Paul Ryan is Caught in a Lie

Interesting, so capitalism is bad and everyone should do as the catholic church dictates. I think we played that game a long time ago. Ayn Rand simply understood that greed and desire to better ones lot in life would not come from the government or church, only through hard work, greed, self interest, and that when one becomes dependent upon another they are doomed to a life of mediocre existence. Is the left isle now turning from atheism to organized religion or just trolling to divert attention from the travail and failings of the progressive movement and their ordained minister, father Obama? One final thought, why is it that those evil capitalists are the largest block of philanthropists?

Yes I agree I don't understand the detractors. If Ryan bows to the Church he's a Christian freak and if he like's Rand he is worshiping her. It's all much to do about nothing. It's all a distraction from the obama failure and LIES.

Ryan does, thats why he threw his hero under the bus once his job was in jeopardy :lol: Disgusting isnt it? :lol:

In the video I presume you didn't listen to the video was about the Catholic church bitching about Ryan worshiping Rand. Again do you support the church dictating to a politician?

Also in the video showed that Ryan loved Rand until the Catholic Church called him on it. Once Ryan realized he wouldnt be keeping his job unless he played nice. The courageous Ryan threw his idol since grade school under the bus.

Again, Disgusting isnt it?

Again, are you suggesting that a politician listen to the dictate of the church?

69lies_cover.jpg

Included are lies such as
The "Create Or Save Jobs" Lie...

The Stimulus Law is Working" Lie...

The "I'll Cut The Deficit" Lie...

The "Government Motors" Lie...

The "Cash for Clunkers" Lie...

The "Rich Pay Less In Taxes" Lie...

This is awesome. :lol:

The Last Word - Paul Ryan rewrites Paul Ryan - YouTube

How does he think he was going to get away with this? Has he never heard of tape recorders?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

This is silly. But what else can we expect from MSNBC. (Main Stream Nothing But Crap)

I wondering who the left will attack first in this nonsense, Paul Ryan's budget or the priest for molesting little boys.

One of the most convoluted accusations I've seen in awhile, including the Sandra Flucke controversy.

How does he think he was going to get away with this? Has he never heard of tape recorders?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

This is silly. But what else can we expect from MSNBC. (Main Stream Nothing But Crap)

I wondering who the left will attack first in this nonsense, Paul Ryan's budget or the priest for molesting little boys.

One of the most convoluted accusations I've seen in awhile, including the Sandra Flucke controversy.

Looks like the OP is bitching that Ryan is not listening to the dictates of the church. Damn if you do damn if you don't. This is why the left will never be taken seriously, they are worse than a two year old.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

well they have to attack something..

Last edited:

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

If that were true why not attack obama on his job performance?

If that were true why not attack obama on his job performance?

they won't do that.. because to them he has done a wonderful job..no matter the shape we are in they cry it's still not his fault...he was just the poor dude who inherited the mess.

some things demand to be heard...

[youtube]WmW19uoyuO8[/youtube]

Paul Ryan erases Ayn Rand from the picture | Jay Bookman
I find urban myths a fascinating phenomenon. For example, you could write a book about all the urban myths that have popped up about Barack Obama, from the “whitey tape” and the birth certificate to “see India on $200 million a day.” If you try to trace them back to their source, as you would trace a creek back to its source, you often find yourself peering into a dark, dank swamp of fear and fabrication.

So which vile soul started this urban myth about Ryan’s supposed affection for Ayn Rand? I think I have found a clue:

some things demand to be heard...

I find urban myths a fascinating phenomenon. For example, you could write a book about all the urban myths that have popped up about Barack Obama, from the “whitey tape” and the birth certificate to “see India on $200 million a day.” If you try to trace them back to their source, as you would trace a creek back to its source, you often find yourself peering into a dark, dank swamp of fear and fabrication.

So which vile soul started this urban myth about Ryan’s supposed affection for Ayn Rand? I think I have found a clue:

:cuckoo:

amazing, amazing, amazing.

Now that Paul is an Aquinian, I guess West will be after him as a commie.

West is a piece of shit, and I am proud that Ryan is enganging in a moment of conscientiousness. His church has every right to call him out for saying his Randian ideas were in accordance with the Catholic church.

Rand was a lying atheist piece of supposed libertarian shit who drew social security and medicare. Ayn was a loser, and Paul Ryan is having a life moment.

Hope he makes the right choice.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Who votes for people like Ryan? And, WHY???

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Who votes for people like Ryan? And, WHY???
Who voted for people like obama and why?

back to basics.

what did Ryan say about his staff and Ayn Nut-job Rand?

Forum List

Back