Paul Ryan is the VP pick

The left was going to attack whoever Romney picked. Can't wait for the Spendapaloozla president to try and explain to the public how he'll find people jobs.

the American people dont like the plan

Bull shit, the American people don't like the plan as described by Dishonest Hack Liberals. The People in Ryan's Relatively Liberal District in Wis Actually Received it very well when he announced it there, Before the Smear campaign about what is in it started.

The best lie has a kernel of truth. The problem is those smear tactics worked. Now Romney has to spend time and energy trying to undo the damage instead of being able to deflect the Ryan issue by saying he wants to focus on the issues. Picking Ryan makes that budget an issue.

the American people dont like the plan

No they don't, and it will be hard to convince seniors who are scared of changes to Medicare that they can trust the Ryan plan.

And this senior won't be taking a chance. Whether it's just perception and not reality doesn't matter for most. It is the idea that it is a possiblity even if remote. I am not a gambler. I have no problem with gradual changes for the future that won't impact current recipients like me and other sr. citizens who are already receiving SS & Medicare but I don't know what MIGHT happen with Romney/Ryan and I don't want to take a chance. Hell, I might live another 20 years or more!:eusa_clap:

Great pick Mitt! It will assure you 4 more years of being a rich civilian.

How Ryan will help create jobs (Oops! maybe not)

Paul Ryan is a career Washington D.C. insider. A Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives, he is the architect of the Republican “Ryan Budget.” This extreme plan would turn Medicare into a voucher program, increasing seniors’ costs by up to $6,350 per year. It would also slash education and clean energy funding, along with other middle-class investments critical to economic growth—while raising taxes on millions of middle-class families to pay for tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires.

According to Harvard economist Jeffrey Liebman, based on Mitt Romney’s own projections on the impact of deep spending cuts on the economy, Paul Ryan’s budget plan could cost the U.S. more than 1 million jobs.

The pick of Ryan picks austerity (for almost everyone except the Rich) over jobs.

Austerity.......yeah, the left's new word for spending cuts.

I guess it's better than calling anyone who supports spending cuts a terrorist.

Btw, what's the new word for Stimulus???

the Ryan plan or Bankruptcy......you choose.......:eusa_whistle:

and forget about scaring grandma....
...the Ryan plan allows seniors to either use vouchers or keep their same ole traditional Medicare plan....

The left was going to attack whoever Romney picked. Can't wait for the Spendapaloozla president to try and explain to the public how he'll find people jobs.

Take right wing personal responsibility and find your own job. My disabled grand-daughter did. She has downs syndrome and has two jobs. one she created herself without any help from the president. She goes to beauty salons and washes, folds and discribute their towels.:clap2::clap2:

"Spendapaloozla president" was created by 8 years of Bush spending like a drunken sailor.
Bush On Financial Crisis: It's A Good Thing I'm In Charge

He ignored the 911 warning that could have avoided 911.

10 Warnings About 9/11 Attacks that Pres. George W. Bush Ignored and
Lied About

While Pres. Bush did not inherit the 9/11 attacks, he did inherent plenty of security intelligence that pointed not just to an attack by Al Qaeda, but that they would hijack airplanes to fly into the Pentagon and World Trade Center.
http://voices.yahoo.com/10-warnings-9-11-attacks-pres-george-w-5896442.html?cat=37

Bush did not inherit 911, he created it and he created the worse financial disaster in history and left it on Obama’s plate. Two wars unpaid for, tax cuts for the rich paid for by the middle class and the poor. That’s a Texas businessman for you, and we want another businessman? I don’t think so.

Last edited:

...the Ryan plan allows seniors to either use vouchers or keep their same ole traditional Medicare plan....

Which means it would cost more money, because the truly sick would stay on medicare while the healthier ones would go on the insurance and see real doctors who will charge more.

Actually, we kind of already have this sort of wet-sloppy kiss to Big Insurance, it's called "Medicare Part C".

It begins.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWyk-Mr6cfc]Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan: Back to the Failed Top-Down Policies - YouTube[/ame]

Which means it would cost more money, because the truly sick would stay on medicare while the healthier ones would go on the insurance and see real doctors who will charge more.

Actually, we kind of already have this sort of wet-sloppy kiss to Big Insurance, it's called "Medicare Part C".

you would prefer that the truly sick don't get any health care.....?

you would prefer that under Obamacare the healthcare system goes broke and rationing starts....?

Okay, here's a theory:

Maybe Romney picked Ryan because he figures Ryan will attract all the attention away from Romney's taxes by giving the Democrats such an easy target.

I dunno. That's all I could come up with.

How about he is the most brilliant fiscal mind in Washington at a time when the Nation is about to veer off into the fiscal abyss?

How does this earn the votes of the centers and those that lean slightly left but are disenchanted with Obama? Not to mention, most idiots in the booth have no idea what fiscal policy is.

As hard right economically as I am, I can't wrap my head around this. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.

It doesn’t.

Omg Paul Ryan is an awesome pick and he and Romney together holy cow those are two dang handsome men.

I would have preferred Christie.. but Ryan is not bad.. could be worse.. but this is not enough for me to jump for joy and vote party line in the swing state where I live... While I think he is a pretty good VP pick, he could have done more to get a boost in certain areas

you would prefer that the truly sick don't get any health care.....?

you would prefer that under Obamacare the healthcare system goes broke and rationing starts....?

If we need more money, tax the rich assholes like we should have been doing all along.

Then those doctors and nurses and orderlies who work in the hospitals will have good money to spend and boost the economy. Works for me.

Fact is, countries with single payer health systems and no private insurance spend less per capita, they live longer, less of their babies die in infancy and a lot of other good stuff.

Forum List

Back