Paul Krugman, a once tough Obama critic, says that Obama is one of the greatest presidents

Um no. People are expected to pay for ongoing cancer treatment beforehand. They must make an initial installment to even start.

Utter bullshit.

When you must lie to make your point - then you are a leftist.

Also, the point is not worth making.

Cancer Treatment with No Insurance No Insurance and Cancer Treatment
As usual you cons rely on random googling to try to win an argument. A little pathetic wouldn't you say?

That article only makes mention of charities and some low benefit programs. Even if one were to quality, they could only pay for the cheapest of treatments. Not even close to all.

As usual you cons rely on random googling to try to win an argument. A little pathetic wouldn't you say?

That article only makes mention of charities and some low benefit programs. Even if one were to quality, they could only pay for the cheapest of treatments. Not even close to all.

Billy, you're an idiot, which is why you're a democrat.

No one, not even Obama, claims that people can't get cancer treatments.

I started out telling you to learn your own memes. The meme of the left is that a cancer patient will be forced into bankruptcy due to the debt incurred by the treatments - but no one sane tries to claim that treatments will be withheld.

Um, no.
Look, you are way out of your leaguehere. Again. You havent shown a single person denied cancer treatment because he was too poor.
You are such an idiot. Do you think when a person takes a prescription to a pharmacy they say "oh just pay us later." No. They pay upfront for it. A lot of it comes from pharmacies assclown.

No they don't,you don't drive up to a Wallgreens and get 5FU,or oxcidialplaten or any other chemo drugs,you can get nausea stuff and side effect remedies but not the real stuff.

Stop now
Stop you're making shit up. Any idiot will tell you many cancer drugs come from a pharmacy.

I don't get mine at one and nether do others Your mother have any kids that lived?
So where DO you get your medicine? You're saying you have cancer?

Chemo drugs are supplied by ones oncologist,the place I get mine.

I started out telling you to learn your own memes. The meme of the left is that a cancer patient will be forced into bankruptcy due to the debt incurred by the treatments - but no one sane tries to claim that treatments will be withheld.
Just kinda often turns out that way...so yes we do...

You are such an idiot. Do you think when a person takes a prescription to a pharmacy they say "oh just pay us later." No. They pay upfront for it. A lot of it comes from pharmacies assclown.

No they don't,you don't drive up to a Wallgreens and get 5FU,or oxcidialplaten or any other chemo drugs,you can get nausea stuff and side effect remedies but not the real stuff.

Stop now
Stop you're making shit up. Any idiot will tell you many cancer drugs come from a pharmacy.

I don't get mine at one and nether do others Your mother have any kids that lived?

Very interesting, best of luck. Do you have insurance through work? According to 60 Minutes, some insurers would become VERY technical in trying to find ways to cut off seriously ill patients. O-Care ends that. NOW, the caps on patient spending will save most from bankruptcty, going broke, bankrupt or just deciding to die to save relatives...TY, Obama and Dems.

SO- Averted a true depression, passed universal health care,2 worst wars EVER over, so many months of growth despite Pub "crises" and obstruction, no drama Obama despite more hate and bs than ever before...VERY GOOD PRESIDENT, (50% racist) hater dupes.

Had do you not understand how this works? Anyone who goes to a cancer treatment receiving on going treatment knows that if you don't honor paying them they discontinue the treatment. Chronic long term treatment. This is a business we are talking about. These doctors expect to be paid.

Stop now

And if you stopped paying them, what eventually would they tell you?

Forum List

Back