without also reducing the profits of the industries that generate the waste.

As a result, drug and insurance companies — backed by the conservative movement as a whole — will be implacably opposed to any significant reforms. And what would Mr. Obama do then? “I’ll get on television and say Harry and Louise are lying,” he says. I’m sure the lobbyists are terrified.

As health care goes, so goes the rest of the progressive agenda. Anyone who thinks that the next president can achieve real change without bitter confrontation is living in a fantasy world.

Which brings me to a big worry about Mr. Obama: in an important sense, he has in effect become the anti-change candidate.

There’s a strong populist tide running in America right now. For example, a recent Democracy Corps survey of voter discontent found that the most commonly chosen phrase explaining what’s wrong with the country was “Big businesses get whatever they want in Washington.”

And there’s every reason to believe that the Democrats can win big next year if they run with that populist tide. The latest evidence came from focus groups run by both Fox News and CNN during last week’s Democratic debate: both declared Mr. Edwards the clear winner.

But the news media recoil from populist appeals. The Des Moines Register, which endorsed Mr. Edwards in 2004, rejected him this time on the grounds that his “harsh anti-corporate rhetoric would make it difficult to work with the business community to forge change.”

And while The Register endorsed Hillary Clinton, the prime beneficiary of media distaste for populism has clearly been Mr. Obama, with his message of reconciliation. According to a recent survey by the Project for Excellence in Journalism, Mr. Obama’s coverage has been far more favorable than that of any other candidate.

So what happens if Mr. Obama is the nominee?

He will probably win — but not as big as a candidate who ran on a more populist platform. Let’s be blunt: pundits who say that what voters really want is a candidate who makes them feel good, that they want an end to harsh partisanship, are projecting their own desires onto the public.

And nothing Mr. Obama has said suggests that he appreciates the bitterness of the battles he will have to fight if he does become president, and tries to get anything done.
]

It's hard to keep them all straight, but isn't Krugman the flaming idiot who touted the VA as the model for government medical efficiency that BarryCare would do well to replicate? But then shortly thereafter the VA stuff hit the fan and he was covered in it as well as full of it.

No "poor person" in the last 50 years has been denied treatment of any sort due to ability to pay.

Um they aren't denied initial hospital admission. That's it.

Show me all the people dying from cancer because they cant afford treatment. I'll wait.

Show me all the people dying from cancer because they cant afford treatment. I'll wait.
You are such a retard. You NEVER back up anything you say with sources. God you are such a child. How old are you? Seriously.

The rising cost of cancer treatment says it all. People can't afford it.

The Cost of Cancer Treatment Why Cancer Patients Can t Afford Treatment - AgingCare.com

Forum List

Back