Paul Ryan is Caught in a Lie

Totally pathetic.
I mean, it isn't like Ryan attended a church and heard weekly sermons denouncing whites and Jews or anything and then claimed he knew nothing about it.

I would start a thread on lies Obama and the Democrats told but bandwidth is limited.

fallacy, try addressing the OP

I haven't seen Bigredneck this shook since the news of Sarah Palin fucking a black guy broke.

what makes you think I care who fucked who? Do you care that I have fucked more black girls than you have? Is it your opinion that a politician should follow the dictates of the Church?

More DERP coming from the left clown.

I haven't seen Bigredneck this shook since the news of Sarah Palin fucking a black guy broke.

what makes you think I care who fucked who?

You went off on a "what about the economy" nutter spree in that thread.

Do you care that I have fucked more black girls than you have?

You have no idea how many black women I have slept with and any number you cite for yourself is dubious at best.

Is it your opinion that a politician should follow the dictates of the Church?

It's my opinion that someone who jumps into a thread like this and insta-deflects to Obama is desperately trying to derail it from the OP because it rocked them so badly.

You don't understand the term "derp", you are simply parroting what I said to you long ago when you were herpin' and derpin' all over the board.

I would hope a person who follow the promptings of his values, religious or ethical. The Founders would probably find Aquinas far more to their liking than Rand.

Once again, we have a bigredneck melt down.

You have no idea how many black women I have slept with and any number you cite for yourself is dubious at best.

Is it your opinion that a politician should follow the dictates of the Church?

It's my opinion that someone who jumps into a thread like this and insta-deflects to Obama is desperately trying to derail it from the OP because it rocked them so badly.

You don't understand the term "derp", you are simply parroting what I said to you long ago when you were herpin' and derpin' all over the board.

And the economy should be what we discuss or are you too chicken shit to do that?

You're right I don't know how many you have fucked but you act as if on certain selected people have a market on fucking someone outside of their race. When I was a cop I was a whore and never turned pussy down race was not a factor. And you do know how women love a man in uniform.:lol:

Maybe you should reread my comments that is if you care what I say.
Do you think that a politician should bow to the dictates of the church? Because that was what the video was talking about.

I would hope a person who follow the promptings of his values, religious or ethical. The Founders would probably find Aquinas far more to their liking than Rand.

more head up his ass comments from jokey the attention whore village idiot

And the economy should be what we discuss or are you too chicken shit to do that?

You're right I don't know how many you have fucked but you act as if on certain selected people have a market on fucking someone outside of their race. When I was a cop I was a whore and never turned pussy down race was not a factor. And you do know how women love a man in uniform.:lol:

Do you think that a politician should bow to the dictates of the church? Because that was what the video was talking about.

I have zero problem discussing the economy, you should know that by now. It's you bringing it up in a thread about Palin banging a black guy in an attempt to derail the thread that makes you look desperate to change the subject. Much like when you immediately and repeatedly try to divert this thread to Obama it makes you look desperate to derail the thread from Ryan's lies, which is actually what this thread is about, and not some greater philosophical topic.

It's a tell of yours that shows when a thread really bothers you.

I have zero problem discussing the economy, you should know that by now. It's you bringing it up in a thread about Palin banging a black guy in an attempt to derail the thread that makes you look desperate to change the subject. Much like when you immediately and repeatedly try to divert this thread to Obama it makes you look desperate to derail the thread from Ryan's lies, which is actually what this thread is about, and not some greater philosophical topic.

Yes it does bother me that people care more about who's fucking who than the government fucking the country. If you want to talk about fucking let's talk about how obama is fucking America. People fuck other people it's a non issue with some people it's an issue with those who want to talk about it. I don't care but you seem too.

Yes it does bother me that people care more about who's fucking who than the government fucking the country. If you want to talk about fucking let's talk about how obama is fucking America. People fuck other people it's a non issue with some people it's an issue with those who want to talk about it. I don't care but you seem too.

Oh, I know this all bothers you. Your not wanting to not talk about Paul Ryan getting about as nailed in a lie as it gets (prolly as nailed as Palin got by Glenn Rice) and instead repeatedly trying to derail these thread topics to Obama makes that abundantly clear.

more head up his ass comments from jokey the attention whore village idiot

Personal attacks merely reinforce you are melting down.

You now are saying that one should not be informed by his spiritual or religious values in making decisions.

You are a good example of a militia mutt in "thinking".

Last edited:

Then start a thread, Rebecca. This one is about what a big fucking liar Paul Ryan is, and how his lie was caught on tape.

True story!
yes.gif

Oh, I know this all bothers you. Your not wanting to not talk about Paul Ryan getting about as nailed in a lie as it gets (prolly as nailed as Palin got by Glenn Rice) and instead repeatedly trying to derail these thread topics to Obama makes that abundantly clear.

Are you saying that the church should dictate it's doctrine to a politician and he is supposed to yield to it?

Then start a thread, Rebecca. This one is about what a big fucking liar Paul Ryan is, and how his lie was caught on tape.

True story!
yes.gif

Do you think a politician should follow the dictates of the church?

Not at all. If a citizen chooses to piss on his Church, that's his right, If a citizen chooses to support their Church, that's their right. Did Ryan piss on Rand or his Church?

True story!
yes.gif

Do you think a politician should follow the dictates of the church?

Not at all. If a citizen chooses to piss on his Church, that's his right, If a citizen chooses to support their Church, that's their right. Did Ryan piss on Rand or his Church?

Well what in the fuck are you liberals bitching about?

Forum List

Back