Paul Ryan Takes Apart the IRS Commissioner

And the Obama Defense Team kicks in with their usual crap. If this is the best you got, this is a real real issue for the administration.

What usual crap?

Did you even bother to hear the exchange?

Ryan engaged in a non-sequitur.

He's an asshole anyway..what the fuck does he care about the average Tax Payer.

The IRS has provided close to a million documents in this obviously partisan fishing expedition.

And Issa's behaved like a complete incompetent fuck up.

He goes on the Morning shows making accusations. He leaks out parts of emails and/or documents that "sound" like they support what he's saying. THEN the administration has to release the full document to show he's full of shit.

I'm glad the Commissioner told him to go fuck himself.

I would like very much to read that full document.
Do you have a link?

Swallow makes shit up. The IRS did not release Lerner's emails, which were the subject of subpoena. Then they lied about it and now say they dont have them.

The acting IRS commission was initially appointed by W. He came out of retirement for this. Ryan was campaigning and playing for the FOX cameras. Nothing here to see...move along please.
It makes no difference when a bastard enters the political scene. This particular bastard has been caught covering up the fraud and illegal activity of THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.

Don't go trying to blame this on Bush.

What would make the ordeal really interesting is if John Grisham would write a fictive piece which parallels this charade.

He is, after all, very close friends with the Clintons, you know.

Man....you really thought you came up with something clever, didn't you? Have you ever said something.....and later realized that you were just saying it for the sake of saying it?

Of course you have.

It is interesting that you suggest that a work of fiction would suit this "ordeal". I agree.

Maybe Issa and Ryan can form a sort of Wonder Twins relationship.

That way Issa can take the shape of bullshit.

And Ryan can take the shape of a monkey.

Then he can fling Issa all over the place.

:lol:

Wonder Twins power ACTIVATE!

And the Obama Defense Team kicks in with their usual crap. If this is the best you got, this is a real real issue for the administration.

What usual crap?

The IRS has provided close to a million documents in this obviously partisan fishing expedition.

He goes on the Morning shows making accusations. He leaks out parts of emails and/or documents that "sound" like they support what he's saying. THEN the administration has to release the full document to show he's full of shit.

To me, Ryan sounded like he was in over his head.

What usual crap?

To you Spongebob sounds like he's in over his head.

The acting IRS commission was initially appointed by W. He came out of retirement for this. Ryan was campaigning and playing for the FOX cameras. Nothing here to see...move along please.

Oh really? I just came in from the garden. I'll have to bump my thread on why the IRS is in deep deep doo doo.

You see they broke a federal law. Here ya go sparky. Grab yourself some extra strength Immodium AD.

This is not an IRS guideline or suggestion or hint. It is a Federal Law.

1.10.3.2.3 (07-08-2011)
Emails as Possible Federal Records

All federal employees and federal contractors are required by law to preserve records containing adequate and proper documentation of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, and essential transactions of the agency. Records must be properly stored and preserved, available for retrieval and subject to appropriate approved disposition schedules.

The Federal Records Act applies to email records just as it does to records you create using other media. Emails are records when they are:

Created or received in the transaction of agency business

Appropriate for preservation as evidence of the government’s function and activities, or

Valuable because of the information they contain

If you create or receive email messages during the course of your daily work, you are responsible for ensuring that you manage them properly. The Treasury Department’s current email policy requires emails and attachments that meet the definition of a federal record be added to the organization’s files by printing them (including the essential transmission data) and filing them with related paper records. If transmission and receipt data are not printed by the email system, annotate the paper copy. More information on IRS records management requirements is available at http://erc.web.irs.gov/Displayanswers/Question.asp?FolderID=4&CategoryID=5 or see the Records Management Handbook, IRM 1.15.1 http://publish.no.irs.gov/IRM/P01/PDF/31421A03.PDF).

An email determined to be a federal record may eventually be considered as having historical value by the National Archivist prior to disposal. Therefore, ensure that all your communications are professional in tone.

Please note that maintaining a copy of an email or its attachments within the IRS email MS Outlook application does not meet the requirements of maintaining an official record. Therefore, print and file email and its attachments if they are either permanent records or if they relate to a specific case.

Internal Revenue Manual - 1.10.3 Standards for Using Email

What usual crap?

SpongeBob lives at the bottom of the ocean. What do you think that means?

All Ryan can fling is his usual BS. Looked like a angry six year old today, nothing new. He & Issa are the new "Bratz". And another is on the way......................:D

All Ryan can fling is his usual BS. Looked like a angry six year old today, nothing new. He & Issa are the new "Bratz". And another is on the way......................:D

What part of what he said was BS? BEcause all of it was true. The commissioner lied. Again. The IRS notified Justice and the WH in Feb they didnt have the emails.

TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything Ryan said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll attack the messenger instead, call him names, smear him, and hope somebody believes me instead of him.

Now that you mention it, Ryan does sound much like Spongebob. Thanks for noticing the similarities and pointing them out to us.
Sounds like SpongeBob but has the intellectual heft of Patrick.

Ughh you're over here now spewing your BULLSHIT.. I leave and they let just anyone in. You're probably in the running for chief dipshit by now.

Partisan support of corruption is exactly why it happens, regardless of which party is in control.

One day of fishing is better than a week of fact. Republicans have NOTHING to offer the middle class.

What usual crap?

What is wrong with you people? emails and computers were destroyed and you act like this is some kind of game:cuckoo: unbelievable.. the dumbing down of seemly intelligent people. Why was relevant information destroyed if there was no problem with what was going on in the IRS?

Forum List

Back