Paul Krugman, a once tough Obama critic, says that Obama is one of the greatest presidents

With republicans in charge, poor people will NEVER be able to afford basic cancer treatment, so trust me, republican breeds cancer.

What you are, is mentally retarded.

No "poor person" in the last 50 years has been denied treatment of any sort due to ability to pay.

At least try to learn the memes of your filthy party.
Um they aren't denied initial hospital admission. That's it.
Show me all the people dying from cancer because they cant afford treatment. I'll wait.
You are such a retard. You NEVER back up anything you say with sources. God you are such a child. How old are you? Seriously.

The rising cost of cancer treatment says it all. People can't afford it.

The Cost of Cancer Treatment Why Cancer Patients Can t Afford Treatment - AgingCare.com
Gee, your lack of reading skills kick in once again. The article doesnt show anyone being denied treatment.
You know what happens, right? People rack up bills and then bankrupt. No one is denied anything.

With republicans in charge, poor people will NEVER be able to afford basic cancer treatment, so trust me, republican breeds cancer.

No "poor person" in the last 50 years has been denied treatment of any sort due to ability to pay.

Show me all the people dying from cancer because they cant afford treatment. I'll wait.
You are such a retard. You NEVER back up anything you say with sources. God you are such a child. How old are you? Seriously.

The Cost of Cancer Treatment Why Cancer Patients Can t Afford Treatment - AgingCare.com
Gee, your lack of reading skills kick in once again. The article doesnt show anyone being denied treatment.
You know what happens, right? People rack up bills and then bankrupt. No one is denied anything.
Um no. People are expected to pay for ongoing cancer treatment beforehand. They must make an initial installment to even start.

Um no. People are expected to pay for ongoing cancer treatment beforehand. They must make an initial installment to even start.
Um, no.
Look, you are way out of your leaguehere. Again. You havent shown a single person denied cancer treatment because he was too poor.

Where did you get that

bull shit!!!

Don't even try and argue that,I speak from 1st hand knowledge.

You should just stop now.

You should just stop now.
Billy is confusing cancer treatment with acne treatment. WHich is the only kind of medical treatment he's had so it's the basis of his beliefs.

Um, no.
Look, you are way out of your leaguehere. Again. You havent shown a single person denied cancer treatment because he was too poor.
You are such an idiot. Do you think when a person takes a prescription to a pharmacy they say "oh just pay us later." No. They pay upfront for it. A lot of it comes from pharmacies assclown.

Um, no.
You are such an idiot. Do you think when a person takes a prescription to a pharmacy says "oh just pay us later." No. They pay upfront for it. A lot of it comes from pharmacies assclown.
Just quit, OK? You're making a total and complete idiot out of yourself because you dont know the first thing about this.

Where did you get that

bull shit!!!

Don't even try and argue that,I speak from 1st hand knowledge.
How do you morons not understand how pharmacies work?

Um, no.
You are such an idiot. Do you think when a person takes a prescription to a pharmacy says "oh just pay us later." No. They pay upfront for it. A lot of it comes from pharmacies assclown.
Just quit, OK? You're making a total and complete idiot out of yourself because you dont know the first thing about this.
Lol go get your juice box and take a nap. You know I'm right and you're wrong as always.

Um, no.
You are such an idiot. Do you think when a person takes a prescription to a pharmacy they say "oh just pay us later." No. They pay upfront for it. A lot of it comes from pharmacies assclown.

No they don't,you don't drive up to a Wallgreens and get 5FU,or oxcidialplaten or any other chemo drugs,you can get nausea stuff and side effect remedies but not the real stuff.

Stop now

Um, no.

No they don't,you don't drive up to a Wallgreens and get 5FU,or oxcidialplaten or any other chemo drugs,you can get nausea stuff and side effect remedies but not the real stuff.

Stop now
Never mind that people typically charge those things at the pharm.
No, no more. Billy Triple Choke isnt even worth the time it would take to insult him.

Um, no.

Stop now
Stop you're making shit up. Any idiot will tell you many cancer drugs come from a pharmacy.

Um, no.

Stop now
No, no more. Billy Triple Choke isnt even worth the time it would take to insult him.
Gave the hammer head an out,yet still blundered on.

Um, no.

Stop now
Stop you're making shit up. Any idiot will tell you many cancer drugs come from a pharmacy.

I don't get mine at one and nether do others Your mother have any kids that lived?

Yes, ignorant hater dupes, everything was fine, nobody ever died or cut off by insurers lol. Not to mention those too dignified or chose to die rather than go bankrupt and ruin their families. You're so out of reality it's comical...

Um, no.

Stop now

I don't get mine at one and nether do others Your mother have any kids that lived?
Being totally ignorant on a topic has never stopped Billy Triple Wank from expressing an erroneous idea.

Um, no.

Stop now

So where DO you get your medicine? You're saying you have cancer?

Um, no.

Stop now
And Pharmacies don't give you anything that's not approved at all levels duh. I see nothing from you RWers but stupid talking points and insults. Typical GOP chumps.

Forum List

Back