Paul Ryan is Caught in a Lie

Yes it does bother me that people care more about who's fucking who than the government fucking the country. If you want to talk about fucking let's talk about how obama is fucking America. People fuck other people it's a non issue with some people it's an issue with those who want to talk about it. I don't care but you seem too.

Oh, I know this all bothers you. Your not wanting to not talk about Paul Ryan getting about as nailed in a lie as it gets (prolly as nailed as Palin got by Glenn Rice) and instead repeatedly trying to derail these thread topics to Obama makes that abundantly clear.

Are you saying that the church should dictate it's doctrine to a politician and he is supposed to yield to it?

A politician is informed by his conscience, bigredneck, and in Ryan's case, by Catholic beliefs.

Are you saying that Catholics cannot be American? Don't go there.

bigreb does not have a conscience, an interior moral guide, so much of this stuff is as strange to him as if he were dropped on the moon.

bigreb does not have a conscience, an interior moral guide, so much of this stuff is as strange to him as if he were dropped on the moon.

When will someone answer my question without trolling?
Does anyone agree that a politician should not listen too the dictates of a church?

Politicians are guided by their morals, secular and religious, bigrebtroll. Ryan is a Catholic. He can ignore the Church's teachings if he wish, and the Church can deal with him as it will.

This is America, bigrebtroll, and your lack of morality is getting very, very old.

Politicians are guided by their morals, secular and religious, bigrebtroll. Ryan is a Catholic. He can ignore the Church's teachings if he wish, and the Church can deal with him as it will.

This is America, bigrebtroll, and your lack of morality is getting very, very old.

As all can see people had whether have a religion dictating to a politician than have a politician follow the dictates of the Constitution.

We all have values, or a lack of them. Those values are grounded in religion or ethics. The Constitution protects religious freedom. If one claims he is Catholic yet espouses Rand, he has a problem. Ryan can't have it both ways. Any church has the right to correct a member. The member has the right to do what he wants, and the church has the right to punish him.

I hope you are not saying a religious group does not have the right to counsel a member.

We all have values, or a lack of them. Those values are grounded in religion or ethics. The Constitution protects religious freedom. If one claims he is Catholic yet espouses Rand, he has a problem. Ryan can't have it both ways. Any church has the right to correct a member. The member has the right to do what he wants, and the church has the right to punish him.

I hope you are not saying a religious group does not have the right to counsel a member.

More trolling jake? Who said Ryan was trying to have it both ways? Why are there some that think it's OK for a religion to dictate to a politician? After all that was what the video was about.

Well what in the fuck are you liberals bitching about?
Can't answer DT's question?

Why are y'all bitching about he's not following the dictates of the church is he?

You seem to think its bitching. It's not. It's cheering. When someone like Ryan gets caught in such a monumental lie. It makes those who disagree with him, very happy.

Just like you get happy every time you derail a thread.

More trolling jake? Who said Ryan was trying to have it both ways? Why are there some that think it's OK for a religion to dictate to a politician? After all that was what the video was about.

The video was about a politicians ascribing a false political belief to his religious values.

You are stalking and squawking, bigrednecktroll.

Paul is in trouble with his church. He should be.

Are you saying a church cannot discipline its members for breaking church rules?

You don't respect the Constitution, do you?

Ryan said it when he tried to have it both ways.

And yes, if a politician says he is a follower of a certain church, then that church has the right and even the duty to point out when he is not following their teachings.

And NO that wasn't what the video was about. The fact that after 14 pages you still missed the entire point speaks volumes.

bigrebnctroll is trolling and rolling because he has nothing else he can do?

Ryan's political balls are on fire as the TP movement tries to move him from his religious framework.

bigrebnctroll is trolling and rolling because he has nothing else he can do?

Ryan's political balls are on fire as the TP movement tries to move him from his religious framework.
Only a troll doesn't have an original thread started. When are you going to do that?

Ryan said it when he tried to have it both ways.

And yes, if a politician says he is a follower of a certain church, then that church has the right and even the duty to point out when he is not following their teachings.

And NO that wasn't what the video was about. The fact that after 14 pages you still missed the entire point speaks volumes.

Well then you need to shut up about separation of church and state.

The troll bigreb, still squawking and stalking, deliberately tries to misdefine the situation.

A politician proclaims he is a follower of Rand and is a faithful Catholic. The church kicks his ass publicly.

That is the point of separation of church and state. Ryan has the right to believe whatever he wants without interference from the government. The church has the right to chastise its members without interference from the government. Ryan has to get his spiritual and ethical bearings in symmetry.

Any classical liberal understands these points. bigrebnc does not.

The troll bigreb, still squawking and stalking, deliberately tries to misdefine the situation.

A politician proclaims he is a follower of Rand and is a faithful Catholic. The church kicks his ass publicly.

That is the point of separation of church and state. Ryan has the right to believe whatever he wants without interference from the government. The church has the right to chastise its members without interference from the government. Ryan has to get his spiritual and ethical bearings in symmetry.

Any classical liberal understands these points. bigrebnc does not.

Troll never start original threads they do as you do they post bull shit looking to get a rise out of someone.

My stalker is spamming as well as trolling.

The issue is Ryan's dilemma: be a good libertarian or be a good Catholic.

My stalker has no answer for that.

(i am now whistling for my stalker to appear) :lol:

Forum List

Back