Paul Ryan Takes Apart the IRS Commissioner

Maybe Issa and Ryan can form a sort of Wonder Twins relationship.

That way Issa can take the shape of bullshit.

And Ryan can take the shape of a monkey.

Then he can fling Issa all over the place.

:lol:

Wonder Twins power ACTIVATE!

My guess is that you so stupid that you actually believe this horses**t.

Ryan called it like it is.

They tell us to hold onto tax returns for SEVEN years and they can't retain employee e-mails....targeted and specfic e-mails.

This guy needs to go to jail. NOBODY, but NOBODY believes this crap....

except, of course, people like Shallow who have their heads squarely up Obama's ass.

Frankly I'm stunned that the IRS would even trot this out as plausible.

I work for a fortune 500 company and my hard drive is backed up to the corporate servers on a continuous basis. The program is always running in the background. And we've been doing that for a decade at least.

If this should somehow turn out to be true, I'm a lot less worried about the NSA.

One could do some interesting analysis on the frequency of hard drive failures in general, then decide how reasonable it is that the IRS would not be automatically backing up their senior staff drives all the time. (for us it's not senior staff, it's everybody with a computer.)

All Ryan can fling is his usual BS. Looked like a angry six year old today, nothing new. He & Issa are the new "Bratz". And another is on the way......................:D

Negged for total stupidity.

I wish more of these congressional folks would take on the agencies the way he did.

The destruction of these e-mails (oh...sorry...loss...who believes that ?) and the coverup has breached new lows in the search for pondscum-ness.

The guy in charge should be publicly beaten as an example of what happens when you overtly tell the American people "We think you are stupid enough to let us get away with this."

Partisan support of corruption is exactly why it happens, regardless of which party is in control.

One day of fishing is better than a week of fact. Republicans have NOTHING to offer the middle class.

Why do you need a party to offer you something?

Partisan support of corruption is exactly why it happens, regardless of which party is in control.

One day of fishing is better than a week of fact. Republicans have NOTHING to offer the middle class.

I guess if your life is run by others who tell you when to breath, eat, get up, and take a dump....you need people to "offer" you things.

Point taken.

sonasoft-IRS-tweet.png

And the Obama Defense Team kicks in with their usual crap. If this is the best you got, this is a real real issue for the administration.

What usual crap?

Did you even bother to hear the exchange?

Ryan engaged in a non-sequitur.

He's an asshole anyway..what the fuck does he care about the average Tax Payer.

The IRS has provided close to a million documents in this obviously partisan fishing expedition.

And Issa's behaved like a complete incompetent fuck up.

He goes on the Morning shows making accusations. He leaks out parts of emails and/or documents that "sound" like they support what he's saying. THEN the administration has to release the full document to show he's full of shit.

I'm glad the Commissioner told him to go fuck himself.

What is wrong with you people? emails and computers were destroyed and you act like this is some kind of game:cuckoo: unbelievable.. the dumbing down of seemly intelligent people. Why was relevant information destroyed if there was no problem with what was going on in the IRS?

Do you have evidence that anyone destroyed emails? Please provide it.

What usual crap?

Did you even bother to hear the exchange?

Ryan engaged in a non-sequitur.

He's an asshole anyway..what the fuck does he care about the average Tax Payer.

The IRS has provided close to a million documents in this obviously partisan fishing expedition.

And Issa's behaved like a complete incompetent fuck up.

He goes on the Morning shows making accusations. He leaks out parts of emails and/or documents that "sound" like they support what he's saying. THEN the administration has to release the full document to show he's full of shit.

I'm glad the Commissioner told him to go fuck himself.

What is wrong with you people? emails and computers were destroyed and you act like this is some kind of game:cuckoo: unbelievable.. the dumbing down of seemly intelligent people. Why was relevant information destroyed if there was no problem with what was going on in the IRS?

What do you mean by evidence ?

Five or six hard drives all containing e-mails that would blow up another Obama scandal all crash at the same time.

You don't always need an eye-witness to be convicted.

So, I'd say yes.

Republicans have no one but themselves to blame for the flippant attitude of liberals toward this latest scandal. It's been one trumped-up scandal after another for years.

In one line of questioning designed to mock GOP conspiracy theories, Rep. Lloyd Doggett, D-Texas, asked if Lerner had been to the Benghazi, whether she was responsible for UFOs, or if she had custody of Obama's original birth certificate.

Now, they may have stumbled across something serious. People should likely be losing their jobs. It's even likely people should be going to jail, at this point. We need a real investigation! But the GOP has been the boy who cried wolf since 2008. People aren't listening anymore.

Last edited:
Ryan lays out why anything coming out of the IRS is beyond believable. The list of lies gets bigger and bigger.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzpZjHlgxO4

actually he makes a first class fool of him self... once again Paul Ryan is ragging about nothing ... just like he did when he was running for the VP anything to keep himself in the press ... only thing it shows what a fool he really is... not presidenchial material

Paperman299
Member #48521 Join Date: Apr 2014
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Republicans have no one but themselves to blame for the flippant attitude of liberals toward this latest scandal. It's been one trumped-up scandal after another for years.

Quote:
In one line of questioning designed to mock GOP conspiracy theories, Rep. Lloyd Doggett, D-Texas, asked if Lerner had been to the Benghazi, whether she was responsible for UFOs, or if she had custody of Obama's original birth certificate.

Dont confuse your politicians dishonesty and outright disregard for the dead as representing the people.

Last edited:

Five or six hard drives all containing e-mails that would blow up another Obama scandal all crash at the same time.

So, I'd say yes.

so when the tech looks at the hard drives and they were told that the failed its now obama fault that they failed ... I guess you can accidently let 18 min of tape erase and your believen, but to have a tech tell you they failed its now a obama scandal

So, I'd say yes.

so when the tech looks at the hard drives and they were told that the failed its now obama fault that they failed ... I guess you can accidently let 18 min of tape erase and your believen, but to have a tech tell you they failed its now a obama scandal
Hell, 1 tape with an 18 minute gap is alot more believable than 7 hard drives all crashed at exactly the same time period of possible malfeasance and nothing recoverable.

I work for a fortune 500 company and my hard drive is backed up to the corporate servers on a continuous basis. The program is always running in the background. And we've been doing that for a decade at least.

If this should somehow turn out to be true, I'm a lot less worried about the NSA.

One could do some interesting analysis on the frequency of hard drive failures in general, then decide how reasonable it is that the IRS would not be automatically backing up their senior staff drives all the time. (for us it's not senior staff, it's everybody with a computer.)

OK...I did a bit more research, and my post above was too aggressive.

- The IRS backs up their employees personal computers daily (Just like my company)
- The IRS allows their employees a pretty limited amount of space to store both active and deleted Microsoft office files on their laptops (Just like my company)
- IRS employees can create files to expand their laptop capacity....these are referred to as .pst files, and if you use outlook you likely know exactly what these are. I think of them as my filing system...I have referred to them as my personal files in the past. In my company we are required to "clean" these files every six months...we get a reminder from IT and I have a process that I use where every .pst file has an "old data" folder, I delete the old data, move the last six months into the "old data", and then just file away as I always do. (These .pst files are backed up daily)
- The IRS centralized back ups are moved to tape after six months
- The IRS used to reuse the tapes on some regular schedule, effectively destroying what ever data was on that tape
- They stopped the tape reuse process recently
- I honestly don't know my companies policies related to storage and retention of data after it comes off my computer, but I'd guess it would be similar to the IRS version described above.

In my time with the company my hard drive has failed one time, the IT guys were able to recover the entire thing within a couple of days. If they had not been able to do that my biggest loss would no doubt have been the .pst files that serve as the filing system for my outlook e-mail.

In summary, for outlook e-mails that are years old, the IRS is not telling a story that is inconceivable by my standards...sorry for the misleading post above.

Despicable trash. The Democrats are pissing on the shoes of taxpayers and telling us it's raining. Then the idiots wonder why people are angry.

Wow! You work for a Fortune 500 company?! How cool. And how totally irrelevant to the topic! But thanks for sharing. I am now so much more likely to believe everything you say and trust your expertise.

In your cool company, is it necessary to provide evidence of wrongdoing before someone gets suspended or fired? I'll bet it is.

I'm a little stunned that you think the IRS is stupid enough to try and lie to the American people in such a way. Anyone who works in a cool company like yours should know that there are electronic trails that follow people around. It would be very foolish for anyone to submit a lie regarding lost emails and hard drive crashes.

I'm a little disappointed that someone who works for such a cool company could miss the part where nobody has established Lerner even knew about the "targeting" prior to the crash. I'm also a little saddened by the fact that someone with your obvious smarts can ignore the fact that thousands upon thousands of documents have been provided to investigators and that so far....they got a big, fat NUTHIN.

This isn't a scandal to begin with. Therefore, a loss of emails doesn't indicate a damned thing.

Wow! You work for a Fortune 500 company?! How cool. And how totally irrelevant to the topic! But thanks for sharing. I am now so much more likely to believe everything you say and trust your expertise.

In your cool company, is it necessary to provide evidence of wrongdoing before someone gets suspended or fired? I'll bet it is.

I'm a little stunned that you think the IRS is stupid enough to try and lie to the American people in such a way. Anyone who works in a cool company like yours should know that there are electronic trails that follow people around. It would be very foolish for anyone to submit a lie regarding lost emails and hard drive crashes.

I'm a little disappointed that someone who works for such a cool company could miss the part where nobody has established Lerner even knew about the "targeting" prior to the crash. I'm also a little saddened by the fact that someone with your obvious smarts can ignore the fact that thousands upon thousands of documents have been provided to investigators and that so far....they got a big, fat NUTHIN.

This isn't a scandal to begin with. Therefore, a loss of emails doesn't indicate a damned thing.

The Fortune 500 part was just to let you know I'm used to the type of rules associated with huge organizations....not to bolster my own credibility.

I frankly don't have an opinion of Lerner's credibility personally.

My OP in this thread was intended to highlight how silly the IRS sounded when they told us that they had destroyed the hard drive.

My second post was essentially to retract that statement, and bolster that retraction with a comparison to my "cool" (we are really not cool) F500 policies to demonstrate that it's quite likely a reasonable outcome of the process.

Sorry for the confusion

The Fortune 500 part was just to let you know I'm used to the type of rules associated with huge organizations....not to bolster my own credibility.

I frankly don't have an opinion of Lerner's credibility personally.

My OP in this thread was intended to highlight how silly the IRS sounded when they told us that they had destroyed the hard drive.

My second post was essentially to retract that statement, and bolster that retraction with a comparison to my "cool" (we are really not cool) F500 policies to demonstrate that it's quite likely a reasonable outcome of the process.

Sorry for the confusion

I appreciate that reply. I was being a dick....and it may have been unwarranted. I always appreciate restraint in the face of "dickishness"

Why don't you tell the IRS you lost your documents when they audit you.

Forum List

Back